He's seriously going to win

He's seriously going to win.
You think people are gonna pass up on free money, yeah right.

Attached: andrew yang.jpg (3558x3576, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yang2020.com/policies/southern-border-security/
yang2020.com/policies/enticing-high-skill-individuals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Le free money
Okay can you give me anything else?
Thought so.

BASED

YANG

GANG

Attached: 1523115096018.png (1600x1200, 1.11M)

Time to move to USA and become a neet

Attached: B2BCD1E6-3C42-486F-80F9-E595FC753C05.png (638x532, 522K)

I'd vote for him

Why does he always look like he has gun to the back his head?

YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG YANG GANG

His positive nationalist ideas. How we need to measure and track more than just gdp to determine success of the nation. Aka end the jewish brainwashing

Attached: 082CE174-9CD1-416B-938E-A19871A0BD8E.jpg (1024x465, 129K)

what has trump given us? tax cuts for the rich? cool

Attached: F290F4A1-EF76-441E-99A2-160CDD8B7D04.jpg (476x316, 16K)

I don't normally jump on the "paid shills" train because redditors have ridden it to hell, but because he's a chink it wouldn't surprise me

>gives nothing still
Don’t you guys need to dilate?

Stay positive the neetbux will be ours

Attached: Wojak Sensei.jpg (906x932, 420K)

I mean girls sorry

Anyone who shills him gets money if he wins.

He's got my vote. It's a total win-win scenario either way because:

1. UBI in America works, we flourish, I take my neetbux and go live on a beach in the Philippines. Maybe I'll come back once a year and wash dishes in a restaurant for a few months or some other menial shit, just to show my appreciation and contribute to society.

-OR-

2. It fails. US economy collapses. Law and order collapses. The white man isn't a minority yet, and is now free to defend ourselves without our own kind killing us or locking us up. That means = time to scalp feminists, Jews, and feral browns.

Either way, it's good.

nice argument. name one of trumps campaign promises he upheld. where’s the promised EO to end birthright citizenship? where’s the wall? where’s the reduced h1b? where’s the billions for israel? where’s the tax cuts for the rich? oh wait

im doing it for free as far as i know, anyone can give me money though

Come home white neet.

Attached: 1543529340048.jpg (409x367, 12K)

>DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT
I asked first faggot

gook gun grabbers go home

>he can’t find a single fulfilled campaign promise to must resort to calling anyone who points that out a tranny
wew lad /ptg/ was a mistake

>name one of trumps campaign promises he upheld.
SCOTUS judges.

DURR AMIDOINITRITE
Really fucking showed me up guy
Where do I pay you $1,000 for defeating me online?

As if all other democrats dont have a worse position on guns

How will neets advance the ethnostate though? Surely a bunch of incel neets isn't a good idea for long term stability of a nation

i will give you that, but i’m not sure scotus judges were what got trump elected. we wanted a wall. we wanted to end h1b. we wanted less immigration. we wanted deportation of illegals. we got none. we certainly didn’t want more money for israel. face it, it’s over for trump.

I want to see pol meme him to the dem nominee

YANG GANG

im a ron paul faggot and in thinking of voting for him

Fuck off chink

>we
Fuck off friendo

The ethnostate isn't happening.

With a basic neet income they will have more time to shitpost and create next level propaganda that advances our cause, a white version of hollywood could be formed

>“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”
>“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”
“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

Fuck Yang, fuck Yang shills, and fuck China. Taiwan is its own nation, not China's.

sorry i don’t speak israeli botnet

You can vote for him and then vote for trump in the general election if you want

Attached: 68C7122B-7382-4DE2-ACAE-35F9199BCFA0.jpg (700x700, 216K)

Neets will inherit the world.

seriously. why did Jow Forums fall for this kike?

/our NEW guy/

fucking kek

yay, more indentured goys. im just brimming with pride.

Free money will increase White birthrates

this

Why would u still vote for trump?
Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

look at this hasbara pretending to be white!
FACT TRUMP sold white working people out.
Trump can't even say white people, Yang did.

>SCOTUS judges still refuse to hear 2A cases
more neocons hooray

I either get NEETbux or Yang accelerates everything. Win win

your fucking 12 and le edgy fuckwit and thats why you memed a kike into presidency

UBI is not going to fix anything.

>Free money
Seriously people should need to pass an IQ test at every polling station to vote.

I think you think I'm calling bugman a kike and your wrong. orangeman = kike

and we can move to live with OUR people like everyone else is allowed to
AND we can live in safety again so we can have more children.
UBI is a win win for working white people.

>tax cuts for 83% of tax payers
FTFY

it changes everything
smart white people will move to all white communities and have more kids.

This is exactly what happen in ALL the white test programs and POC had fewer kids.

>Hey Mom, I posted it again!

Attached: 1551317927128.gif (534x283, 1.99M)

Reveal your real geoflag, Chang.

This alone will make Trump win.

Attached: gook.png (1150x902, 184K)

He is just there to funnel money to the DNC and eventually the Clinton's

I already didn't pay anything if Im truthful on the W-4. I have to lie to pay anything in. Yes, I is poor.

Depends on the dem candidate and if trump can get anything other than jew handjobs done, was just pointing out that its possible to choose the most pro white democrat in their primary for them but then still vote trump.

Attached: 402D6363-760A-43D2-9804-50DCA6E6DA13.jpg (900x506, 180K)

Attached: wagegetincagie.jpg (1791x1062, 517K)

He's a Chinese asset.

If I were American I'd try and get as many people to register exactly like that. Send a direct message of who you'll be voting for and why.

>oh boy my $1,000 NEETBUX are here
>wait why are all these factories closing down, Yang said the 10% VAT was NBD
>wait why is all my food, water, gas, electricity, suddenly 20% more expensive
>how is this $1,000 a month going to help when my cost of living just went up $1,500
>why are the stores suddenly empty
>why isn't the power working
>...well why SHOULDN'T I join a right wing death squad
>maybe we would be better off as an independent territory

The only non-retarded reason to vote Yang is if you're an accelerationist.

newfags take note
post gore in shill/slide/kike threads
also
>i kind of like chang

those sound all sound like smart regulations

So? Dont you know the world is going buggers?
Fuck the burger, we all buggers now.

Hey guys, should we tell him?

Attached: c47.png (780x620, 18K)

>200 yang threads a day
>no one actually retarded enough to like him

Man I thought russian bots were a meme, but becoming clear now that Chinese ones are real at least.

It seems like the white working class will be the ones paying for it in the end.

lets say the dem is joe biden vs trump. In that case just vote with your back side because they equally suck.

WTF I'M YANG GANG NOW

NO MORE POWER
NO MORE WATER
DEAD CITYFAGS NOW
NEET WORK CAMPS 2020!

This is exactly why you will never win here.

stop NEET supremacy, stop Yang

Dont we all pay for everything anyways? Why shouldnt we get a piece of that pie?

Would enrage China so much

wub be laff 10/10

YANG 2020

And yeah in all seriousness Yang is a CCP plant and they have bots running here and social media hellholes 24/7 trying to put their man in the oval office. Literal Manchurian candidate.

Attached: 1551148832961.png (388x413, 5K)

>1 post by this ID

sage em up

I'll never understand accelerationists. It's like arguing "Hmm, the doctor isn't taking my chronic migraine seriously, but if I cave my skull in with a brick he'll HAVE to do something about it!!"

It literally cant get any worse.

THIS WHOLE THREAD, I HAVENT HAD TO SOLVE NOT ONE PICTURE PUZZLE!
IT MAJICK!

lol

No.

Attached: 1546382426397.jpg (750x725, 90K)

yang2020.com/policies/southern-border-security/
"
Provide all resources necessary to allow our asylum court system to function properly, lowering the backlog of cases and thus removing one of the prime reasons we’ve seen “caravans” increasing in size and frequency"

As such, we should greatly expand our H-1B and F-1 visa programs to allow significantly more highly skilled individuals and top-of-their-class students to study and work here. Additionally, any highly rated worker or graduating student who receives a graduate degree here should be given a green card to remain in this country as a permanent resident.

yang2020.com/policies/enticing-high-skill-individuals/

we're fucked as a world and as a species. accept it. im just waiting for the nukes to soar. burn this gay earth and all that live here.

OMG YUSS!!!! 111 YANG IS SOOOOO BAWESED!!! HE IS S SATA TRULTY AMAZING!!!!1111 AMIRITE YANGBANGERS>?! BVOTE YANG MUTHAFUCKAS!!111 YANG SA 20201!! OMFG YANG SOSOSO MUCH!r!@ #rF24G

yang gang represent, fist yourself and suck a cock for yang.

Welfare nigs and spics earn WAY WAY more than a $1000/mo on various forms of welfare

We will all make it my brother, fight with us, we will rebuild america and lead the world to the stars and the future my brother.

YANG 2020 TO SAVE ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!

Attached: 1549692074877.png (525x525, 271K)

UBI wont work even if they gut all other social programs it would screw over people ever worse. Why would I want to give up my Medicaid and health insurance government subsidy just for 1000 dollars a month

Yang is kosher-certified. He has no stance on the middle east which leads me to believe the shekels have gotten ahold of him.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 9.01.18 PM.png (1484x824, 1.03M)

LOL good luck living off 1000 a month without any other form of income via working

Everyone has sheckles in their pocket. So do you. What else is new?

Low IQ NEETS don't actually understand how much NEETbux they're getting. If it were contingent on permanent sterilization I'd be all for it.

Probably a CCP candidate and all these shills you see for him are in a computer farm in some polluted hellscape.

Attached: yang h1b program.jpg (750x397, 38K)

Nah. I was for yang gang then read up his reddit AMA. Guy openly states he thinks we should rejoin paris climate accords. The ONE thing donald trump didnt fuck up and this two faced son of bitch is on the climate change fighters meme. Fuck this. Time to novote. Even ron paul that seemed like /ourguy/ years ago is a nowall cuck. Not a single politician with a sound agenda all the way down. Its all over, time to buy beans bullets bandages.

Attached: mr lahey.jpg (640x419, 28K)

Because your taxes will increase beyond the money you'll be getting from UBI to pay for UBI, so it's actually a net loss if you're in the working class. On top of that, your cost of living will rise to adjust to UBI, which further increases the loss if you're the guy in the middle who's actually being productive.

>let in more mexicans
>let in more chinks
>give them all 12k a year for breathing

Can there be a more retarded candidate, and obvious foreign agent running for 2020?

Attached: 1551150905807.png (503x698, 579K)