Are Americans poor?

Are average americans poor or are they just pretending to be? Because I have a ton of american friends online and they say they can barely live having to pay for high rent with low pays and so on. Yet they have:

>vidya, many consoles and games
>iPhones, laptops
>more often than not, more than 1 pet
>cars
>good, high quality clothes

Are they lying, or don't they know there's worse?

Attached: ps4_price_9087584833.png (964x791, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QPKKQnijnsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd be surprised how big of a proportion of consumption is payed for by credit

most people are in debt.
credit cards and shit.
ps4 has been out a long time, anyone could have a stack of games by now just buying a few each year on sale.

if you want to see the absolute state of america (west), see this.
> youtu.be/QPKKQnijnsM

Why would I pay 2 grand for a ps4? Ill just stick to older gen consoles and pc thanks

Poor as in own 5 cars and a home worth over 500k?

Do you think Americans know how to save money?

Attached: Boston.png (846x607, 910K)

more like 1-2 cars and housing ranging from 120-150k, if they're being truthful

Dude ps4’s are 250$

Americans blow all of their money on stupid shit that they don't need. We just suck ass at saving money.

almost everyone is in debt and about 75% of americans live paycheck to paycheck.

you know very well what the problem is, its the past governments that have risen all taxes on imported goods, custom taxes (alfândega) plus companies abuses.

dirt poor

To add to this, Americans tend to be wasteful hedonists that live in the moment and do what feels/looks good without any planning for the future.

meanwhile average salary in Brazil is $600

That's because Americans tend to be brainlets that immediatey max out their credit cards because, "DOOOD I MUST HAVE THE NEW IPHONE PISS AND I ALSO WANT A NEW PC OH AND A NEW MOTORCYCLE WOULD BE NICE, TOO!"

The standard of living here is very high. People don't appreciate it and compare themselves to other Americans rather than the rest of the world.

Rent and homes do cost a lot here, especially in certain areas.

I'm rich as fuck.

Why would it cost so much when the next gen consoles are only 2 or 3 years away?

Pretty much, I struggle to afford car payments, paying taxes on the house, maintaining the house, etc. But necessities are met and I can still afford to stockpile food, water, ammunition and build cars up for cheap and have not finished school so it's not poor to me

Blacks in Boston are ridiculously bad with money and mostly unemployable

well you just listed the reason(s) why they are poor

Attached: 608rwynw0uf21.jpg (768x768, 66K)

Nigger tech is cheap over here while necessities are hyper expensive. There is also an effect where you know you won't be able to afford the expensive necessities so you use the little money you have on nigger tech to escape from your hell.

Tectoy is unironically still making sega genesis consoles in Brazil

Sounds like a business opportunity it to me.

Half of americans are one missed paycheck away from ruin.
Americans are not taught financial literacy by the public education system, by design.

Attached: fuck this government.png (931x409, 18K)

Everything is a business opportunity if you're jew enough.

Yeah but if we didn't buy all the junk we didn't need, the economy would crap out.

Attached: 1546158187046.jpg (530x520, 93K)

Every heard of a credit card?

Americans are leveraged out the fucking ass

Imagine going to a Brazilian prison for smuggling PS4's

We have first world problems, Miguel

they don't know what poor is. no offence my hue friend, but the poorest fuck in America is still better off than many places around the world.

do they not have christmas in your backwards 3rd world shit hole?

>no offence my hue friend, but the poorest fuck in America is still better off than many places around the world.
No offense taken, I know that fully well.

We do.

Attached: america_healthcare.png (749x243, 21K)

They are just spoiled and spend all their paycheck every month. I would be poor if I didn't save money too.

>the economy would crap out
Good; have you seen what constitutes "the economy" these days?

Cheapo garbage like cellphones or PS4s is not a good exchange for mass immigration/residential monopolies that have driven the cost of housing up massively to the point where even tiny towns hours away from cities of more than 100k people have tiny apartments which cost 800 dollars a month to rent.

Having a place to live>internet and other entertainment shit

I'll gladly trade the price of our novelties if you give us the prices of your house market.

Attached: IMG_2765.gif (267x200, 1.59M)