This amazing and powerful young Muslim women of colour is taking on the neocon Jews and Israel Zionists...

This amazing and powerful young Muslim women of colour is taking on the neocon Jews and Israel Zionists. Why does /Pol hate her?

Attached: 694940094001_5991064127001_5991057701001-vs.jpg (931x524, 69K)

Jow Forums uses her as a piece on our chessboard as Jow Forums changes American and International politics towards Jow Forums's Accelerationist agenda. Jow Forums is beyond emotions like hate and love. Jow Forums's sights are focused on Jow Forums's goal with cold and ruthless concentration.

we dont hate her tho

Attached: 1550129745687.jpg (1056x390, 243K)

>Why does /Pol hate her?
Because she wants to move the Israelis back to Poland after we kicked them out in 1958. Spoiler alert: nobody wants them in their country.

Attached: 1540498531741.png (893x818, 1.35M)

>picking a side
the only correct stance is middle eastern genocide

two stones with one bird

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

There is a chance she has jew ancestry like some Somali or it might just be Arab, we NEED to know.

Attached: So.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Because she should be living back in the shithole she came from.

All I see is a cunt rag wearing nigger pretending to be a liberal. Saged.

It's not a binary decision. I hate them both equally

>Why does /Pol hate her?
NOBODY HATES HER BUT JIDF. YOU'RE DOING DAMAGE CONTROL KIKE

Because she's still anti white

Muslim.
Next.

>Muslim
>Why does Jow Forums hate her?

1/10

this

I'M WITH ILHAN! Seriously she is one of my favorite politicians. She shows how ABSOLUTELY JEW OWNED this country is, in two months she has spoken up more about the ZIONIST MENACE than the other 534 members of congress COMBINED.

God Bless Ilhan, protect her from those fucking disgusting Jewish monsters and their (((Christian))) kike slaves. Amen.

It’s like watching a scorpion fight a spider. Just drop a brick on the lot of them.

Attached: ows_154774495446282.jpg (525x350, 34K)

Why do we hate a incest pedophile mudshit shill?
Because fuck you nigger

the evil jews are actually part of the Kazakh Khanate and converted to Judaism later on.

This.
>It's why Jow Forums ditched Trump after he transformed into Zion Don
>It's why Jow Forums ditched Obama and stopped posting the memes of him riding skateboards and holding ninja weapons.
>it's why Jow Forums burns through ecelebs like cigarettes
The entire basis of Jow Forums is to channel chaos into productivity. Once the person/idea that is feeding off of the chaos stops benefiting Jow Forums, they move on.
It's like a digital parasite that keeps getting stronger and will never truly be sated.
Make one mistake and reveal yourself to be a zionist shill or having deceiving Jow Forums in anyway and they move on as well.

>Why does /Pol hate her?
>taking on the neocon Jews and Israel Zionists
You just answered your own question.

Attached: pol.jpg (125x125, 5K)

I have to disagree. Pol is not this organized and accelerationism is not good, it just pushes us closer to the tipping point without actually tipping over. And we're stuck with the shit we hoped would collapse society.

If you're so against kikes, then why do you sound like one? Why does she?

She already apologized, she'll do it again