Trump’s national emergency wall funding

Whats the deal with the national emergency? Is it being blocked by Ted Cruz or what?

Attached: BDCDE2D8-8D17-4166-9DDF-627689AE7FF8.jpg (1080x1350, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MCfVQOXL7_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are zoomers so into the 90s?

Their generation is pure garbage

>piercings

Attached: 1517255582095.jpg (680x680, 85K)

answer the fucking question

Ranma? Based and Redpilled

My fellow nigger I'll be the first to confess I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore, everything is falling apart to everyone's perceptions and that's perfectly alright with me.

>tattoos

Attached: 1458437836239.jpg (621x621, 77K)

I'd fuck her until she turned into a traditional housewife and birthed my prodegeny.

>my fellow nigger
thanks for the laugh burger

Because some of us dislike the forced SJW Gay shit into new games and the shit-tier nigger music like 6ix9ine, honestly, fuck the msm.

Attached: 1518288022964.jpg (536x536, 42K)

Girl looks cute and based, but Piercings and tattoos and dying hair is cancer.

Because the new stuff is not so subtle propaganda and we know it was the last peak of our civilization. The world has been going to shit since 1999. The only good thing that will happen though is the starvation that will occur will level the playing field for whites. I am an early zoomer in tech and people were getting paid 300k to write basic html in the bubble.

This chick looks like she's trying too hard.

This

So when are jean jackets coming back in style?

youtu.be/MCfVQOXL7_4

its hard to believe a woman like that exists somewhere

t. delusional faggot who glorifies the past
Anything from hollywood or tv after 1945 is pure jewry, if you are denying this you are just a delusional nu-male faggot.

Oh i don't deny that we lost in 45. I was just stating it was the last time whites had it relatively good and had optimism for the future. You have to understand I was born in the 90s, its the only memory of what 70%-80% America was before 9/11 and the market crashes.

Fun fact: you don't know for sure the (((reason))) Trumpenstein wants dictatorial powers.

Also notice none of it is from Jewish Hollywood, but from the nips for the most part.

Oregon or Washington cutie... marry me! I want out of California!

>well-worn volume 3 berserk rape fantasies

Attached: 1547778699909.png (740x740, 682K)

Being honest, I've lived in japan for some time and they are pretty kiked too. It isn't the muh degeneracy argument weebs make, but rather something seriously wrong with their culture. They have always been hard workers, but in the past they worked for national glory but now they just work for materialism and to live. I guess what I'm saying is that japan is experiencing a similar fate as regression of the west.

Attached: F180502KBG01-640x400.jpg (640x400, 58K)

>. I am an early zoomer in tech and people were getting paid 300k to write basic html in the bubble.
Lmao no

thats a refined anime collection very good stuff there. all the hate in the thread from loli pedo pervs

Its was because they were our vassal state and Israel's by proxy. Look up Hirohito though. He was and still was extremely based post-war. I am quite convinced the Royal family is waiting to retake what is theirs.

I know alot of the tech guys from the 90s in NY and that is a common thing to happen there before the crash.

>Berserk
Key indicator that a male anime fan is really dumb or just a closeted homosexual. Enjoy your violent yaoi, faggot.