/BWG/ - Bioweapons General

Biological weapons deliver toxins and microorganisms, such as viruses and bacteria, so as to deliberately inflict disease among people, animals, and agriculture. Biological attacks can result in destruction of crops, temporarily discomforting a small community, killing large numbers of people, or other outcomes. (Source: fas.org)

This general is for discussing and researching biological weapons (and their creators).

>View past threads here:
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/bioweapons general/

>Basic Information on the history of Bioweapons, countries who possess them and relevant agencies/locations
archive.is/BKMTQ

Incidents related to a bioweapon virus that causes feminism (not a metaphor)
>pastebin.com/6ptN31T5

Attached: 1550877309600.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wJuW6
youtube.com/watch?v=6TgHxldkZIs
laramieboomerang.com/news/local_news/feds-almanza-s-helped-launder-cartel-money/article_9154cc44-d2c8-5a14-bb03-6d3916645a5a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK28056/
youtube.com/watch?v=6TgHxIdkZls
hooktube.com/6TgHxIdkZls
youtube.com/watch?v=SjfspM5sDIA
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
pastebin.com/u/GateAnon
pastebin.com/P7JPPRvW
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW
rt.com/news/452091-moon-inside-earth-atmosphere/
youtu.be/xpz-f-DgDK4
youtube.com/watch?v=TBuIGBCF9jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relevant information to watch out for. (In person, in the news, etc)

1) Incidents at hospitals(explosions, shootings, etc you get the idea)

2) Incidents where Women have heads decapitated like medusa.

3) Incidents where Women kill their children, especially young children.

4) Incidents around Gay pride and Women marches

5) Unusual law enforcement, federal and military responses when it comes to numbers and/or equipment.

6) Military "Drills"/"Exercises" in cities or around cities.

7) "Training accidents/deaths" involving the Military. Also include crashes of Military Aircraft/Helicopters and deaths of Spec-ops personnel.

8) Reports of people biting other people and also reports of people being attacked by mobs.

9) Deaths of people working for pharmaceutical companies, genetic companies and government agencies/organizations relating to researching/working on Viruses.

Attached: tn_gas attack light2_cut down.jpg (341x400, 26K)

About 5 minutes ago something vibrated in my mind saying it was up.
Kek

Bump

Attached: BWG_05.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

Bump.
Collective consciousness and repetition

Aye aye

Attached: IMG_4959.jpg (1920x1200, 267K)

Bump for purging the infected

Attached: xeno_march.jpg (897x1300, 278K)

Awesome meme

Attached: Thumbs_Up!_07.png (475x267, 175K)

I've archived this pastebin, important to do since they wipe them on occasion.

archive.fo/wJuW6

Kek nicely done.

Good tribes bring good vibes user.

Thanks haha, lots of Xeno art to use

Attached: Xenoyoga.png (1420x1500, 1.48M)

Kek

>they wipe them on occasion
The pastebins?!?
Tfw sometimes use pastebins as an archive system

Attached: IMG_4995.gif (445x200, 354K)

These are pretty good.

Yea they do, especially if your information catches the attention of a group who can lean on Pastebin so be advised and back your files up.

Roll call Class, I have a specific assignment/test for one of you.

To everyone else, I'm very proud of the work you have done(even the "disappointments" weren't really ones) and the work you are going to do.

The BALD EAGLE is in the nest.

ROOMBA is present.

I've been rewatching this,
youtube.com/watch?v=6TgHxldkZIs

About half way through, the Tranny Prosti starts talking about how the Pope & the NGOs that these people associated (Gustavo Vera) work with, in Argentina, set up Youth Soccer Clubs and sell the kids cleats for BJs, anal sex, rape/etc. and that many of them all have HIV. These men with HIV are raping children.

It really goes to show the HIV & FV being interlinked. One of the traits of FV is being a Pedo & trying to destroy families, children, things that promote society, purity, normalcy.

It only makes sense that all of these pedos have HIV. It is also depressing.
Reminder that this tranny was killed off about a year after this interview. Everyone in the interview looks upset she (he) is even bringing these subjects up and they seem to be complicit.

I know that is more HTG related but it has ties to FV/BWG

MICROSCOPE ready to examine new info

Attached: A5Pill.png (1367x712, 1.39M)

Kek

'ello A5

Attached: IMG_4020.png (673x994, 716K)

Nice!!

Your memes are getting potent m8

Attached: IMG_4933.jpg (675x890, 199K)

The video is unavailable user. I have heard that Pope Francis covered for traffickers in Argentina before though.

Same could be said to you.

You are all in the clear to work on/do what you need to. ;)

Nice meme.

You have to post this shit the day I'm dying from the worst flu I've ever had that's ripping through my country from Southeast Asia, didn't you. :(

laramieboomerang.com/news/local_news/feds-almanza-s-helped-launder-cartel-money/article_9154cc44-d2c8-5a14-bb03-6d3916645a5a.html

Where to go from here?

Yellow Fever?.

Neat general. Interesting OP.

Here's a fun one most people have never heard of: Myelin toxins

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK28056/

Thanks, means a lot coming from you guys

Attached: Xeno_inside.png (1093x1284, 2.46M)

youtube.com/watch?v=6TgHxIdkZls

hooktube.com/6TgHxIdkZls

Fixed, sorry m8, and thanks

>You are all in the clear to work on/do what you need to. ;)

BAIT BUNNY is also in the clear, since he does such a great job luring out all the fox's for the hunting dogs by simply existing.

Wtf who is bait bunny?

I have been growing this little tree in my yard and really enjoying it's progress so far. One of the branches seems like it may have caught a withering disease though and I'm concerned that it will affect the overall health of the sapling and make it unable to survive storms and rains. Do you have any recommendations on how to fix it?

Toxins are one element of BW programs I haven't studied much about.

Frank.

See:

Ok, even a disappointment can be turned around with some hard work I suppose.

I thought so.
Kek

For Frank:
youtube.com/watch?v=SjfspM5sDIA

Attached: IMG_4294.gif (360x346, 170K)

Can cut off the branch. Or post a pic, I might be able to tell you. It's probably a bacterial/fungal disease treatable with several applications of a fungicide, if you look up what bacteria/fungus causes it you can look for specific pesticides and see if they treat it

Clip the branch.
It will focus growth on the other branches.

There are good fungicides that look like white paint.
This user is right

Dead branches tend to make for good firewood.

Those are all pretty good suggestions, I might just need to do a little more research to diagnose it on my own.

Does anyone have some good research on Michael Aquino? Want to look into his connections to Paperclip and BW programs.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

I'm waiting.

Never mind.
I've never watched the video before; Just the song. This is insane.

Attached: 1476900551215.gif (253x230, 84K)

In the process of this but I paused to move on to side projects.

My orevious statements on aquino were partially correct.
I was thinking of Sidney Gottlieb, (who worked with Michael Aquino in the same programs), he's the one that poisoned Frank Olson.

Attached: IMG_4441.jpg (632x471, 51K)

Kek.
Best band ever.

Got any questions in the meantime as we wait for that pupil to come in late to class?.

Why do the elites bother with such slow-acting bioweapons when an entire continent could easily be rendered sterile via satellite in a day?

I've never even heard of this Gottlieb guy before, if they were in the same circle that's still very interesting. I think they killed Olson for not playing ball with the BW program doing tests on the public and tried to get the whole thing written off along with MKULTRA which they appear to have released on purpose to trick the public once information about the CIA's operations got out in the 70's.

If you've never looked into Seymour Hersh before you might want to, he seems to have had some interesting leads based on the stories he was reporting at the time.

I’m here.

>Itt: leftist trash ciclejerk about biological weapons and swoon over a fat whale larper who will sic "spine beetles" on me for saying this

What's you favorite quote from Sun Tzu's Art of War?

If you are not this: You are in the clear to keep working on what you are doing.

It's not about the quotes, it's what describes you.

Got no official name from you, but I do call myself Gateanon. I've made several pastebins, and I can make the claim of having made the first template for Anon5 generals on Jow Forums. The gif above is the insignia I used for the first A5G's that would encourage threads to come.

pastebin.com/u/GateAnon
pastebin.com/P7JPPRvW
pastebin.com/ZUC9qdkW

Attached: pyramid.gif (400x400, 436K)

aren't black people technically bioweaps?

Attached: Belgian Congo, February 1947.jpg (600x471, 34K)

Checked, sorry ASM.

I hope you And your country is cured of ASIO & ASIAN

:|

Attached: IMG_4041.png (673x994, 583K)

>8. To see victory only when it is within the ken of the common herd is not the acme of excellence.
>9. Neither is it the acme of excellence if you fight and conquer and the whole Empire says, “Well done!”
These were interesting.

>2. To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
>3. Thus the good fighter is able to secure himself against defeat, but cannot make certain of defeating the enemy.
I see a lot of your philosophy in parts of these passages.

You are in the clear to continue doing the great work that you do.

Looking for a certain person: That's not ASM.

Feminists are actually bioweapons.

Shame.
I just assume everything that is intoxicated with a funny accent is Australian Meme Maker.

Feminism is a Viral Bio Weapon destroying the earth

Gate user is good (:

Bump for important thread.

rt.com/news/452091-moon-inside-earth-atmosphere/

>Hence the saying: If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

Something about this one I really liked.

ARCHIVE sounds like a pretty good nickname wouldn't you say?.

Card's nickname would be WILDCARD.

Ones infected by Gloria Steinem are

Attached: FV_tldr2.png (2880x3932, 1.05M)

>The Earth’s atmosphere is much bigger than previously thought, extending far beyond the Moon, a team of scientists have revealed.
>The Earth is much bigger than previously thought
They're getting closer.

That is another good passage. Still need to finish the entire thing.

I like this one too.

>mfw Anon5 has proven to be more legit than the Q psyop.
Lmao, carry on people. Anon5 has dropped some legit goodies in the past.

This Femin Virus and or whatever it really is (what if its not even viral) could be just another weapon that the conflicting ayyy lmao factions unleash on humans in their proxy var.

I don't see the issue with either of these.
He speaks the truth.

Attached: IMG_4996.gif (450x450, 628K)

>WILDCARD
Damn, that is the coolest name so far.

It's viral, that is why Twitter has included calling anyone a virus as "dehumanizing speech" to protect all the infected who use their website.

Attached: 1538309590126.jpg (780x1264, 288K)

It acts like a retrovirus so it's probably viral, although A5 has hinted it can learn from (probably accumulate genes from) other types of microbes/parasites

Attached: FemVirus_Exps2.png (1095x4431, 3.98M)

Who wants to know how effective my "Star Destroyer" can be?

I'm all ears.

Attached: 1527628596876.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>youtu.be/xpz-f-DgDK4

Great speech by Sergei Popov, if you've got 50min

On a scale of ankle biter to tidal wave how big would the tsunami from the shockwaves of the first blast be?

Attached: improved europe.jpg (1401x1198, 358K)

How effective are Trump's protectionist trade wars? Are they empowering America or only alienating economic partners?

Is a Chinese revolution possible? Are the Chinese people's standard of living expected to rise?

Is Trump aware of the Chinese sleeper cells in the west coast?

Do you think Free Trade will ultimately benefit all or should it limited?

I'm listening.

abit

Might be my autism flaring up, but ARCHIVE sounds fucking rad. Thanks, anon5.

I do.

Attached: IMG_4997.gif (498x278, 1.46M)

1) They are effective, but it's less a war more of making the US have similar standards as everyone else.

2) China's standard of living is rapidly increasing. They can say they are "communist" all they want, but it's just a mask at this point for them.

3) Don't know.

4) Depends on the markets and those involved.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBuIGBCF9jc

Stop... I can only get so hard!

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x290, 26K)

>more of making the US have similar standards as everyone else
Why did America relax their standards to the point of shooting ourselves in the foot?

Was it globalist hijacking of the country? Is Trump still resisting the globalists or has he caved?

What is your opinion of the World Trade Organization?

Why does no news article ever support Trump's protectionism?

I have a degree in neuroscience, how do you know all this? It blows my mind when I see how fucking intelligent Anons can be

Why doesn't China drop the pretense? Even their own people think they have a form of democracy where they get to choose from a selection of Communist officials.

If people should be the ones to chose what kind of government models they have running things but public IQ is dropping, what is actually the best model to have (especially for the next few hundred years)?

Have you looked into who owns various news organizations? People might want to research that more.

Were the continents looking the same when the first human colonists came to Earth after the melting and the teraforming? I'm talking about the shapes of the continents.

I feel like I've heard this like before, are your fingers elongated?

Good, I'll use a "hypothetical" scenario.

I can send the SD over a country, lets say North Korea.

In 5 minutes or less it will scan the entire country both above and below ground. During that scan process it will identity what the countries weapon systems look like and where they are, while also getting real time satellite info and all recon/spy info that was done to that country by other countries. All this information/identification will be used by the AI systems to know what to target.

In the next 5 minutes or less, it will unleash an overwhelming unending amount of fire power that can turn the night into day. By the time the SD is done firing NK's military would have 0 combat effectiveness and be 100% destroyed when it comes to conventional means and nuclear means. No military vehicles, aircraft, artillery/missile systems and nuclear systems would survive, only the soldiers would remain unharmed. NK would still have a government and military but no weapons to fight a war or be a threat to anyone.

...well shit.

>only the soldiers would remain unharmed
So it's basically a super EMP for anything that isn't biological? That is Sun Tzu as fuck.

I feel in this case or any other case; the military itself would use small arms to turn on the politicians and take over.

What would you use for Sweden?

wait... how difficult is making a bioweapon? can a couple of Jow Forums autists manufacture a bioweapon targeting kikes and niggers?

Damn, not only is it an extremely powerful weapon but's also precise.

My question is how aware are the governments of the world of your existence?

I would imagine that you are the biggest deterrence against nuclear war and mutually assured destruction right?

Can you tell us something you have personally prevented with your star destroyer?

When you had us research the plagues from Revelation, were you alluding that these biblical catastrophes like turning the ocean's blood red is what you are capable of?

1) That should tell you how bad things are.

2) Globalists still have various plans(some good, some bad) for the US. To figure out Trump(Who is a good guy, but doesn't know all the presidential powers yet), you must learn from Reagan. Always research connections.

3) Not the best group of people involved.

4) News is not interested in the public being informed.

1) Same reason why Vietnam doesn't. It's because of the older generations clinging on to the past. Newer generations could care the fuck less about "communism", unless they are in the West but that is because the West wants to die because it had it too good for too long.

2) Will have to think about it, since several can work.

Look at the ocean floor and take some guesses.

Feminism is a bioweapon you Fed.

Is your job as a provocateur lonely?
You do know that you could actually do the opposite and protect the country you live in?

Attached: IMG_3693.png (660x509, 137K)

Thanks, we thought through it from back to front and looking for journals/proof for every step. Look for patterns in behavior, what hormones affect that behavior, and how the endocrine networks would have to be affected by pathogens (Put it together with a lot of direction from A5)

>All this information/identification will be used by the AI systems to know what to target.
Does your main AI pilot/use the ship or are they separate?

Attached: Immune_to_Femin-Bioweapon.png (2264x1439, 466K)

>hey kid, want to get arrested on conspiracy charges?
Get fucked faggot.

What are the options for gov models?

Attached: 1485131857509.png (768x1024, 1.32M)

No, there was a lot more land

>fed
if i were a fed, i wouldn't ask the question, or i'd use a memeflag. the reason i ask is that idk jack about CRISPR or whatever gene editing tools are used to manufacture bioweapons. Sorry if my interest in the matter made you feel like i glow.