Those stores are like the concentration camps of supermarkets. The long checkout counters...

Those stores are like the concentration camps of supermarkets. The long checkout counters, like where the jews had to checkout their clothing and valuables before entering the gaschambers. I haven't seen how they look in the us, but in Europe they often have big glass windows infront of the checkout and sometimes when there's about to be an election they put campaign posters in front (usually very right-wing and nationalist). This happened during regional elections in Belgium a few months ago. Like the poor commonfolk who only scrapes by should also be voting right-wing and for political parties who also would like to see the middle-class shop at aldi. Because that's what that brand symbolises, dirt sold for poor people who can't manage to buy quality. Who cannot go to Carrefour (in case you know that). Aldi is when people have to decide between that and going to the food bank. It's also an excellent way to measure the effects of right-wing governments their policy-making. More and more people will shop there when right-wing governments become more powerful because the lower classes, the working man can eat that filth and shouldn't know any better. I notice that americans seem accepting of aldi reading about it but you must know in Europe, it's widely the subject of ridicule and it's said that 1 of those stores can bring the entire environment down. And also people who like to drive expensive cars but shop at aldi, widely mocked and called dutch because it's like going dutch.
I only went there one or twice as a joke between friends.

Attached: aldi14.jpg (810x440, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trader_Joe's
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>middle class people

Attached: 1535868058344.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

I just don't like the quality of their ground beef. Pretty lousy stuff.

>Those stores are like the concentration camps of supermarkets.
What do you expect? Karl and Theo Albrecht were favoured entrepreneurs by the Nazis.

Don't you dare to insult Aldi. Aldi is the best store in germany.

Attached: megumin_gun.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Lidl is better than Aldi, at least in the UK.

Aldi is just the best store in germany. You can't beat them. Atleast they didn't sell me rotten flesh.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAltlM6CZFHuRTFzz2sO7XV8.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

I shop at ALDI's their gridlock energy drinks are awesome.

Post yfw Trader Joe's and Aldi are the same company.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trader_Joe's

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Lidl vs Aldi

The fight never ends

Me? I'm a lidlChad.

>Zoomers are too young to remember when people used to be too embarassed to go to Aldi because it's for the super poor

That's some serious autism you have.
Btw Aldi has decent quality goods.

>like where the jews had to checkout their clothing and valuables before entering the gaschambers
I can't imagine being a cutdick brain damaged piece of shit, no matter how good you think you have it you'll always be a retarded circle with a fucked up brain and dick
kek

>Trader Joe's w/cigarrettes
who gives a shit.

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag

Aldi are really popular in Australia. Ironically the "foreign" Aldi seems to employ more Australians and pays a better wage than the "Aussie" Coles and Woolies. Also the food is a lot nicer with just as much Australian made, cheaper and also get to try different European products.

Uncle is rich af and he's been a lifelong aldi customer.
Nothing wrong with looking after your money.

kek this is great

Aldi is based and redpilled
Rewe sells you insects burger with soja
Edeka is based too lots of alcohol for the white man

If they're concentration camps that'd explain why there are so many niggers in them where I live

Rest in peace Deluxe West Country butt with sea salt cryatals, we will miss you!

Makes sense that they’d buy the American version of themselves.