GENETIC RESEARCH: ALMOST 25% OF LATINOS, HISPANICS HAVE JEWISH DNA

what's their endgame Jow Forums?

>"... unprecedented genetic research undertaken by dozens of professors from around the world has provided evidence that almost a quarter of Latinos and Hispanics have significant Jewish DNA. The study, published in Nature Communications in December 2018, revealed that the number of descendants of Spanish and Portuguese Jewish communities is far higher than even the largest estimates previously suggested."

jpost.com/Magazine/Genetic-research-almost-25-percent-of-Latinos-Hispanics-have-Jewish-DNA-581959?fbclid=IwAR1DdGosj7mgb3wuvoG26ldtd494Y-Tv30hU3kETxEm8fz8g216VHzOg318

Attached: 2340483690579073.jpg (732x341, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benveniste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthaginian_Iberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus#Jewish_philosophy_and_culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It means that some of the jews expelled from Europe went to south America. Now we just need to point out their slave trade

Nothing new to me lol.

ERAMOS JUDIOS Y MIERDA

Probably 25% of non-Hispanic whites have Jewish DNA too. People really like to fuck each other.

Excellent

All the Mexicans can get dual citizenship in Israel

DELET THIS

More proof that it was the Jews behind transatlantic exploitation.

Kek.

Most of us have nog and Arab DNA aswell. So what?

Attached: 1546234899740.jpg (300x399, 19K)

Jews and other Phoenician/caananite groups were actually incredibly prominent in the roman empire and the post roman states.

Many of the explorers and traders that moved to the new world had some Jewish roots.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benveniste
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carthaginian_Iberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus#Jewish_philosophy_and_culture

Most common latin surnames
Perez, Gonzalez, Rodriguez, Martinez... You need to research what the ending of them have in common.

That explains a lot really

That actually makes a lot of sense. Look at all the illegals crying out as they strike you.

Bingo.

I've always said that Mexicans are on average 1% Sephardic, it has to do with the time they had to go crypto because of the inquisition. For some reason we inherited their habit of not eating pork doing certain dates (which nobody nowadays really follows) but our foreskins remain intact
Overall it's meh/10

W E

W A Z

Y O O Z

A N D

S H I I I E E E E E E E E E T

!

>tfw spic with no forskin

This would be hysterical

So now we can finally put to rest the rumor that Jews are smart.

import massive amounts of low IQ hispanic retards, brainwash them into thinking they are jewish use for the fema camp goon squad

Why does this not surprise me?

kek

Attached: 1551168731418.jpg (762x900, 161K)

Might explain why so many beaners are insane, you have that inbred jew DNA rotting your brains like a genetic mad cow disease.

Alot of that was just rumors, there was a sizeable crypto Sephardic community, in nouvo Leon mexico they the claimed to be( portoguese) but they got too bold , the Catholic church snuffed them out. The only lasting impact was a regional tradtion of bbq goat

Israel needs to open their borders and hearts to their Jewish brethren.

this makes these images even more fun.
>kikes, never change

sorry for the format, and mine own lazyness for not fixing, maybe nou user

Attached: 8c54d5d3227e3d5fb8e5c5dd8efde2a1c7f66752e012579531f85eda1eb238a9.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

Attached: 0111c681cd2d9e4e1b8982ea95fdb17c01fa1da3b67ab0ec29913766047ace93.png (2552x2436, 836K)

fuck, i feel bad now

Attached: 518f4c13263cbd2ff79131d19c8c22d399238ade3959983c3ba7a2e68e5cd725.png (2608x2800, 963K)

Did you ever read what the old mesoamerican tribes did to each other?
They make Mongol Invaders look like saints

wahahahaha

Space rape babies.

This.

How do we meme right to return to flood Israel with spics?

I believe it.
I can go to Palestine and call them a bunch of Christ rejecting, satanic jews in their captives' homeland.

How do we start getting mexicans then to apply for citizenship in Israel???

Attached: 1528475320191.jpg (450x445, 143K)

The results of this study could already have been hypothesized. In a study conducted years ago, it was found that 50% of citizens of Spain had Jewish and/or Arab DNA, despite very few identifying as Arabic or Jewish. This was due to Spain having a major Jewish population since Roman times, and of course the Islamic invasion and occupation of Iberia hundreds of years later.

Considering that Latinos/Hispanics are a mixture of Spanish/Portuguese and Native American, 25% having Jewish DNA should be expected.

It's true... I have 3% kike DNA. One of my ancestors were weak, and dicked down a Jew =[

And everyone's 7th cousin is Genghis Khan.
It doesn't mean anything.

I'm hispanic and I believe it. It might be why many mexicans here hate free speech, guns, and kvetch a lot.

Blacks too, I think most blacks in america have jewish DNA because most of the slave owners were Jewish. That also might be why blacks riot, lie, and rob a lot.

Blacks are essentially lower IQ Jews with physical combat ability.

don't forget the Black Hebrew Israelites

>It doesn't mean anything.
Correct. And neither does being Jewish.
redpill them on jewish supremacy and jews vs. goyim, and judaism being a social construct

makes sense.

GAS THE SPIC JEWS! RACE WAR NOW!

Like 90% of the slave traders and plantation owners in south America were Portuguese and spanish jews. Spain expelled all the jews like a decade after the new world was discovered and a huge amount went to the americas.

Oh God no... This is were I get the kiked earlobes from.

I'll make them pay, Jow Forums. Let's get on that Israeli citizenship, tacobros

Besides the consquistors, the first settlers in Mexico were Jews and they essentially run the place having mixed with the Spanish nobility.

I WANT TO SEE TACO TRUCKS IN ISRAEL!

Attached: Taco Trucks.png (365x416, 177K)

There is no endgame, its a long dead DNA strand that has managed to move all over the earth like many others.

What a meme.

its time we go to the caravan and start passing out right of return applications for them to go to Israel. xDDD

Really? Well shit. Might have to get a dna test in the not so far future to confirm if its true.

How convenient if the goal is to control the soon-to-be US controlling voting bloc. (((They))) are planning their replacement manipulation for when the white guilt runs out.

"All you brown people should support your fellow Jews and Israel!"

Hell yeah best timeline ever

Attached: 1544415069010.gif (200x317, 465K)

Bitch our ancestors cult of Tlaloc makes Moloch look like a little bitch.

We outjew the Jews in a daily basis, there is no need to subvert if you just kill everyone, I might say that we had chronic backstabbing disorder instead of lethargic subversion instincts.

I thought we don't eat pork on fridays cause el nino jesus. A mexican that starts to bald at the age of 18-25 is mostly that 1% jewish. Dads Grandparents where from spain and moms great grandparents where german. My grandpa had the hitler stache, so i guess it balances out.

I love free speech I won't let anyone take away my right to call anyone a marica, however the thing that sets us apart from Jews is not our need to subvert but our will to destroy and drag anyone to hell with us, a jew subverts but a Mexican will draw blood.

Fake and gay. Sorry South America had fuck all to do with the holocaust.

>implying Moloch and Tlaloc aren't the same.

rape.

Mexicans are basically like jews that subvert and destroy their own culture instead of other cultures.

Moloch was for convenience.

Tlaloc didn't need blood, he just enjoyed the cries of the innocent, remember killing the children before the heart gave up was considered sloppy.

violence is from the indians. everything else are from the barbaric savages the spanish decided to send to america

Based and sacripilled

you worshiped disney?

Next will be blacks are Jewish.

The holocoaster just got 10 feet higher.

Doesn't work like that goy. Mitochondrial DNA only grants right of return. Educate yourself zoomer.

Attached: 1543061583441.jpg (800x534, 65K)

If Disney used the ashes obtained from burning baby organs as they still cried in agony as fertilizer then there might be some sense to your theory.

don't forget the portuguese too

oi wey

Attached: 1547304518930.jpg (1200x1600, 377K)

>Hey, you hear that? We're going to Israel! We'll have our own promoted youtube channel by the end of the week
>Far out man

Attached: 152534624575684549.jpg (600x400, 80K)

my servants are getting out early ahead of hispanic white supremacy that will flood into the US as communism also floods in, in reaction to the total failure of zionist capitalism

WE WUZ DAAA HEBRREEEEWSSS NN SHIEEET.
DAS RITE, DAS RITE

That's because Iberian's have large amounts of Jewish dna

Attached: Screenshot(10).png (1001x274, 26K)

Was just going to post about the Carthaginians in Iberia. People forget about their vast influence over the Mediterranean.

Mexican pilgrimage to Dome of the Rock when

>give border patrol agents rolls of pennies
>every time they see illegals crossing the border, roll a penny into Mexico
>they run after it and then cut off each other's faces fighting for it

Ya vez cabron, te dije que eramos la raza elegida.

They want to be able to claim solidarity with their brown horde to avoid losing control over them...

>what's their endgame Jow Forums?
When hispanics become the majority in the US, Jews will stop pretending they're white and start pretending that they're spics

>be me
>sephardic jew Mexican
>too white looking to be Mexican
>too Jew looking to be white
>not jew enough to reap jew benefits

Where do I go from here?

"Hola, fellow brown people...."

Thank God gentrification is actually getting a lot of chicks here in East Los Jow Forums (trendy yoga, crossfit paleo/keto diet, intermittent fasting, etc). I've noticed less gordas (in young gals) in the last 4 years and a lot of yoga pants. Fuck faggota flowers.

thats portuguese people, who want some shekels btw?

Attached: Tyrone the great.jpg (651x786, 74K)

>Berbers and muslims rape the Spanish
>Spanish rape the Native Americans.

They have traces of North-African/Arab (semitic) DNA.

REMEBER THE SIX MILLION BEANERS

This is the paper on Nature:

"Latin Americans show wide-spread Converso ancestry and imprint of local Native ancestry on physical appearance"

Now tell, where does it say something about jews?

It only show some minimal introgression at best.

Attached: Jacinto.jpg (1196x767, 113K)

SOURCEFIND finds that Sephardic/East/South Mediterranean ancestry is detectable in each country’s samples: Brazil (1%), Chile (4%), Colombia (3%), Mexico (3%) and Peru (2%). Altogether, ~23% of the CANDELA individuals show >5% of such ancestry

Start the paperwork, Paco.

Plus, they said in that jpost article:

"In the meantime, there is ample evidence that when these descendants become familiar with their Jewish ancestry, learn about Jewish history and are exposed to Jewish life today, they become far more sympathetic toward and even involved in Jewish causes and Israel.

Reconnecting these descendants with the formative Jewish world, then, can be of immense benefit to us in the diplomatic, political, economic and demographic spheres, among others, and can assist in the fight against antisemitism, especially in the US where a large number of Hispanics and Latinos are descended from forcibly converted Jews. Such benefits, however, are dwarfed by the moral imperative of fulfilling this compelling mission. Our people were forcibly ripped apart many generations ago and now is the time to rectify this historic injustice. "

Fucking kikes, they are the master of lies and manipulation.

HOLD UP NOW

So what you're saying... Is that I should absolutely support letting the beaners overrun my state in the hopes of finding a Jewish Latina who can satisfy my pregnant Anne Frank fetish and pop out 20 lil' mongrels?

Attached: Beaner'd Anne Frank.png (979x1327, 835K)

Read this first

Read this first

What kind of unloved autist do you have to be to mass reply to a bunch of shitposts like this?

Because you are retarder manipulated by jews in fron of your eyes and you don't even see this.

*in front of

*TING TING TING
You called?

Attached: fukken long nose.png (825x793, 541K)

>retarder
This isn't even a word, you fucking sperg.

Attached: 1542437388262.jpg (282x279, 31K)

explains why they all send all their money back home