>Alternative For Ireland.

alternativeforireland.ie/

Alt-Media:

>The Liberal.

theliberal.ie

>The Burkean.

theburkean.ie/

Social Media and YouTube Channels to follow:

pastebin.com/CTL6cSTu (embed) (embed) (embed)

Learn Irish:

pastebin.com/XEENGRuM (embed) (embed) (embed)

Attached: 12.jpg (750x422, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Xu1OU4QIjfeQ_tEbAlyoJyAGV5vj3J6r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Other Thread made:

This one was made first we'll use this one

Good luck with faghag potato bitches.

Attached: Screenshot_20190302-204354.jpg (768x1024, 218K)

Your thread is shit. I'll always support OCfags over generic lazyboys.

Attached: ojack.png (785x745, 60K)

>Tfw people don't even want to be in your threads

Attached: 1521025312615.png (400x400, 29K)

Bumpan because this is the rightful éire/pol/ of the night.

How we feeling about these continued Bloody Sunday investigations? Many will likely be open-and-shut cases of convictions as there are few soldiers present on the day who didn't openly admit to their actions, which were then later confirmed as murder by their superiors.

I always found it ridiculous that they claimed self defence.

There is an element to the conflict that they were in an extremely hostile environment and thus seemingly civilian actions could be misinterpreted, but in other cases there is an extremely blatant lack of regard for civilian life.
That being said, the fact that they sided with the Loyalist Paramilitaries-even after their incompetence and outright lack of ability to kill anyone other than civilians was demonstrated-says it all.

Lads help me. I need to put my head in the right place.

I want to see Ireland succeed and be greater than it is.

I want to see the forests regrown. The language rebirthed. Catholicism may have had its troubles but it's deeply routed in our culture. You remove that. You remove pieces of us. The country should know it's OK to love Ireland put its self first.

I'm looking at the Nordic cities and Eastern Bloc'. Seeing their policies and culture and thinking... Why can't Ireland be like that?

Ireland is old as it is beautiful but it's being exploited. There is little to no attempt to revive the language. Our natural resources are dwindling and foreign multinational companies are using us to avoid tax.

Once they fuck off. What have we got? A bunch of empty hotels and glass cage office buildings.

Our immigration system is being taken advantage of. People sneaking in on freezer trucks from countries that aren't even at war.

It's funny how an 800 year old Crusader laid peacefully without any barriers until this era of progressives that his head is somehow chopped off and Leo' says those who went to fight ISIS are allowed back in.

We have the african gangs terrorizing locals and stealing in shops and no one is allowed to speak up or be branded racist... but Travelers are a minority and we're allowed to hate them. Culture boss : ^)

FG/FF/SF are all leaning progressives. Womenscouncil of Ireland is promoting Marxism. SocDems are willing to keep a liar and a cheat just because she's black and brings ''diversity''.

Sometimes I just want to fuck off to Finland or somewhere be in the middle of the fuckin' woods to get away from this shit.

Attached: Dfpvfg3W4AAKqE1.jpg (473x473, 21K)

>language
You can't start to revive it until you learn it yourself
>Forests
There are a few movements in Ireland about re-forestation, you could sign up with one.
>Immigration
We aren't TOO bad yet, whether or not we end up like the UK will be decided in the next decade or so
>Gangs
Yeah it's shit
>Everyone leaning left
This is correct. Not sure how to combat it.
>I want to leave
Nah, stay. I live in Northern Ireland in a depressing shithole because my family were forced out of their relatively nice home in the 1930s by Loyalists. It's depressing. If you think you feel isolated in your love for Ireland, you know only a fraction of what many feel.

But Ireland is in a better position to bounce back than most.

drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Xu1OU4QIjfeQ_tEbAlyoJyAGV5vj3J6r

Dumping all the éire/pol/ OC templates for people to make more.
The google drive folder has all the currently made OP pics

Attached: 250px-Eire_logo.png (250x250, 59K)

Attached: wojackmadnoblood.png (1037x774, 195K)

Attached: 466176.png (838x959, 266K)

Attached: 7245727.png (785x757, 30K)

This is the template for the éire/pol/ wojak

pic related is obviously just a blank

Attached: p7wFuxPg - Copy.png (728x728, 110K)

Pic related is a picture to be used when dumping links to the /his/ threads of Irish History, or for similar stuff

Attached: library.png (886x600, 849K)

>Language

I've some parts of the language down. I can sort of read it and pronounce words mh = V, S = Sh, gh = Ee

>Forests
Can't do much in the buttfuck middle of Dublin.
>Immigration
Who knows what will happen. No one predicted Trump would ever win so I don't believe ''X country will be Y in # years''
>Gangs
Hopefully we'll get a better police force and go on a fuckin' Crusade against these trouble makers. We need a more hardened force that aren't scared to be called racist while punishing these gangs.
>Left leaning
There is some foreign Indian named Baby trying to run for FG. I'd for SF for a United Ireland but theyre spreading cheeks for votes and FF is just banks.
>Leaving.
Trust me. I want to stay. Most likely never will leave but a piece of me wants too.

I want to see Ireland not dependent on foreign companies. Looking after it's own people. Have love for it's history, culture and most of all its self. A United Ireland.

Attached: irelandball2.png (111x114, 21K)

>Sometimes I just want to fuck off to Finland or somewhere be in the middle of the fuckin' woods to get away from this shit.
This, 14,000 "immigrants" are being located in my neighboring town kilcoole, It's only a tiny village and my 2 sisters and their family's live there, I want to move but there's no where to go, They have us backed into a corner.

The republic is a failed state. A 32 county Irish speaking republic is never gonna happen and everywhere that isn't Cork and Dublin is a shithole. Unpopular opinion but we never should've left the UK. The British Empire conquered the world and Ireland played a huge role in it. Now we're stuck in a humiliating divided backwater republic where 99% of people still only speak English, and we're about to be fucked by Brexit.

Attached: Sir_Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington.png (749x1024, 1.27M)

We now have the chance to turn Ireland into something worthwhile

Attached: 1550940422478.jpg (508x524, 44K)

I'd be all for it, but who's gonna do it? The general populace doesn't seem to give a shit, beyond celebrating our independence. Aye we got our independence but we didn't do fuck all with it.

Getting really sick of pro-EU Irish flags shilling on Brit/pol/. Is it one of you or some kike with a VPN?

What a west brit post

I want a United Ireland and sometimes I regret to say we may need some ''help'' to get us on the right track. We clearly can't get anything right in this country.

Ireland had train tracks all over the country and tram lines all over Dublin but they were lifted up and suddenly we're spending millions to put them back in.

It's like we get a brand new house with a big garden out back but we just throw all of our shit in the garden and our toxic waste poisoned the soil, now we have this big campaign to ''#restore the soil''.

We clearly need another countries guidance and a hard hand to set us straight. Denmark, Poland and Hungary clearly have their heads on straight imo.

No one cares for shit ''It'll be grand. Netflix is on. Ombubu's from Ghana. He can't speak English but he's learning from my 16 yr old wives daughter! He's more Irish than me sure sure''

It's going to cost us money

I thought you were nationalists? Money is irrelevant on this issue.

The whole thing is shambolic though

Yeah but since when was chaos a bad thing?

Dumb West Brit, Ireland was a dirt poor shithole under British rule. Look at how the six counties went from being the richest part of Ireland to the poorest, Ireland would be Southern Italy tier if it had remained British.

Leaving the EU is a stupid idea when you can take the Italy, Hungary and Poland route instead.

Yeah lad, fuck laws and shit

Na fuck that. Italy, Hungary and Poland have different circumstances than Britain. Anyway i'm not here to argue Brexit I just want the persistent Irish EU shill to fuck off from Brit/pol/. He is embarrassing himself and all of you and is hurting Anglo-Irish relations on this board.

This but unironically. The laws are weighted against the British people in favour of hostile foreigners.