Change my mind

Attached: 2v4nd5.jpg (577x432, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=24Jry2jkdOM
youtu.be/2iVXPqnoC_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill them both.

They're both terrible

Hey JIDF. Israel is going to war and the USA won't be helping Israel. Time for you fuckers to die. I want you all to know that Jow Forums will be watching the livestreams while all the shills get IDF conscription paper. It's gonna be great.

40 IQ subhumans vs 101 IQ average who run the world...user, perhaps i'm wondering why someone would sage a man before sliding him out of existence.

Attached: 1550523979868.jpg (644x447, 81K)

ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY GOYIM!! ISLAM IS THE REAL DANGER TO WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Jews are HIV, Muslims are pneumonia. The latter will usually not kill you without the former

why can't you hate both?

youtube.com/watch?v=24Jry2jkdOM

Attached: jews are dying out.jpg (800x869, 183K)

They're the same and we shouldn't support either.

JEWS
> False flag attacked America at leas 3 times
> WMD lies to manipulate into Iraq War
> Stole Uranium from America
> Take the MOST GIBS from America
> Flood America with Fake News
> Push open borders on America
> Push liberal feminist degenerate ideology on the West via Hollywood & academia
> Corrupt your congress via lobbying
> Literally support ISIS

Muslims
> Manipulated by jews to attack the west (motivated by the endless wars Jews engineered)
> AGAINST degenerate culture.

I think the choice is CLEAR.

Jews die first. Then we can deal with the muslims

The Jew controls the muslim sheiks. The Muslims have to refugee away because of Jewish set wars.

Therefor, get rid of the jews to get rid of the muslims

Great analogy

You guys sucks at tactics.

We have a common enemy, first we ally with Islam and redpill between us, we both are being used by Jews.
After the genocide it's done, we will have plenty of time to discuss what to do with Europe. Of course they won't come to America, but we also have to save Europe, and after all, the muslisms will have the right to take half the treasury of what's left from the Jews. They could start even there -as long as they leave us alone after the second crusade, I think we will tolerate each other because having a common enemy it is more important than our differences.

>Both Semites
>Both merchants
>Both have hooknoses

Religion is a drug that kills the mind

Their hatred of each other is almost hard coded in the genes. We need to be vigilant to not be drawn into their eternal seethfest.
That said, pointing out their bigotry from time to time is fun, and can serve a higher agenda.

I actually agree. People don't realize that jews whatever you think of them they are a tiny tiny fraction of the population with only 10 million of jews on the world right now. Islamics on the other hand are in the billions and growing and soon will outnumber christians around the world.

Islam is the number 1 threat to western democracy in the world and needs to be exterminated.

Attached: 151980593798.gif (186x202, 1.53M)

I should add,
> Imported niggers to America for (((SLAVE TRADE)))

Attached: jewish slavery.jpg (1295x598, 211K)

We will never be able to exterminate them. We tried several times through the history, with the help of the Vikings. We won't be able to.
Africa is a lot bigger than you see in maps, and northeast Africa is full of them, just for giving you an example.

But our cultures are very different. We can't integrate with them, they can't integrate with us. However, the Jews manages to integrate with everyone and the 10% of the pop screw the 90%.

So, let's say the second crusade starts with the Muslims against the Jews, we start to liberate Palestine. With the time, being a Jew becomes a crime, and what's left of the media can report on important figures who are secretly Jew to get their share.
The JIDF enables their ME OS features in Intel processors, but a hack comes out in less than 24hs, and if not, AMD skyrockets.

When they are being actively persecuted, and there is no Israhell anymore, USA slowly begin the process to become the older USA we all, at least outside, liked, and BECAUSE ISLAM IS SO DIFFERENT TO CATHOLICISM OR ANY OTHER RELIGION, they get their fair share of land, plus the half the treasurey from the Jews.
And we will learn to never racemix or interchange cultures again.

Attached: rometotwa.png (1440x900, 2.41M)

The muslims wouldn't be a problem if the jews didn't keep trying to get us to bring them into western countries en-masse and make them hate us more by having us bomb their countries for Israel.

Here people don't have any idea how muslims take over..everything.. You all going to fucking release it soon... When they will force you all to think thr way or die... When they are miniority they play like peaceful victims...once they get thr numbers up .. It's over

How can i change your mind if thats the truth? Thats why literally all modern nationalists support isreal and hate muslims.

muslims attacked white people ever since the inception of islam, they weren't manipulated by jews into doing it

Even though the Jews hate everybody, they side with Muslims to destroy the west. Also op a big faggot .

>drinking piss is better than drinking shit
They're both human refuse

the schizo spammer is back! did you take a day off schizo?

Attached: 1550449905882.png (2048x2048, 1.01M)

Look back at the history of muslims.. You will never find existence of peace ....stupid people think it's the jews who are behind Islamic aggression but truth it's a doctrine which makes humans to think thr crimes are worshipped by god. . How many civilizations faced this cult... Look back and see day to day aggressions... You will knw why they are in billions

I can't because that's the truth.

I'm not as old as you guys but as I've been growing up it's the muslims who have killed and are killing now.

One is subverting your nation to be weaker against one who is your open enemy.

>treats symptoms
>let’s disease persist

We have nukes. They don't.

Once you have 10 percent muslims in your country you all going to find out... How Islam dominates... And if it goes to 30 percent well you are fucked thn... They knw how convert.. They believe in breeding like animals and it's beautiful mission given by someone from sky... Your culture your faith your freedom everything is at risk Islam knws how to

>he actually thinks americlaps are winning Israel's wars
boy

you mean the "Crusades"
where europeans specifically took their armies to the middle east
>oy vey im being attacked
get fucked idiot.

The TRUTH is,
the (((War on Terror))) INCREASED TERRORISM 6500%
Terrorism & refugees were a NON Issue until US started fucking around in the middile east for the KIKES Yinon Plan

Attached: yinonplan.png (720x872, 310K)

Jews and Muslims are the same people, with the same goals..

>Crusades
HAHAHAHA
Muslims had been killing yt for 400 years before they finally started the based and redpilled crusades you fucking muslim

nope.
neither.

Muslims storms the gates and burns everything to the ground, Jews sneaks in the backdoor and convinces your neighbor to kill you.

Short term Muslims are more destructive but long term Jews pose the greater threat.

>Jews vs Muslims
anything is better than muslims or niggers

>Crusades were an attack on muslim culture
When will this meme die? Crusades were a response to a gradual conquering force.

The lesser of two evils.......................

of course the kike ignores the information relevant to today, and deflects by debating ancient history.
Lets take a look shall we
>youtu.be/2iVXPqnoC_A
Looks like mostly Europeans pushing into middle east to me.

>Here's the important take away
THESE WARS ARE A JEWISH AGENDA.
The west pays for it with increased terrorism & refugees.

I hope Muslims wipe (((YOU))) the fuck out ASAP.
/thread.

Even Anarcho-Capitalist memeflag
like pottery

yea yeah go spin ur fucking dreidel goyboy

One will enslave you and one will behead you... interesting choice..

Attached: 1518571208102.png (625x626, 102K)

>Logs of smelly shit are better than diarrhea

This is true
I still don't know how Spain remained Christian for these last century

"Spain" was 100% full of Muslims at least in the Viking era.
They really fought back ... a movie about Spain getting their official religion back would be awesome.
It will never be produced though.

Attached: YOUR_TAX_DOLLARS.jpg (2096x2344, 1.54M)

Attached: 1488087367558.png (1002x902, 754K)

Attached: (((What_they_want))).jpg (1024x789, 107K)

Attached: (((The_Press))).jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

Attached: Illegal_to_question_goy.jpg (2257x2481, 995K)

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

this is disturbing but high art

powerful, but also hard to look at for long.

but OP da jooz are ebil incarnate!

not at all, imagine all muslims disappear, nothing changes, (((america))) gets even more control over the globe, and the kikes invent a new enemy (chinks or whatever)
now all the jews disappearing well thats a whole new ball game, suddenly all these sovereign nations become just that again, free of the kike shackles that have held down every country for centuries
you would also need to kill quite a few of the traitorous goyim, but it is unavoidable

Sounds like christians minus the pork.

Jews and Muslims are the exact same thing change my mind.

deporting muslims without jews is easy.
deporting jews is difficult

Wont change it you are right.

The classic lose/lose situation

Would you rather have 10,000 gorillas that want to kill you? Or one banker that wants to kill you?

Muslims never changed the western countries immigration policies nor did they infiltrate the institutions and media nor did they come up with the concept of hate speech legislation nor did they install it
Clearly the Jews are more of a threat than the Muslims change my mind

Attached: images-21.jpg (475x309, 29K)

Everyone knows Muslims want to kill us and are suspicious of them.Yet most people think Jews and Israel are our allies.

Muslims biggest contribution to the downfall of America was knocking down the twin towers. But Jews have integrated into our society and spurned mass degeneracy.

Sure, the jews don't want to kill us, but their lack of aggression and zealotry makes their attempts to harm us much less obvious.

>Sure, the jews don't want to kill us

I think they want to kill me, i use a local bank and i try my best to not buy jew controlled shit, which is pretty difficult. Their shit is everywhere.

okay

How about neither?