Just wanna remind Westerners that your """""""civilization""""" is built upon stolen Ottoman money...

Just wanna remind Westerners that your """""""civilization""""" is built upon stolen Ottoman money, land and Black slave labor.

Attached: Europe and USA.png (1200x617, 232K)

>Implying the Ottomans had anything to begin with.

Attached: 1540674144393.gif (244x248, 113K)

fuck the ottomans , Byzantines forever! all glory to rome!

they had sold their souls to ulterior forces for money and temporal power

We did have something: Our empire. And you're telling us to get over it after you destroyed it.

Why is it that the Turkish man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the TURKISH MAN is expected to just get over CRUSADES and institutional Turkophobia and getting fucking killed in Wien. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A TURKISH MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Turkish man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Turkish man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

do something about it bitch nigga

we're taking your women

Attached: 347365.jpg (600x600, 68K)

The Turks destroyed their own Empire by being incompetent inbred cousin/fucking Asiatics.

If we destroyed you so easily, you weren't great.

Well at least because of eternal anglos you have Bosporus now.

Fuck off oruspu. You are probably Zanj.

Attached: turkroach.png (1320x222, 78K)

Stole their philosophy from Greece, their religion from Abrahamans, stole their land from the byzantines

You're helping us clean the gene pool of people who are predisposed to be race mixing whores

>Muslims attack Europe Africa and Asia for centuries
>Their most recent empire gets destroyed
>Bitch and complain "it's nawt faaaair"
lol

All the Crusades occured because of Islamic invasions into European territory.

When the Crusades started, Turkey was a European state known as Rome. You Turks were still fucking sheep in southern Asia.

Yeah and my house is built from slaughtered trees, what the fuck of it?

You started it and lost. Also you destroyed yourself by choosing mystsism over the enlightenment.

Just be happy no one genocides you cunt.

Fuck your empire, you stupid bitch. You took our children and Islamized them for 500 years, and also sent your Caucasian (as in, people from the Caucasus) nigger-slaves to murder and rape us. Your empire was an oppressive institution that treated it's Balkan and Armenian serfs with nothing but disrespect and murderous behaviour, and you call yourself oppressed? Get a life

P.S. Turkophobia in Wien is completely justified, as you almost completely destroyed that city almost 500 years ago

P.P.S. This is an obvious copypasta

Attached: 1545854350525.png (1305x748, 493K)

kek

Fuck off orospu çocuğu. We consider you shitskins as inferiour here in Turkey.

Oh look, another worthless cockroach

Attached: Blank+_f91ac8330f53e695f618d5602ad7ac47.jpg (640x360, 91K)

That reminds me, I'v got some meddi blood in me somewhere, you Turks should pay repremations for probably enslaving one of my great great great great great great great greats.

My ancestors had the Byzantine empire, then your ancestors happened to it. You can't be held to your own standards. Your ancestors genocided millions and destroyed many empires but you can't handle yours being destroyed like the cancer it was

European nigger is we wuzzing again.

Did the Armenian genocide happen?

Attached: 1551417349915.jpg (916x721, 270K)

hahaha. A turkroach claiming to be proud ottoman will never stop being funny.

Turks were once a proud part of the holy roman empire. The ottomans conquered you and literally raped you till you were no longer white.

You are nothing but rapebabies of what was left of the holy roman empire and ottoman brutes. You claiming them as their proud legacy is so utterly cucked...

rekt gg nub get gud

Ottomans are scum that deserve to hang.

>stolen Ottoman money
>black slave labor
I don't see a problem here

>Be Turkey
>Demand Romania to send 500 young boys a year to be used as sex slave
>Vlad and Radu sent to Turkey as young boys and abused
>Vlad learns about implanting people from the Turks
>6 years pass and they are let free. Radu stays as he has become culturally enriched and is now a boy lover.
>Vlad returns and becomes the boss man
>Turkey demands young boys and Vlad says GTFO
>Turkey sends small army of 10,000 to let Vlad know they aren't messing
>Turkey never hears from them again
>Next year Turkey demands more young boys
>Vlad yawns
>Turkey sends small army of 10,000 to let Vlad know they aren't messing
>Turkey never hears from them again
>Boss man of Turkey arrives to do a deal with Vlad so that they no longer need to send young boys to Turkey but please let me pass through your lands
>Vlad tells Turkey boss man 'he'll think about it'
>Vlad turns to Jow Forums, 'what do I do?'
>Vlad that night dresses as a Turk and enters the Turkey boss mans camp BY HIMSELF to kill that piece of shit Turkey boss man. Vlad fails but he manages to kill someone else anyway.
>Vlad escapes
>Next morning Turkey boss man thinks, 'fts I'm going to destroy these cunts!'
>Turkey boss and army enters into capital with doors wide open... no one is about
>Turkey boss man thinks,' strange, no?!'
>Turkey boss and army keep walking through the capital
>Turkey boss and army arrive at a clearing about 2 hectares in size
>Filled with 20,000 freshly murdered Turkish solders (remember those two small armies?) impaled on massive spikes high into the air... a literal forest of dead Turks.
>Be Turkey boss man and army, do U turn and go home.

Man I miss the shilling roaches.

Attached: 1551690255934.gif (500x375, 2.68M)

Back here with another thread I see? Damn, how will we recover?

feels good

give back constantinople roach

>stolen Ottoman money, land and Black slave labor.
How about you pay money with interest to all Eastern European nations which you subjected 500 years of occupation, looting and slavery r*ach.
Fucking r*ach crying for his destroyed r*ach empire, who destroyed the Eastern Roman Empire and all the culture it had in 1453. cry me a river nigger. You will always be hated in Europe because you are nothing. You ahd an empire and now you are at the same level with indians.