It has been divided... literally

GUYS WTF DID I MISS??!
how long has the stream been like this?!

Attached: 2D685CD8-F8CC-4448-9E13-D4AB57B72B28.png (1136x640, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbS-Zhz31CA
youtube.com/watch?v=1YFdnuFc9cw
youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
panorama.am/en/news/2014/06/23/azerbaijan-flag/257620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares old meme, distraction for children.

/thread
stale memes are stale

Im more surprised that he's still dumb enough to put it there. Maybe we are his only company now since holyjude wont hire them

I'd like to know too

And its real the flag got divided by the powers of God

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (1124x618, 190K)

Thats what happens if you dont maintain your flag. You see, when the wind blows it creates micro tearings in the fabric, leave it up for long enough, and that will happen. It is also the reason you might see new flags and banners, printed on airtex fabric, which reduces the air resistance, and related damages to the fabric, non the less, you will have to change your banner every once in awhile, else it will get fucked too.

>he will not divide us

Have flag that is embellished with that epigram.

>Flag literally divided

Is Shia /our_goy/

he just came inside us

I love this board

flag status:
divided

Turns out we don't even need to do anything to meme on this cuck - Entropy is on our side!

it's over, shia. move on with the rest of us

Please can we bring back this 2017 greatness?

conclusion: even the wind wants to divide.

Attached: F8B3CA35-5430-47FD-827C-43895E0E314D.jpg (550x965, 163K)

Attached: 31393149-4912-46A4-9EB4-D472688E0ACB.jpg (1207x1831, 873K)

the flag is on a stage in front of a blue screen with a fan blowing on it

shia ripped the flag himself

he is acknowledging his divided status

Attached: 5E1D972A-9C9C-4E63-931C-4A577B5A5E44.jpg (1024x831, 99K)

I remember there was a thread some week(s) ago where one frog-user was preparing to do something. On the other hand, I've seen other thread few days ago where flag appear to be fine.
So, ether some user or God divided flag.

Kike (((Greenberg))) openly assaulted a white male.

Call the white house.

Where is that flag?

The city of Antifa and commies

Nantes

Learning is awesome!

Attached: 635829253341768005-shia-1.jpg (1600x840, 149K)

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID.

I loved the HWNDU game but sage and fuck this thread regardless.

>140 IQ spreading his wisdom.

i prefer not to word-salad when making a thread. i’ve got nothing to add, so why post unnecessary bullshit?

Attached: C94459B2-AAC3-4BB5-A7E0-D51F4859BC14.jpg (542x774, 151K)

Other threads said to look at 18-25 to see what happened to the flag. I don't know what that means.

Still the case of the memeflag.
take it off and show us the star.

plot twist it is then

Oh shit nvm it's not Shlomo its Breivik!
Big fan!

Looking at history, it's like this for at least 2 months already. Poor flag, abandoned by everyone, even by creators.

i’m being denied my basic human rights, and they’re refusing me decent food and water. i was raped five times yesterday, please, please help.

It was like this the day they switch back from Poland, Oct. 29 2018 I think.

Think of release day.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbS-Zhz31CA

Yeah, and they knew it but still left it this way, greedy kikes.
This flag is a perfect represent of Shia's mind - slowly deteriorating into nothing.

so there's no footage, how Shia's relevance has fallen

>This flag is a perfect represent of Shia's mind - slowly deteriorating into nothing.

Kek. his flag of narcissism

That shitty meme project only lived because you faggots gave it attention.
Only absolute lefty brainlet NPCs came to recite the 5 words in front of the camera

It began frayed by 1/5, and over 4 months it was deteriorating little by little until only half left. One probably could make time slip, if gather everything for those months and make it into one speed up video.

Rily? I could swear I saw it a couple weeks ago intact. Misremembering maybe.

It was worth it even if just for the first capture the flag game. The whole internet laughed for days after that.

Look at the history (right upper corner).

Attached: shia_mars.png (522x447, 118K)

Welcome to the watch,ist faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=1YFdnuFc9cw

hahahaha is this what the autists on Jow Forums think? That youre gonna plunder civ with all your Jow Forums buddies. If you faggots were half as brave as you larp here in your containment board, you would talk to women and get some confidence in yourselves instead virtue signaling and moralfagging for attention (You) from other lonely men here in your beta social media for people with no friends to like their pictures. You think youre dangerous crazy? That's not impressive you beta lonely faggots. Its supposed to scare people that youre a little mk ultraed chimp ready to be the next brevik? Too stupid and broken to try and make a family? I see you losers talk all the time how you want violence. Bitch where. No ones coming to clean your mistakes. No ones coming to press the reset button your mediocre choices. Get your shit together faggot. Fucking brainwashed simians raised on the television. No one thinks you guys are hard, creepy ass little faggots. Go torture some small animals or something fucking sad losers.

ah, cheers bro

mad that no one noticed it for months, he really is irrelevant

shoulda spent more than $4 on the flag there Shia

This is relatively stale pasta

it gave me a tiny chuckle tbqh, not completely stale.

Attached: E212D933-C512-4DD3-A43C-5A21893C3A6A.jpg (640x630, 41K)

That's good knowledge. Thanks.

So you’re saying god did it?

/based/

He better make the best of the few hours of freedom before someone slips a noose over his head.

Not that you have any use for it since there's no wind of the moon, space nigger.

Any knowledge of humans is useful to me to prepare for when the great purge happens.

Attached: космонавт.jpg (1024x616, 100K)

18-25 is a French subforum

Shia would be in a better mental state if we'd let it die, plus the HWNDU threads are the most fun ive had on pol in ages.

so win win in my opinion.

Some of us consume eachothers excrement for sexual gratification, this in no way helps us to reproduce but we do it regardless.

Neat right?

Yes we are aware of that. You're sick fucks for doing that you know that?

This is still a thing? The last I checked the flag and the stream was in some dude's windowless basement.

I think you missed how awesome multiculturalism has been for Europe!

Just watch this video!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

Did we do this? Did some based baguette get a drone and do it?

Oh please, I bet you space niggers do weird stuff too.
Do tell if you can.

Just do it, greenass faggot.

Attached: 3tgbe5y.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Found the discord tranny. Do you rly think anyone here gives a fuck about you or your opinion?

We are sexless beings. Some of our rogue crowd do perform anal masturbatary acts on different species.

Attached: pic of Barry.jpg (307x307, 19K)

>wind deteriorates things it blows against
I'm not making fun you user, just surprised at how many other people didn't know that

Are you also abducting people to inject them with the gay?

Also when do you think IPV6 will be the mainstream?

Brings back memories when I was a kid and my dad making a flagpole and flying the Union Jack, and every Halloween replacing it with a Jolly Roger

GTA6 will arrive March 19 2020, and will be a digital download only. OK I'm off.

Do I have to change my flag in 4chin or it will deteriorate?

HE W
NO
DIV
US

thinking about it right now; we should have the hwndu flag as an option among the meme flags. just a little thought since it’s so dear to us.

Attached: D59D3A6B-5014-4AF4-AAD7-DD287F666846.jpg (627x850, 81K)

HEW NO DIVI US

Lol.

>HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
Nature disagrees. Proof that liberalism is unnatural.

Attached: 1536213492598.gif (222x533, 128K)

God 1

Shia 0

Reminder that Jow Forums and Jow Forums overall has always been a-political and always wanted whatever would cause the most "chaos" and bring the most attention. HWNDU and Trumps election was the last time this board did anything. Now this cesspool board is filled with boring as fuck dogshit threads 24/7. We should have been trying to take this flag again but instead you fucks enjoy being lazy and stroking it to your daily women hate, pitbull hate, nigger hate and AOC threads. Jow Forums is literally r_politics nowadays.

Attached: 1551456611164.jpg (622x621, 32K)

it is in nature to be divided

>when you get up your coffin to watch blacked.com one last time

tell it to our government >panorama.am/en/news/2014/06/23/azerbaijan-flag/257620

Divided

Hey niglet, there were threads about taking it down. We hit an impasse due to several factors.
>we could not decide on method but drone was most popular
>we could not find roof access
And most importantly
>we had nobody on the ground near location willing to work on it
You want to be uppity about it but the fact of the matter was that interest had waned and the obstacles faced, while slight, were enough to deter further discussion.
I do still agree with you though. That flag was far more interesting a diversion than the huge number of garbage threads we deal with daily.
Now lets get back to the important things and figure out if Greeks are white and if white Romanians should be allowed in the ethnostate.

Attached: 1539061940282.jpg (612x612, 92K)

>who cares old meme, distraction for children.
fuk off

Ha, console fags btfo

>Maybe we are his only company
poor guy, almost feel bad for him.
So it really was God.
Jow Forums wins, again, and didn't even have to do anything.

Nature itself is trolling Shia. The winds of Kekistan were to strong for his fragile little flag.

Attached: D0rSDJXVsAIn6O_.jpg (560x996, 68K)

Replace it with "YOU DIVIDED US!".

>anything I don't understand is schizophrenic jumble
show flag

That's what I mean, I don't wanna talk about fucking gay ethnostates or shit, I wanna rile people up. No raids, No HWNDU like events are pursued ever, No memeing someone to popularity, just the same threads daily. Tranny's run amuck and are just accepted at this point. Fucking Jow Forums neet goblins talking about ethnostates, Pol has become a satire of itself.

Attached: 1549377902809.jpg (613x587, 16K)