I’m american and I’m tired of living in this nigger island...

I’m american and I’m tired of living in this nigger island , America is blacked and sholomoed and was thinking to move to Poland
Is it blacked too, or only sholomoed?

Attached: 82B75504-B92A-4D80-8FAB-2FC218E4722B.png (284x177, 290)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ki6WUrDr6-s
yelita.pl/artykuly/art/lista-prawdziwych-zydowskich
telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/09/24/poland-becomes-first-country-former-soviet-bloc-ranked-developed/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_III_the_Great#Relationship_with_Polish_Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=4DxOdT2JHjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just as a warning in Poland thugs will try to rob you and beat your ass if they can tell that you're foreign. Also if you don't dress properly people will best you too. I remember a group of Poles beat an Italian because his beard looked too Muslim. It's a nice place to live, my father's from there. But their society is very strict in dress and tradition.

Both

I’m white with blue eyes, but Dominican Republic is the same way, a Kenyan was visiting and the police beat the shit out of him because they thought he was haitian lol
youtu.be/Ki6WUrDr6-s

Don't LARP, go one way ticket and do not ever dare to go back

Poland is the most boring and dull place you could ever see. The people are robotic grumpy creatures that walk fast and never smile, never have time for you and while drunk they are complete subhuman troglodites.

Polacken are white nigger

Also it's a pretty difficult place to make friends, unlike you meet some whoring p0lish girl who will sniff your accent, but I would avoid such "people"

yeah but at least they got that one movie with the dope as fuck sword fight

>I’m white with blue eyes
Ok Tyrone , pic of eyes
fast

Both? Jewed, whole fucking government is dirty kikes. But you'll be lucky to see a colored person that's not a student.

in Poland Jewish government? give examples

I like Dominican Republic for that reason, it’s a modern fascist country and they praise whites here and it’s the least jewed western country
I even have a swaztica on my car. The only thing is that there is nothing but Haitian niggers everywhere

Attached: F2300788-F9FF-4C21-867B-3524B6258FB3.jpg (1125x1367, 1.02M)

If you are not rich or do not have a decent profession do not come here. Poland is a nice country to live only if you have any of these.

I do not know why you people say that. Literally not one single place in the world is a nice place to live without a good profession or if you’re rich
Work is not a problem, nobody with more then half a brain should struggle in 2019

There is a reason why so many low or even middle class Poles leave for western countries. Even though our unemplyment rate if very low most people earn very little. Life here is cheap as fuck that is for sure, but this does not fully compensate low wages. Our infrastructure is good I'd say and is improving evey month but if you come here you would see that 90% of population drive old German/French cars. Life here is not easy if you do not have money. For sure it is much harder than in any other western country.

>I’m american
no, no you're not.

Attached: 1359543557644.jpg (252x216, 7K)

yelita.pl/artykuly/art/lista-prawdziwych-zydowskich

Just a few, it lists Jews inside military and MSW (Ministry of the Interior and Administration)

do not beleive this "source" it was made by some delusional retards.

Attached: 1545447742814.jpg (1106x1012, 61K)

kek

Wow another retard

Yeah then they come to western countries and end up being debt slaves for 25 years until they can retire and they go back to Poland
Poland is a rich country compared to the Dominican Republic . There is millions of people In this country who live in Tin huts with no running water or electricity

Attached: 58859BDB-D3D9-42E0-AD48-75C8ACE5845E.jpg (741x649, 61K)

Attached: ebin.png (200x200, 31K)

this (pol. to)

Fuck off, we like black people and Jews in Poland, if you say you're a Nazi you get your teeth kicked in stop fucking calling us Nazi

is polish a word filter here?

Attached: 153228048656914550.gif (300x217, 265K)

Attached: papież marsjański.jpg (400x480, 211K)

Attached: popemau5.png (558x555, 276K)

I went to school in Poland and it's fucking boring, and extremely uncomfy if you don't have a good grasp on the language or know anyone
I knew people and could speak it alright but it was still hell being an expat
if it were richer it would be heaven on Earth, but it's just a shitty second world war developing at a fast rate (and fast development means immigrants, so it wont be 99.8% white for long, sorry)

Attached: laduje obszarowy.jpg (640x640, 67K)

lmao do you like Jews when they say you worked with Nazis in camps or when they claim infrastructure after you built it yourself? of course you don't because you're probably a jewish mutt

Attached: jan kulturysta.jpg (567x500, 193K)

>Yeah then they come to western countries and end up being debt slaves for 25 years
Here usually people get debt for 30 years. Housing market is fucked up since noone wants to live in commieblocks and prices for new buildings are high compared to what we earn.

>Poland is a rich country compared to the Dominican Republic .
Poland for sure is not a third world. Before coming here watch some videos on youtube. The main problem for us is as I said wages. Other than that life here is ok. I live a good life here but I have a good job (IT).

Attached: wojtylator.jpg (700x700, 95K)

Attached: 1521253123486189245.png (151x144, 29K)

Attached: 10635720_1415480958742101_5720499007146759652_n.jpg (480x640, 54K)

we do not like Jews.

i have a hue friend living as a peasant there.
Had a couple of kids with a local and the wife runs a tailoring gig.
His brother visited him once but refuses to return because "its a shithole" according to him
at least the kids are white-ish kek

Attached: costy.jpg (165x180, 9K)

I assume if you’re getting paid in dollars there , it’s a paradise . Do whites have a cancerous self hatred like they do in the USA ?

Attached: 1385851031537632340.jpg (960x640, 52K)

Attached: papież z chipsów zrobiony.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Attached: konstytucja.png (323x456, 183K)

stop posting shitty pope memes please

Attached: papież tańczy3.gif (482x407, 2.56M)

Attached: pp1.gif (400x480, 311K)

most of the negative stereotypes about poles (nationalists, racists, aggresive poor people etc.) are only true for eastern poland which is a real shithole
western poland is much nicer, people are open-minded and educated so none of that beating up muslims shit. still, there are way better countries to live in

also, op, everyone who speaks english can see that you're not american

Attached: papaj.gif (450x338, 256K)

Well, poland is the biggest shithole in Europe. First of all polacks are extremely ugly, red, round faces like pigs. Polish women are terrible, tasteless whores who fucking Blacks and Arabs for a couple of Euros/Pounds in Germany or UK.
Life quality in poland is shitty. People earn there about 500$, spend 300$ on bills, employers violate every possible regulation (payment delays, working more than 8hrs).
Public transport in poland is like in XIX century, public health care doesn't exist (but they pay relatively big amounts monthly to sustain this system), there is no hope for retirement, young people can get maximum 200$ pension.
People there are extremely racist, xenofobic, homofobic and of course dumb.
This country is hell on the earth, I'd rather kill myself than go there.

there'a nothing wrong with being nationalist kike

Attached: jan punk.jpg (539x572, 128K)

Can someone explain to me why modern Poland seems to hate Jews and Israel so much? Im part polish and all the polish people here in america (even the racist ones) seem to hate Nazis a lot for what they did to Poland

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/09/24/poland-becomes-first-country-former-soviet-bloc-ranked-developed/

Sorry to break your hopes, language barrier will always stop subhumans from staying here, only darkies who have will of steel to master it will live here, so we gonna stay 99.8% for a while

>I assume if you’re getting paid in dollars there , it’s a paradise
Indeed.

>Do whites have a cancerous self hatred like they do in the USA ?
No, that does not exist here. For me this kind of behaviour is unimaginable. You must also know we hata nazism and communism with all our hearts.

Attached: 1510597726478.jpg (2000x2000, 561K)

I'm an American visiting. It's a great country but as other poasters have stated, if you don't know the language it'll be rough.

Attached: jebac policje.jpg (400x241, 14K)

Attached: papież rysowany żółty.png (289x353, 41K)

>Can someone explain to me why modern Poland seems to hate Jews and Israel so much?

Because of recent events and history. Jews brough us communism and they were always against us even though we gave them a shelter.

Most of polish people collaborated with nazis during the war. There is even a word in English
>pogrom
which came from polish language, because they did a lot of pogroms, ex. Jedwabne or Kielce pogrom where killed thousands of Jews. Even today they are full of hate.

Attached: ty janie sześcianie.gif (290x291, 1.04M)

>they were always against us even though we gave them a shelter.

>Most of polish people collaborated with nazis during the war

one of you is lying and I don't know which lol

Poles are just pale niggers

LALALALALA FUUUUCKA AMERIICA

Attached: nacjopapaj.png (275x322, 124K)

Attached: ty zły.png (500x500, 57K)

I’m phone posting so that’s why I’m making a lot of typos
That makes me want to live in eastern Poland even more

Poland literally sounds like a white Dominican Republic lol

Are you seriously asking why anybody would hate kikes???

I left the USA for that reason. It makes me laugh when larpers talk about ethnostate being in the US.

People don’t speak English? When I came here I didn’t know Spanish and just learned it

Attached: 2EAE52C9-2A59-4C7B-8C37-06120B84E2AB.jpg (2512x3605, 1.87M)

typical polish family

Attached: polska rodzina.jpg (735x1103, 248K)

Attached: pope cross.png (422x408, 51K)

Attached: muuu muuu spierdoliny.jpg (643x482, 53K)

Lubisz ssać żydowskiego i niemieckiego kutasa, co chujku jebany? Wypierdalaj do Niemiec, jebany Volksdeutschu.

Attached: 1550499032941.gif (1345x986, 407K)

Stay away from white countries faggot.

Attached: papiesz fejs.jpg (285x380, 8K)

How rough can it be to pay Polish whores unless you are haggling you cheap mutt.

Attached: 1551630928858.jpg (640x360, 37K)

yea nationalism and racism are real bad. you should allow a bunch of black and brown people in. it will work out really well i promise.

when jews were not welcomed in most of european countries, they were accepted in poland. however, they kept for themselves and didn't mix with poles, which is of course not a bad thing, but it led to conflicts later on, as next generations of jews were often hostile against poles. similar to how muslims act today in european countries. during the war, some poles gave jews shelter and protected them, some gave them away to the germans. poland is not one person

>Are you seriously asking why anybody would hate kikes???
im asking why polacks specifically do. All my polish relatives want to tell me how the nazis destroyed poland and killed a bunch of people, not jews or communists but regular polacks

Attached: has science gone too far.jpg (432x360, 36K)

Pic related is why polish people would hate kikes, along with any other people

Attached: BAD7F5B8-9075-4633-A6E4-C3D6B29CC212.jpg (1200x781, 183K)

>gave them away to the germans
Few Polish people snitched to the Germans, but we might've as well collaborated with Germans, since a large proportion of rescued Jews turned on us and subsequently continued to leech on us by becoming high officials in the communist regime after the war. Fucking vermin.

Attached: 1509735302813.jpg (375x500, 18K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_Among_the_Nations

Also think about this. Jews were kicked from almost every country except for Poland where we incubated them for over 1000 years. Yet in return we get accusations of collaborating with the nazis where we sacrified everything to fight them.

Attached: warsaw uprising.jpg (1370x1070, 156K)

It's all one ghetto, man.

Lol, WHY ARE YOU LIVING IN THE DOMONICAN REPUBLIC, stop larping pedro

Attached: ZAWSZE DRUGI.jpg (758x705, 71K)

Get a nice Polish girl OP

There were not 'accepted' in Poland, Russian tzar trolled Poles and instead allowing them independence, he allowed Jews to settle there and of course these barely humanoid Catholic numbskulls decided to genocide Jews first chance they got to get away with it, even though Jews on average were far more beneficial to Poland than, say, Germany.

psie jebany, twoich przodków przywieźli z kresów na ziemie odzyskane bydlęcymi wagonami i mieszkacie teraz w poniemieckiej chałupie albo kamienicy obsranej gównem, w piździe byłeś i chuja widziałeś, wschodnia Polska to szczyt, humanitarzymu, wypierdalaj robić pałe swojemu niemieckiemu panu jebana ruro

Attached: ziemniaczek.png (822x604, 34K)

Our King Casimir III the Great allowed Jews to settle here not Russian tzar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_III_the_Great#Relationship_with_Polish_Jews

A lot of Jews later became high ranking officials in the communist regime after the WWII and continued to persecute Poles. People also remember a lot of Jews were spineless cowards who were willing to sell out their own people just to save their skin. Not only that, some Jews even went as far as robbing and killing people who chose to save them throughout the occupation period.

Attached: 1539937964641.png (430x430, 312K)

See
You know you’re allowed to leave the USA , right ?

Attached: E367F576-410D-43CD-AC89-18CAF4B1A1F0.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Attached: 1536834405069m.jpg (1024x557, 79K)

Attached: jan szkieletor.gif (215x194, 550K)

That was the troll since after Russian Partition, Jews migrated in big numbers, all because Poles are fucking insufferable like Balts and a huge PITA to both Germans and Russians. Hopefully they ship Nigerians there in enough numbers to change your phenotype.

If you don't want to protect Roman Catholic latin mass then do not come here. We have enough problems with Jews and protestants already.

I want to move there too If shit gets worse here, that's my plan.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DxOdT2JHjc

>Hopefully they ship Nigerians there in enough numbers to change your phenotype.
Americans speaking about racemixing yet again...

Attached: 1547999871814.png (484x425, 35K)

actually, it started in medieval, when jews were generally accused for bringing the plague upon europe. jews didn't get sick as much as everyone else because their religion required them to wash their body often. poland didn't suffer as much from the plague for a number of reasons (for example, polish cities were far less dense in population compared to western europe) so they accepted jews and they fled from western europe to poland in great numbers

ja pierdole jaki ten Jow Forums to smród. trafiłem tu przypadkiem i wykurwiam, elo [czesc]

pls no hate we lov amerika, pls no nigreros, pls we no need them no pls

Attached: 1539216914145.jpg (625x532, 45K)

Wypierdalaj dobry goju.

Attached: 1539683479616.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

Quit your jivin'

>ja pierdole jaki ten Jow Forums to smród. trafiłem tu przypadkiem i wykurwiam, elo [czesc]

Faggot you walk in wrong neighborhood

Attached: 1550585579723.jpg (546x546, 344K)