Israel tricked Ethiopian migrants into taking contraceptives

I found articles telling of Israel giving Ethiopian Jewish migrants contraceptive shots without their consent. The kikes told them they were just getting Vaccine shots for the flu etc.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjcyaCqjOfgAhXBdCsKHQj3DlQQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/28/ethiopian-women-given-contraceptives-israel&psig=AOvVaw2PsCi8XZcjEGRy_vBbDf3y&ust=1551741134809544
>Don't worry goyim, we'd never do such a thing to you white people. We only hate niggers enough for that!

Attached: gummies.jpg (236x354, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Children_Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950–51_Baghdad_bombings
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
ourbodiesourselves.org/book-excerpts/health-article/forced-sterilization/
pbs.org/independentlens/blog/unwanted-sterilization-and-eugenics-programs-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpill me on Ethiopians.
Are they basically the germans of Africa?

the (((cunts))) also literally STOLE Yemeni jews babies.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Children_Affair

ALSO jews bombed Iraqi jews, to scare them to move to israel
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950–51_Baghdad_bombings

such vile evil cult

They don't want niggers in their country. So what?

>their country.
wrong.
>So what?
stealing land, then setting up a racist apartheid state, then complaining about "terrorism" & being "attacked"
>help America, i need more gibs, (((im))) in danger

the fact you seem happy to support this shit just shows what cucks americans are

more like the maltese of Africa

>apartheid
>muh poor brown people
>implying apartheid South Africa was wrong
Leftist detected.

The main point is that you need to get your flu shot this season, goy.

Who are the germans of africa then?

No one gives a fuck about you shitskin sand niggers. To be honest it was cool when we did'nt know who you people were. Israel out of palestine yeah, whatever. But by now I've had enough of shitskins so I don't give a fuck.That retard shit was an american mistake. I hope the jews shoot every single one of you people in the face and call it a day.

I don't do flu shots.

>Leftist detected.
try again.
caring about human life & injustice doesnt make you leftist.

if you build your home surrounded by by niggers, and then want to cry victim, you can fuck right off.

Attached: jesus natsoc.jpg (352x550, 28K)

>he doesnt know WHO is behind these problems
see Pssst: its the people your taxes are funding
kek

based and redpilled desu senpai baka

we should be doing the same

>caring about brown people
lmao so bluepilled, go back to r*ddit. The Boers did nothing wrong apart from caving to international pressure and giving subhumans rights. South Africa rightfully belonged to the Boers especially seeing as they "stole" land which was uninhabited.

Because the jews are "behind my problems" that means I should give a fuck about you? Fuck you. This is one of the things that annoy me the most about you people is this bandwagon metoo bullshit. Like I said I hope the jews shoot every single one of you in the face. judism is a religion. You people are the same race.

the white south africans

And who are the dutch of africa?

Those are Dutch, faggot.

That's a start. They should've been esterilised though

>who are the methaphorical germans of africa
>omg those are, dutch faggot owo
get a rope, retard

>I hope the jews shoot every single one of you
You still dont get it.
The jew is your enemy.
The Jew is causing your problems.
The Jew doesnt even do most the shooting,
they use YOUR MILITARY to do that.
American lives.
If you had any common sense, you would hope arabs wipe jews the fuckout.
Then all the kikery & wars end.

Also, Ashkenazi are anything but "semetic"
they are inbred european khazars

When I was in High School I used to have an internet girlfriend from Tilburg. She had a cute brabantese accent.

>israel was "uninhabited"
>south africa was "uninhabited"
only litteral retards fall for these obvious lies.

>sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

Again, build your home surrounded by niggers, and then want to cry victim, you can fuck right off.

Wait, why the fuck aren't we doing that

Shitskin retard. Both YOU and the jews are my enemy. KYS.

>Ashkenazi are anything but "semetic"
So you are saying there are no "semetic" jews try mizrahi moron. Besides jews are a race. There is a gentic component to kikes and that genetic component is semetic origin. Fuck you.

>source written by butthurt niggers and leftists
>still expecting us to care about brown "people"
LMAO. Even if the Boers did "steal" the land, it would still be rightfully theirs. Should we give Australia back to the abos you bleeding heart leftist niggerfaggot?

Sauce on more Naked Nat Soc grills

Lol 75% of all replies ITT are butthurt kike shills. You're all gonna lose your jobs when Bibi goes to prison.

Google image: "sexy nazi"

the topic of the thread is how Israel treats their blacks.
Aus gov treats abbos fairly (maybe too well).
It didnt in the past, and that was wrong.
The days of imperialism are LONG GONE,
yet the kikes are still trying to carry on with it.
Israel are the ones who want to call themselves
>"the only democracy in the middle east"
is not even close to a democracy

your complete lack of empathy for anyone but your own (((tribe))) just reveals yourself as the KIKE you are.

Ethiopians are Caucasoids. ironically the initial upper paleolithic inhabitants of the Levant including Israel were negroid.

Sure you did, Paco. I'm..sure you did.

Fucking nigger retard. Kill yourself.

nope they are niggers

Filthy sand ape

What? The fake chosens don't like other chosens? Go figure.

Twin tongues. A jewish cultural phenomenon.

Your preference for niggers over Boers so obviously outs you as an anti-white dune coon.
>muh evil imperialism
Imperialism was based and redpilled and needs to return, it only went away because of marxist subversion making us feel guilty for our """crimes""" against non-whites. The weak should fear the strong.

I can't wait for Israel to be taken over by the 85 IQ schizophrenic hasidic jews. Fun times ahead.

Attached: 1551477008935.jpg (1001x1011, 253K)

>They don't want niggers in their country. So what?
Because those same kikes don't let us do it.

what if this has been happening to us the whole time and a lot of us are infertile and don't even realize it

Don't let us? Are you functionally retarded or is that you get your news from clown world podcasts? We've been doing it for years.

ourbodiesourselves.org/book-excerpts/health-article/forced-sterilization/

pbs.org/independentlens/blog/unwanted-sterilization-and-eugenics-programs-in-the-united-states/

Brap and tease?

DAS RITE, HEIL HITLAA

How do you know that is a sand nigger?

>Israel tricked Ethiopian migrants into taking contraceptives

Fuck, I love Israel now.

Attached: dawin.jpg (1365x1024, 262K)

From the post here.
Normal people don't care about Palestine.Only leftist because of muh peace, and clown world internet WN's because of muh kill the jews. Third group sand-niggers.

Nobody gives a shit about Palestine besides a lib or a sand nig you are correct. However it is some realistic leverage for criticism of the kikes.

Why would it be if no one cares? It only appeals to retards who hate jews. To normal people with no knowledge of the subject it's only appeal is the "oppression racial aspect" casting kikes as white and the dune-coons as the oppressed shitkins.