Intellectually superior asians

>intellectually superior asians
>athletically superior nigs

if the white race parishes from the face of the earth, who would take over?

Attached: human_race_map_historical__by_thomas_huxley_by_saint_tepes-d7ajvhw.png.jpg (1269x630, 96K)

A fusion of the three

>athletically superior nigs
Legs wise only.

you mean sandnigs?

No, retarded brazilians. Asians would assume. Stop being so jewish.

The jews never stoped Running shit
The brits are still paying off dept from the East Indian Company 1600s to the London Banking Familys. they will still rule when whitey is gone.

>negrito

lel

how are Tasmanian aborigines not aborigines, also how the hell are melenesians and polynesians negritoes, and how are polynesians which are the same group as maori not classified the same and lastly doesn't user know that madagscar is heavily austronesian

Yo era aquel negrito del África tropical

the more I look at this map the more I am completely baffled on how wrong it is

>perish

Learn to type more better, nigger

Asians, zero question. They aren’t easily empatheticaly manipulated like whites are so they can’t play the Asians like they have been able to play white people.

Chinese will take over regardless of whether or not wh*toids completely disappear.

>Asians
If they don't genocide each other first that is.

Dumb people who say things like "parish" instead of "perish"

Attached: 84058753.png (1000x750, 401K)

The white race died a long time ago. Now we are kept as breeding stock so our masters can sample and occasionally combine with the sweet shiksa pussy they envied us for.

this is the worst map i've ever seen

>because russia is mostly Asian

this map is pants on head retarded, russia is 83% russian (white) 3% Ukrainian (white) 4% finnic (kinda white) 0.9% polish (white) 0.5% German (white) the rest are nobodies who live in remote caucus or Siberian villages

Chinese already enslaved africans

Intellectually superior Asians? Really? The 1.3 billion 85 IQ poos, the 300 million 85 IQ Indonesians, all those low IQ Arabs, and Filipinos and Vietnamese? Ha ha ha, the only Asian nations of any size with high IQs are South Korea and Japan, who combined make up about 3% of the Asian population. You can disregard China, they are obviously lying. There country is barely above third world status. No way that a high IQ nation has living standards on par with low IQ nations. Their per capita GDP puts them at about HALF of Mexico's. High IQ Chinese. My sides.....

The Asians, obviously. This world will always belong to the smart, otherwise lions would be the dominant species on earth. But they’re not, humans are. Because even though a human would lose a hand-to-hand fight with a lion every time, humans have the intelligence to build long range weapons that an take out a lion without needing to physically engage them, something that the lion is incapable of doing because it lacks the intelligence to do so

So yeah, definitely the Asians. In any case, this world will NEVER belong to the blacks. Not ever

>pink
Master Race
>everyone else
subhuman

Attached: Arabs.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

Why is the horn of africa split? These people literally look the sames.

Attached: 1551688367279.gif (212x176, 925K)

Attached: 1549397041715.jpg (1024x858, 112K)

This. Filthy terrone

Kike (((Greenberg))) openly assaulted a white male

Call the white house

>france is different

>tf
those aren't terrone
they are northern italians from Rome

Attached: 85% of french faces (french league).jpg (1765x2198, 1.18M)

All the proof needed to say shitalians are 75% arab.

>no
>no

Every. Single. Time.

lmao

well i guess that settles it, guinea wop fucks are niggers

Whoever designed the map is a little off

Asians prolly, but whites aren’t going to exit the plain of existence without bringing the whole ship down with them. Victory or MAD.

Attached: 60727442-702B-41A5-ABC9-8A1D08A32032.jpg (800x516, 72K)

lmao

Attached: litkek.jpg (512x512, 32K)

China or USA I guess. Russia, UK and Germany have a good shot at it too.

southern "french" are just like northern shitalians, granted
I never pretended our southern monkeys are White, though

do people actually think the almost 1 billion white people are going to just go away silently?

Yes.

silly little beings

the last of our kind will be the most ferocious fuckers to have existed. I will raise my children to make the hitlerjugend look like boyscoits.

>sucking jew dick till the very end
You wont do shit, you're spawn of cowards who didnt give their lives in the 1st and 2nd World Wars. You and your children will wait for a hero or the government before standing up, this is what you are.

keep telling yourself that. My kin spilt blood to provide a future for me, and I will be damned to hell before I allow their efforts to have been in vain. This the last chance for the white race, we either fight within the next 20 years or we lose every fucking thing.

Its been almost a decade of this, your words are as empty as a niggers. Do something or die quietly, as long as individualism plagues the minds of whites none of you will live.

Im white I wouldnt give a shit.

>spawn of cowards who didnt give their lives in the 1st and 2nd World Wars
First of all, you're implying that the world wars brought anything good and meaningful to the world, second, my grandfather fought in WW2 and eventually died of injuries suffered during the war, my other grandfather didn't fight in WW2 because he was just a kid, as there's a huge age difference between me and my parents, but his father did fight in the war, so i don't understand where this retarded argument comes from

the white people of the future will be the descendants of white men who have a desire to have childre and with an in-group preference, us white people are just going through an evolutionary stage where the overly-altruistic self destructive stock will die out

It’s coming partner, Im stil young and have time to gather my resources for an apropriate reaction.

Well put, the kikes are in for a rude awakening.

No matter who takes over white gods,humanity would die in this rock without reaching the Stars

>First of all, you're implying that the world wars brought anything good and meaningful to the world
The west benefited greatly

>the rest
So in this argument were having about how the world wars killed off a bunch of good men and left cowards, you're both saying your grandparents fought and died valiantly for israel but also jews are bad, and so was the war. Then why did your ancestors get corralled into that mess in the first place. why would you exalt your ancestors for turning on your own people?

>how are Tasmanian aborigines not aborigines
Last time I checked the theory was that they're descended from a prior immigrant population that didn't have dingoes, hence the survival of the marsupial wolf and Tasmanian devil

>Ukraine
>not mixed with Mongoloids
Mmmkay...

Attached: Golden_Horde_Uzbek.png (998x679, 115K)

>meme flag tranny
Being a dumb mentally retarded shit like you basically makes me question how you even know anything about this? oh right you have no clue sage

This. The Jew powers don’t work on them.

At least East Asians can run things. Scientific and economic progress might stagnate a bit but they'll keep things together.

Chinese.
They will get black slavery back and destroy all muslims. Not a joke.