Is Yang truly based?

I'm looking through his campaign site, and I'm still not sure if I should support his due to his "UBI" policy. Could he bring the two parties closer?

Attached: yang_animated.gif (450x840, 676K)

He's going to make both parties implode as their true colors of Neoconservative and Neoliberal corporate welfare policies are finally dragged out in front of the American public.

OMG YUSS!!!! 111 YANG IS SOOOOO BAWESED!!! HE IS S SATA TRULTY AMAZING!!!!1111 AMIRITE YANGBANGERS>?! BVOTE YANG MUTHAFUCKAS!!111 YANG SA 20201!! OMFG YANG SOSOSO MUCH!r!@ #rF24G

Dude if UBI passes im legit going to just travel the world

Ubi= 3.9 trillion $$ per year. Not going to happen.

What do you have to lose at this point. Fuck this shit country it either propels into chaos or it works and I can stop making kikes money.

>fuck it make USA into Venezuela
are you retarded ?? USA is the most politically stable country in the Western Hemisphere

Yeah stably gay, faggot kys.

end welfare, VAT, 70% tax on rich

1.8 Trillion after cutting welfare
800 Billion after VAT
400 Billion after we get the taxes back from businesses, which are making more money because people can actually buy shit
0 after savings on prisons, health, and support programs for children

a conservative estimate says it will pay for itself and then some

>VAT is just a sales tax, the most regressive tax we have.

don’t forget ending foreign aid for 50-100 billion

Sounds realistic

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 23K)

How is this supposed to be an argument?

Wow I hate Yang now, I'm glad this user started acting retarded

the VAT is really more about taxing businesses than individuals.
we have the largest tech companies in the world based in the US and none of them are paying taxes
Yang wants to eventually phase out the income tax for individuals with the VAT

so yeah VAT is "regressive" in that if i have to pay $1 in tax on a burger, that affects me a lot more than a billionaire. but also when you increase taxes on the largest businesses from 0% to 10% and they have to pay billions of dollars it is not really regressive

Fuck cunt you just watched him on Jew Rogaine

And now you shill it on this board and it isnt funny

Fuck off

YANY GAG A YANG GANG YANGNG GGANY YANG

YANG 2020 FAGGOT HOMOSEXULASL GTA YANG IS YOUR KNEW GAWD

If you give everyone 10 grand and eliminate welfare, after inflation, the net effect is just the elimination of welfare.../ourguy/?

Looking through some of his other policies:
>Reduce the size of the federal workforce by 15 – 20%
Good.
>Invest heavily in carbon capture and geoengineering technologies designed to reverse the damage already done to the environment through a new Global Geoengineering Institute and invite international participation.
>Invest in any idea that has the potential to reverse the damage done to the environment, for example cloud-seeding technology to increase the atmosphere’s reflectivity.
Probably the first environmentalist ever that actually proposes something other than "TAX PEOPLE MORE!!!" Which makes me think he actually believes in it and wants to take steps to avoid what he sees is a problem. As the saying goes, "I'll believe that climate change is a crisis when the people who tell me its a crisis act like its a crisis."
So... Eh.
>Border security: mentions that illegal immigration IS a problem, doesn't mention anything about building a wall.
No good. No wall = no solution.
>Work to make it easier for new nuclear plants to open up in appropriate areas to increase the amount of nuclear energy America uses.
HOLY FUCK, YES! The only source of energy that can realistically replace gas, coal , and oil gets mentioned in a positive light! Again, "I'll believe that climate change is a crisis when the people who tell me its a crisis act like its a crisis."
This leads to.
>Propose a carbon fee and dividend systems
Only after more nuke plants get built, otherwise this would completly wreck our economy, like Great Depression levels bad.

TBC

I dont want UBI it would just cause more illegal immigrants to come here get citizenship and then take the free money and leave back to mexico
Also it would get SS and healthcare for old people
What a dumbass

>Border security: mentions that illegal immigration IS a problem, doesn't mention anything about building a wall.

wall wasn't going to help any since it they never planned on building it to coast to coast.

>Veto any bill that includes spending that doesn’t include an automatic sunset period and a clearly defined set of goals, with measurable performance indicators
>Push for a Constitutional Amendment calling for an automatic sunset period for laws as they’re enacted, which will remove those laws barring Congressional evaluation and renewal.
One of those thing where you go, "Why didn't we have this already?" Supposedly Temporary programs that rely on infinite growth in order to function- like Social Security would have ended decades ago if we had this.
>Gun Safety: believes in the mythical "gun show loophole," requires purchase of gun safe, requires class just to own a gun.
HARD PASS. And automatic disqualification to be Jow Forums's candidate of choice.
Doesn't matter what he says after this point, I can't vote for him.