Has anyone seen this new Nike ad?

Maybe it’s coming up a lot for me because I’m a female logged into YouTube, but this video has played on EVERY single video I have played today.
It makes me extremely uncomfortable. What the f are they trying to say? Are they trying to glamorise being crazy?
Idk give me your thoughts, this ad is extremely concerning

youtu.be/whpJ19RJ4JY

Attached: 1FFA8298-C734-4E90-8D6A-93B6F8AF25D8.jpg (750x745, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=g4202
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just propaganda women will eat up because they are dramatic, nuts, delusional, unhinged, something wrong with them, hysterical, irrational, and crazy.

Powerful.

We need to fight against our straight white male oppressors.

We need to NOT fight against global mega-corporations like Nike and oligarchs like Phil Knight. They just want to make us (feel) powerful as they destroy our economic well-being.

I am so glad I watched this commercial.

>Why is the currently pushed female model personality based on being a huge contrarian cunt?

Just remove female 'rights' ( they never earned anyway )

>Removing female 'rights' ? Problem is then that society isn't ready for such a change.

OH, society is more than ready.

Everyday it doesnt, it dies.
All parts that don't, just die (out).

Literally the only ones that will survive the next 100 years are the one, that drastically restrict female 'rights'.

All other's WILL be extinct.
That's why u have to understand.
Noone cares about feefees and noone will call the retarded act of wiping out one's very own race "noble", once when ppl look back on those who went extinct.

Extinction is an irreversable event.

Feelings dont matter. Only facts / survival does.

Look at muslims : they spread and spread and spread.
Guess why - they dont allow women their retarded and childish input into how to run society.

Muslim problem is religion tho, which works against them, but nor alowing the pidgeon-braned females control over society works FOR them.
Bottomline they grow and grow and grow.

Evolutionary extreeemly successfull.

While listening to females KILLS the West.

Saw it on TV a few weeks ago.

>a woman with a penis... crazy

>there are retards on this board who don't use and ad blocker
I don't think I've seen an advertisement on the internet for 15 years.
>I'm female
Oh, nevermind. Show tits moron.

Attached: 1540059006630.gif (320x240, 826K)

I’m scared to be a female at this point. Not because I feel oppressed by males, but by women and this psycho push from the media.
I feel like my values and way of life are now unacceptable
As a female who prefers not to show emotion, is a Christian and likes to devote myself to my partner. I can’t find normal, level headed women anymore to make friends with because they’re all brainwashed by this shit. I can’t stand it.

man up

>partner
Get married.

I wish I could !
I feel isolated as fuck

Waiting for him to propose :)

>Waiting for him to propose :)
Better not be having premarital sex.

I’m just listening to songs in YT on my phone while I’m at work, can’t be bothered getting that premium YT or whatever it’s called

Why does it matter that you have a vagina? I am sorry, but obligatory, tits or gtfo (with timestamp).

>as a female
Listen here, you think it is only women who can't find quality people? Are you truly this dense? Everyone has this problem. We exist in a society of total degeneracy. All decent values are out the window for the vast majority of the population. Do you know how hard it is to find people to hang out with that don't end up going out, getting drunk, doing blow, smoking weed, and being generally degenerate because that is what "fun" is in cities? Come on. You are on a board full of redpilled social pariahs, don't you understand how isolated most of us are, regardless of what genitalia we have?

Attached: 1536195433201.jpg (438x430, 63K)

Am i wrong in my thinking about advertising? Its like at one point you wore nikes or adidas or reeboks because that was the best thing for your activity. Now theyre pandering because of genetalia? You could call it marketing to a demographic, and yes im biased but this seem like straight up pandering. I really support the idea thst women compete in sports and marathons and stay active, because im not into fat fucking cows. Naturally skinny girls i guess have it easy, but who is the THEY in the commercial? Is this Alex jones level conspiracy? Did i just have reasonable parents? Why cant all of the readonabke people be the target demographic without dredging some dumb twat who thinks girls cant play soccer, or girls cant run marathons? Its really just a stupid commercial, but a miltinational company worth billions of dollars puts this out, and i just wonder, who even thinks this way anymore? Is it just scapgoating?

Its like that shitty apex game where half of the characters are fags or women, but i can still enjoy playing it because i DONT LIMIT MYSELF TO ENJOYING THINGS BASED ON MY GENETALIA AND SEXUAL IDENTITY. can we just purge already? Kill every fuckign communist and commie sympathizer. Thats round one. If things dont get better, we have round two?
Please, america...

Pls be
S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

>wtf I hate white men now

Lol, are you retarded? I’m mentioning my gender to give context, no other reason.
Nice blog tho
Nah ACT!

>premium YT
>ad blocker
You stupid bitch, you stupid FUCKing bitch. I can't believe how dumb you are. Jesus Christ, I can't believe how fucking dumb you are.

Attached: 1448671139182.gif (320x240, 394K)

This is bait

How do you like Andrew gay Barr?

Since you didn't reply to this I am going to assume you are having sex outside of marriage. For that I will call you

A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Hebrews 13:4 King James Version (KJV)
>4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

REPENT YOU FILTHY REPROBATE

Attached: 1534373234351.png (556x430, 96K)

Are you gonna say anything if value or are you just gonna try and be an edgy cunt? Explain to me how I would block ads on my YouTube ads on my phone without paying or GTFO

Was waiting til I was sitting down to respond to you because I want to ask you a question. Do you think premarital sex or divorce is more of a sin?
Yes we are having sex, but we are also in a situation where we are forced to live together. Both of us feel uncomfortable by it, but we haven’t been together for a year yet. We thought about marriage when we moved in together, but we were worried about marrying too soon and it ending in divorce.

YouTube app not ads

Not really, I don’t know why anyone has to let everyone know what kind of sex they like to have, let alone use it to gain popularity.

>Do you think premarital sex or divorce is more of a sin?
Premarital sex is a sin. Divorce is only permitted for sexual sins. "Thou shalt no commit adultery."

blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?t=kjv&strongs=g4202

Adultery covers a lot of things.

>but we haven’t been together for a year yet. We thought about marriage when we moved in together, but we were worried about marrying too soon and it ending in divorce.
Think about what you have done. You have had sex with a man you barely know. You are used goods now if he leaves you.

Yeah, I will say something of value: I'm not your husband and I don't exist to spoon-feed you info that's a single internet search away.

Then why open ya mouth lol

I understand what circumstances permit divorce, but people tend to divorce a lot these days over simple things like communication or differing opinions. We didn’t want that to happen because we think it’s wrong

I doubt we will leave each other, we just wanted to make sure we were comparable and so far it seems like we are. If it ends badly yes I’ll deal with the consequences

I'm laughing my ass off at that picture.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
>9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
>10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

A sin is a sin. The consequences aren't just gonna be hurt feelings.

1 John 3:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
>4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
>5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
>6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)
>15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

all those female athletes are fucking garbage if they had to compete against a tranny.

STRONG WOMMYN YAS QWAAN SLAY THE PATRIARCHY BIIIITCH

>all those female athletes are fucking garbage
Someone was talking about the two Williams sisters playing the top 200th ranked men's player a game of tennis. He smoked a couple of cigarettes and drank a few beers before the game and kicked their fuckin' asses. One of the Williams sisters commented on how powerful his serves were. The guy was like ranked 200th among pro men in tennis. I think it was an Australian dude.

i liked the song? anyone know it?

Attached: 1542653732215.png (2048x2010, 1.89M)

I don’t think trannies should be allowed to compete in any sport. What sport should allow people to complete who are on hormones? None. I also don’t understand why women try so hard to compete with men. We are different and we should celebrate that. Being the best in your sport as a women competing with women should be an accomplishment and you shouldn’t need to seek further validation.

Nobody cares about womens sports

Bruce?

I love you, sister. Don’t forget that.

Thank you, I really appreciate that

> watches commercials on jewtube

Show them what crazy can do, pic related.

Attached: crazy ex.jpg (620x400, 58K)

Have a beer on me, man.

>I’m a female

Attached: 1545630575051.gif (400x204, 44K)

>she doesn't use an adblocker

Sickening.

What the fuck do you want from us? You know white males are bad and are responsible for everything that’s wrong with women and this world and that we didn’t create modern civilization only to have Jews destroy it with niggers help in front of your eyes.

>losing to newbie
>chimp out
>judge tells you exactly what you are doing wrong
>chimp out more
>get media train to back you, on the grounds you are black, female

>not having Adblock Plus

Attached: What.gif (200x200, 2M)

There's an Adblock browser you can download, just go to the website on there and you'll never see a YouTube ad on your phone again.

I've noticed there has been a lot more content regarding insanity and schizophrenia in the media than usual, this plays into that. There was just a commercial on about some kid getting treated for it too. Wonder if they are pushing for more people to self delude via drugs

Why aren't you using an ad blocker? I've never watched an ad on Jewtube.

This guy knows

Attached: 1540184648046.gif (660x780, 201K)