Thread to search for the crimes of non europeans did

Attached: fgtmtnma2yf01.jpg (500x554, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i start blacks killed and replaced native subsaharian africans khoisans and pygmeans and the few that remain alive are the slaves of black masster in some central african countries
pic of the expansion of niggers from what is now nigeria to all subsaharian africa

Attached: xOH3LY8.jpg (1448x1103, 344K)

the genetic difference between niggers and khoisans is the same that between french and han chinks

Attached: 7dfd017a05511042a7eefb1e9c9d1c5c.jpg (341x510, 34K)

The Mfecane (South Africa) 1800ish. Death toll - up to 2 million

Rwanda genocide 1994. Death toll - 800 000.

Darfur genocide 2003, Death toll - 500 000ish.

Uganda, Idi Amin's reign. Death toll 300 000.

Matabele massace (Zimbabwe). Death toll - 20 000

I'll write if I think of more.

bb...

How much for her?

why there are no sources? I was met with a claim, that the terrains that Bantu took over were largely uninhabited and that they took them over peacefully

her parents souls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin

Attached: 800px-Idi_Amin_-Archives_New_Zealand_AAWV_23583,_KIRK1,_5(B),_R23930288.jpg (800x1116, 406K)

Like North America?

all the genetic evedence make it clear that expansioin of bantu replaced native khoisans and pygmeans you only need to look how are treated by niggers the few that remain(literally slaves)to know that wasnt peacefull at all

two goats and they'll throw in her baby sister too

Mongol hordes. 10% of the planetary population exterminated.
Muslims. 270,000,000 slaughtered.
Tamerlane, muslim mogul, 10% of the planetary population exterminated.
Since 1947, muslins have slaughtered 11 million muslims.
In the 800 years of african slaving, muslims were the wholesalers. As many as 60 million are thought to have perished in the trans-sahara slave trade.
The Khmer Rouge are histories per capita democide champions, 25 million dead.

Armenian Genocide

the unfairness of it all is that the Bantus accomplished this with technology they copied from the Middle East
that being said, Pygmies and Khoisan are pretty much retarded, 10 IQ points below even Bantus

Attached: dat_ass.jpg (346x498, 26K)

she's cute
my peepee hard now

native north african were raped to death by arabs
amazigh native tribe are now nearly an extinct minority

Attached: Amazigh-Girl-from-Morocco..jpg (330x419, 150K)

Yeah Yeah, and the Vikings took Iceland peacefully too.

i thought the same, its the old wrinkly hag that makes you think that, or you just like chinks

now only la creatura del abismo remain

Attached: 1018316866.jpg (609x343, 42K)

The total US democide score for the entirety of it's existence, including colonialism, the fucking chugs, wartime area bombing, 2 nuclear strikes, vietnam, all of the mid-east stupidity amounts to 4.5 million dead.
Not great, much better than the rest of you chimps.
Lets discuss the swedish arms industry's killrate in the third world.
Park your misplaced smug elsewhere, chucklecuck, and enjoy your muslims.

This isnt true the berber whites are mixed with french and spaniards cause their women were whores. Arab DNA is almost non existent in N. africa

so? as long as they're not chimping out, it doesn't really matter if theyre dumb or not

it is the average arab dna in north africans is around 30% ,specially in argelia

Islamic expansion into India.

One of the most brutal genocides that most in the west have never heard of. 400 years, and 30+ million dead.

the turkroaches and the displacement of native greeks from anatolia

Attached: turds.png (275x183, 1K)

china and the displacement of native australasians 5000 years ago,south east asians are a mix of mongoloid conquerors and australoid natives

Attached: hui.png (580x387, 3K)

This is what the average berber looks like bro. They're darker than arabs for the most part which makes sense since the prevalent haplogroup of N africa is the E1b1b which is a subcategory of the E family that originates in the horn of africa i.e Ethiopia, Somalia. The J haplogroup family that originates in arabia is barely present even in Egypt. In fact arab DNA appears to have not spread very much despite the language being spread. The specific J1 category of the gulf arabs is one the most depleted haplogroups with the average gulf arab having an admixture from east africa all the way to india and malaysia. If anything you could make an argument for pure arabs not existing anymore

Attached: Nomadic_Berber_in_Morocco.jpg (582x800, 102K)

àutosomal dna is conclusive north africans are on average 30% arabs

>north africans are on average 30% arabs
Source?

J does not originate in Arabia bro.

Never forget

Attached: 1543379405391.jpg (506x552, 58K)

during world war one Australians executed the most POWs out of any nation.