REAL: I discovered how to beat the Jew

I just got back from a two-day ahyuaska resort where I interacted with interdimensional beings who, at one point, told me the answer to the Jewish question. The answer is... to become Jewish. The more people we get to convert, the better, but especially we need people on the far right to become Jewish. Through this “cultural miscegenation”, we will end Jewish power once and for all.

Attached: 48699973-8CAA-4673-BFCB-DD562C3C275A.jpg (500x477, 109K)

>"If you cant beat em, join em"
Was this resort a synagogue by any chance?

the dmt elves work with (((them))) you think they would tell us how to beat them?

kek

/thread

Attached: 1538159079152.jpg (250x235, 18K)

Is converting to Judaism able to subvert the Aryan soul?

>ahyuaska
Actually sniffed gas from a Husqvarna chainsaw for 2 days

If we adopt the virtues and values of the Jews, we may have a chance to defeat them. However, by adopting the virtues and values of the Jews, we will become Jews. Be careful if you fight with monsters, because you may become a monster as well.

fpbp.

so you talked with demons that tried to get you into tal mudic demon worship. top troll right there

Attached: Nietzsche Monster.jpg (831x337, 36K)

>demons told me to become jewish
lmao no thanks

you ain't whistling dixie...
The jews purposefully extract DMT from mimosa hostilis...also known as Jurema Preta (black jurema).

The folklore regarding the plant in its native range states that this bush/tree is tethered to a trickster entity known as Saci or Caipora.

So you got high at some hippy resort and now you're enlightened? Wow...

Attached: grumpy_cat.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (653x436, 39K)

Attached: 31E3E0BD-3BE2-4BAC-91AA-2B001888841E.jpg (1440x1080, 227K)

That is the best part about burning wood getting to huff the gas before I cut it up.

Mgmt said that quote was mark twain

No thank's satan. I'm okay

I bet it is
You most likely hang around the pumps at the gas station...even if you don't own a car.

>thinking you can convert to Judaism
>implying hasn't been a Matrilineal religion since its inception

OP is a stupid faggot nigger and is still bluepilled.

Attached: 1538187639468.jpg (270x360, 25K)

Did you get pictures of the inter dimensional beings? Any qt ones?

>Saci
pic related

Attached: pepe saci.png (1149x876, 73K)

LOL
Saved
Who made this?

Attached: 7489.png (508x116, 3K)

someone during the election of bolsonaro
but recapitulating about OP
>took hallucinogen
>blacked out, and GOT BLACKED
>mumble the JQ
>the blackrapist demand him to convert
thus fellow Jow Forumsacks,
dont fucking do drugs
EVER

Attached: DRUGS ARE NOT GOOD.jpg (500x410, 26K)

he probably took lança perfume.
Ayahuasca is a good friend of mine.

>I just got back from a two-day ahyuaska resort
where did you go?

>Asking the archons anything
>not asking the mushroom consciousness

>look mom, I'm retarded!

>Ayahuasca is a good friend of mine.
i made some shamanistic rituals when i was teen and anarcho-larper, but not with ayahuasca (which could be safer taking into account of toxicity to liver, comparing with what I took).

Attached: hallucinogen.jpg (201x250, 8K)

haha it is you again
you were talking about that one legged blue pipe smoking bastard in that JRE Alex Jones thread a couple nights ago
I take DMT a bit more seriously now
thanks for that
>machine elves
yeah that's a nope for me

>nutmeg high
That is some mental shit...will make you ill and can kill you...may as well do Datura or scopolamine and end up Varg tier murder tier...LOL

Ayahuasca is hard but fair...it will make you vomit but won't kill you or enable your rape
Stay safe, bro!

kek, fpbp

LOL ya, that was me...and I was not kidding.
All I was saying...and a serious test I would like to ask somebody to perform...

Try adding a touch of Syrian Rue seed in your mix when you smoke...it is a sacred plant known to ward off the evil spirits. Would be interesting to see if you go beyond the troll machine elves.

and yes I know this mix is known as Changa but most changa is absolute shit...like spice, not to be trusted

>Stay safe, bro!
Afterward a friend taught me meditation and passed some literature(which i lost),and i safely could reach those states, without losing counsciousness.
Some of literature was hinduism classics smahitas, other part was Eastern European studies on holotropic breathwork, she knew i was atheist at that point and would read the Stanislav Grof work before the Classics.
Today i preffer nad use the Samhitas.
Nutmeg is crap and you remain destroyed at least for a week.
Lilly tea, with tentative meditation gave bad trip.
And magnetic tape tea, with listening to industrial bulshit gave that berserk feeling, i destroyed some stuff.
Thankfully some friends i found (like her) put me in the right direction, more spiritual and traditionalist way.

>Cant beatem; joinem

I wonder if these are the same interdemensional space trolls that convinced the jews that they were the chosen ones...?

(((1 post by this ID)))
SAGE

>elves
>not psychic goblins

Attached: 1539532236756.jpg (703x685, 151K)

You are Brazilian, you have the tea of the gods or you can go the path you find is right for you.

Each must find their own path to peace.
I am glad you found yours...nutmeg is not the way for anybody LOL

jewish is a race you retard. you can't join a race

you listened to the wrong fucking transcended energy you stupid wook, why would you listen to such a stupid idea? do you think higher powers can't be stupid too? that's where evil comes from

I mean you're a fucking shill, but some things ought to be said for the sake of the fact that it's still fucking true and this may save someone from the bullshit down the line

did you talk to the machine elves?

I hope the Abuelita fucked the shit out of you

> Implying converting to Judaism will also make you a descendent of king David.

I took DXM and the source told me OP is a fag

DMT = contact with demons
Jews = demons