Can you beat him in a debate?

and why not

Attached: 1444.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_VEtTYXOdUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would wreck this little shit desu. I'd do it for free.

lmao he gonna destroy you with facts smdh

no he's too weasely and well-versed at debating. he would beat me arguing either side of any topic.

I honestly do not know who he is.

Stand aside, watch a master work.

Attached: destiny (2).png (343x486, 262K)

Benny's facts are all fake kike bullshit. I can debunk them shits one after the other.
My debate position:
World War 2 was sponsored content.
Balfour destabilized the middle east and repealing it would return the region to nominal.

Literally who?

what topic would i be debating him on? he's a fellow conservative.

Niggers

Itzig

No, I'm a terrible debater. I'm not quick witted and generally bad at public speaking. That doesn't mean I agree with him on all things. His neocon foreign policy is something I don't like. However on most other issues I'd side with him.

Probably not because winning a debate is not about being right, it's about being convincing. And who should be more convincing to the average person, a man who is greatly into politics or some weirdo who browses autistics forums all day?

im not sure what we would argue about... i believe i could choke slam the shit outta him though so i win:)

Anyone can beat him in a debate - you just need to bring up Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VEtTYXOdUc

Hi Destiny, pls stop shill & go suck start a shotgun. I don't think saying "Is fucking children wrong? Here's the crazy fucking thing man. You can't justify why fucking kids is wrong. Your arguing emotion not 'logical'.

Attached: DegeneratesLikeYouBelongOnACross.png (379x418, 36K)

Can he Debate my oven hans?

I would probably destroy him if the debate was in french, in english he would win

>t. seething alt-righter that saw his idol destroyed by the destinator

Attached: destgasm.png (337x346, 213K)

>debate
filtered

Fuck that subversive little kike and his sister's big Khazar milkers.

Attached: 1551479897691.webm (720x480, 14K)

easily. he relies on the old jewish tactic of talking really fast but not saying anything of substance

Has he ever debated someone who isn't a pants shitting retard?

If he erased the smug and put on a spirit of humility he could be watchable.

Ask him if his GDP-above-all ideas would work in Israel until he accuses you of being an antisemite and pile onto him with Socratic irony until he has to admit he believes Israel is an ethnostate.

He's an artful dodger and so much a jewish shill he's practically a Russian oligarch

>>t. seething alt-righter that saw his idol destroyed by the destinator
>alt-righter
>Ben Shapiro fan
You wanna try that again Destiny? Maybe stop being balls deep in Children that will let you focus so you can start making coherent arguments. Ben Shapiro is a shill faggot and almost as bad as you.

Attached: GoToAuschwitz.png (480x476, 206K)

Easily hes a fuckin jewlet, id bait him with money questions

Is that his Grindr profile pic?

Attached: E871C073-BF25-49E7-8886-13C7BDE881D7.jpg (2976x2976, 1.62M)

Attached: 1540938446262.jpg (700x700, 68K)

No, he is a jew so all you would hear is a word salad properly sauced for normie consumption: a lot of sound bites that kind makes you believe he is saying something that makes sense, but he isn't.

As soon as I get him to stop stammering and just vomiting speech instead of letting me talk I would beat him and wipe the floor with his smug kike ass.

"word vomit" is the English term you are looking for.

Kosher Word Vomit

It was on purpose because kikes are schizo. Just like the pseudorandom books by Fernando Henrique (((Cardoso))).

I could beat him up easily. That should count for something right?

He is just controlled opposition for the Jew controlled left. He hasn't 'conserved' a damn thing in his career. Talking doesn't affect the left.

You can stump him but it has to be something minor. Very hard but I reckon I would. But me stumping him would look stupid as it's such a small thing

fair enough

easy. all I'd need to do is ask why israel needs a wall. he responds with "jews need an ethnostate and it's rightfully their land." I respond with "but you said that you didn't care about foreigners in *insert any european country/america*. after that it's like napoleon committing the old guard at waterloo, he's finished

Depends on the format, topic and who decides on the winner. He would have the advantage in most scenarios based on experience alone and he's not stupid either so I would probably lose.

I wouldn't be interested in having a debate though, a discussion would be better.

He's a fucking manlet

Israel

Attached: 1549144155184.jpg (720x744, 47K)

He has a very high verbal IQ like most of (((them))). Would be tough to beat tbqh, desu

>I don't care about about the so called browning of Israel. Race doesn't matter. Ideology does.

he would rape me with the dildo of ZOG

Jow Forums would start sperging about the jews instantly

while destroying a palestinian village

lol, he literally won't debate is.

>hurr durr I dont know what's going on but I wanna be a part of the conversation
Kill yourself

but he wouldn't say that. he's a jew and he can't abandon the jews otherwise I acknowledge he's flip flopping

>le fast talking jewish man

YOU FORGOT to use CAPITALS

> Ben “The Straw Man” Shapiro
> Le “I talk fast thus it means I’m smart” meme

Notice how he only talks to idiots on campuses. Anybody with half a brain would destroy him.

>Fly around the world to fuck a 10/10 Swedish whore while her boyfriend waits outside the room and keeps his stream occupied
What an absolute legend. How can anyone compete?

Attached: 600px-Destiny_profile.jpg (600x840, 73K)

Why get so angry over something so small?

>So this... this... is the power... of the RIGHT... w-woah

Le smirky reddit man

Probably not but I like the Michael Knowles Show better at the Daily Wire anyway.

I would call him a dual-citizen until he cried and asked me to stop.

>Can you beat him in a debate?
I could beat him with a big stick.

you must've heard a lot of crying already when your whole neighborhood got raped by the somalis

beating him in a debate is this easy.

Attached: 615pEAY3rQL._SX679_.jpg (679x453, 136K)

trying too hard

What are you talking about pajeet

Don't you have a nuke to catch?
And FYI, my neighborhood is being raped by Mexicans.

I did

Shapiro is pro-wall

Hell no. He is a jew.

Attached: autismo.jpg (900x900, 59K)

(((Shapiro))) is just a part of the kosher sandwich, like you Destikiddies. Go back to you Discord.

>Probably not because winning a debate is not about being right, it's about being convincing.

This.

>beat him? mph, i would mop the floor with him, you see, i'm a GAMER, libtard.

Attached: 1544167558149.gif (160x160, 2.87M)

>If standing with Israel is so obviously in America's interest, why does AIPAC even exist, Ben?

but I didn't mention the wall, I mentioned how he essentially wants a jewish ethnostate in israel, which is all fine and dandy until he says that europe and america shouldn't care about their own population replacement