So they're claiming most British people have changed their view on Brexit..have any Britanons changed their minds?

So they're claiming most British people have changed their view on Brexit..have any Britanons changed their minds?

whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-there-was-a-referendum-on-britains-membership-of-the-eu-how-would-you-vote-2/

Attached: 14831575.jpg (1280x800, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JRowLjb0x48
youtu.be/ncHAwux70u8
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/01/revealed-plan-to-deal-with-putrefying-stockpiles-of-rubbish-after-no-deal-brexit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter. This is not best of 3. Referendums matter. David Cameron said it was a "once in a lifetime vote/chance", no do-overs, they debated for years, everyone knew what they were voting for and the people voted to leave the EU.

It's as simple as that. They must leave.

Brexit was a big mistake lads. Think its time to admit we fucked up.

Attached: brexit btfo.jpg (593x911, 63K)

This.

Blacks out.
Bumders out.
Britain out.

Simple as.

I agree but these fuckers keep pushing for a second referendum and they say if they don't get it then "its undemocratic" I don't understand how anyone could be that retarded..

The EU is also increasing its efforts in places like Wales to try and convert them to remain, the bastards have their claws in everything in Wales from Education to agriculture and they ironically represent the country with a White dragon (pic related) which is basically an insult to Welsh people because in Welsh culture the White dragon represents England.

Attached: eusf.jpg (1131x819, 150K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JRowLjb0x48

youtu.be/ncHAwux70u8

come back

Saxons to be more accurate

Attached: Britons.jpg (500x418, 32K)

It is to laugh. You dumb fucks really thought you were getting out?
Just don't ask us to bail you out a third time.

Fuck off leaf

Attached: rakeday.png (1380x1111, 771K)

25 days until no deal. Bring it on.

It's too late to stop the happening train.

The EU scum will try every trick under the book, but I don't see Britain being tricked into staying. I really do believe the people would revolt, it would be chaos. To prevent Brexit would be such a totalitarian move that other eurosceptic governments in Europe would reject it and would make the EU even more unpopular, lead to more populist governments throughout Europe and would lead to the ultimate destruction of the EU from within.

It's Britain's destiny to be a free and independent nation and to help lead the world as it has in the past, not be a vassal state of the EU.

What is the point here?

I can't wait

yea i'm sure its gonna happen. its years late but its totally still gonna happen.

No

Attached: EU.png (700x394, 297K)

>how anyone could be that retarded
They're not. They know what they're doing.
Will to power > principles.

this is why we need a EU army fren

Attached: fash_future.jpg (1920x1008, 1.08M)

>Britain
>we fucked up
Your country has been doing that the past 40 odd years. Idk how it could get any worse.

Attached: 11534113.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>Referendums matter because it's the ultimate call to the voice of the people
>Except for when the people change their opinion, then you can disregard it
>They knew what they were voting for
>Except for all of those who were fed bad information and never knew the extent of the legislation involved.

But what does it matter to you, an amerimutt.

Imagine thinking you live in a democracy and voting for something on the 23rd June 2016 and on the 4th of March 2019 it still hasn't been done and they still try to wiggle their way out of it.
kek

KEK

K E K

Attached: laughing model whores.jpg (474x604, 58K)

The polling is flaws because it's working over 30s who voted leave. People who aren't answering polls or going to twitter.

If we had a second ref then leave would win by miles. The leave campaign now has evidence that the EU are a bunch of cunts that treat the UK like a cash cow and europe is in a big decline while the UK economy is growing stronger year by year even with brexit.

Brexit hasn't happened and it ain't happening lad, they arrested a guy for his dog doing a roman salute, it's over.

Funny, aren't you always talking shit about us?

No. If anything the way we've been treated by the EU has strengthened my resolve that Brexit was the right choice. They're trying to do what France and Britain did to Germany after WWI. And I hate when fucking normies want to bitch about the effects Brexit has had on us, without looking for the slimy culprit. Sick of those fuckers trying to scare other countries like Italy into submission just so they can get assfucked by Ahmed.

>The eternal Anglo actually believes this
You guys are going to be in such shit if you leave.
You might be able to leave the EU, but you can't leave Europe.
All international business interests who want connection to the EU market will set up shop on Ireland and Germany.
Nobody will want to use your old shit currency.
Shipping costs into UK are going to skyrocket.
Meanwhile, you'll lose access to the cheap polish and Hungarian labor that your middle class depends on.

I'm just glad that Brussels is giving you guys such a hard time.
It will make an example of you and give every separatist in Poland or Italy or Catalonia something to really think about when they want to leave.

The dumbest thing is, in 10 years, when you guys rejoin the union, we're going to ream you so hard, demand you drop the pound, and let every other PM run a train on the queen.

I doubt any country with Pakistanis living it would have an economy, you have that much going for you I guess that your economy hasn't suicide-bombed due to all those discount curry faggots.

yeah, thanks for proving the EU are a bunch of cunts

Eat shit Merkel, you fat unfuckable sow!

Don't talk to mummy that way.

YOU FAGS ARE FUCKING WITH MY HOBBY
DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAD TO PAY IN IMPORT DUTY FOR SOME OF THIS SHIT?
IT'S ROBBERY AND ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE

Attached: oh no! three tones of red!.jpg (740x740, 69K)

Fuck off fritz, why is a German news outlet funding these polls?

Attached: Germanfunds.png (329x333, 7K)

No "The British people have changed their mind" who is feeding the Sheeple bs that we will starve?, people's opinions especially a sudden change of heart are manufactured.

Look at this one talking out his cunt. Why do most Germans have autistic breakdowns over Brexit? Can't you at least show an ounce of dignity and at least pretend to hide your inferiority complex?

voted leave, would vote same again.

>The Eternal Anglo cant handle the bants
You guys are the prodigal son.
You had everything handed to you, and now that you blew it, you don't know how to go about getting it back.

But don't worry, after your baby boomers die, the rest of you will vote to come back to Mama, and then you can sit in Brussels at the 2nd world kids table with Ukraine and Montenegro.

Attached: received_325882221608751.jpg (1080x607, 94K)

>You had everything handed to you
Such as?

Im ok with this, crash everything, let it all burn.

It was a simple question. You nervous with Britain leaving your little EU totalitarian project will go to shit? Too bad fritz. This is only the beginning, the EU will be destroyed, nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1_SOvUBM3ay35FLRMdU3uyqw.jpg (590x350, 48K)

Several years of Project Fear.

Who knew advertising works.

i fking hate germanfags and their chancellor

I want the second referendum to happen, this will destroy democracy all over the world.
Voting is already a meme but this will show normies how much of a meme it is.

Unfortunately few of those things will happen, but I wish they would. The only way people will stand up to demographic replacement is when the economy goes crashing down. We can rebuild wealth, we can't undo being made a minority in our own country.

>I don't understand how anyone could be that retarded..

This is literally how the EU has operated since it started. They just keep renaming treaties and referendums every 10 years until people agree.

Democracy actually means to manufacture consent.

Attached: EU.jpg (701x959, 73K)

>everything handed to you
The Allies literally rebuilt your country for you after you spent half a century chimping out. We should have just crippled your asses like the Soviets did

are you basicall retarded? you blocked lots of reforms in your own interest, you were cherrypicking policies and didn‘t even had the euro. you got handed over the premium acess to EUs financials and constantly tried to force us go go to war for your anglo landlords. you got absurd amounts of subventions and profited from distributing your colony trash across the mainland while hardworking poles prepped up your country while you literally dumped at them. we had quite a hard time explaining your extrawurst status to weaker eu countries, hope for a brexit but you confused inbred mongos are way too retarded to get anything done at all.

What is even the British government’s excuse? Are they so stunned by the popular voting for Brexit, to the point of paralysis?

Can anyone translate this?

Joining the EU is the worst thing that Sweden ever did.

Now our insane leaders can say that they're taking a stance agains the high immigration by saying "we'll just take in as many as other EU countries"

Because all other EU countries like Germany/France are doing JUST FINE with their fucking immigration.
If there's something that really radicalized people it's people like image related (most likely next prime minister of Sweden) saying they're conservative while pushing a globalist agenda.
I'm so angry I could vibrate through walls right now.

Attached: uffe_3.jpg (500x357, 54K)

Won't stop them from doing it anyways, and this time they will spend twice as much on their media campaign and hurray it will bring them the correct result.
You think people will care ? No they won't give a fuck as always, as long as there is food on the table and football on the tv nothing will change.

Well that's not what the poll says. What is says is its still too close to predict. The %10 don't knows can throw it either way.

The eternal butt hurt German strikes again! Enjoy your shitty currency union without us paying the bill you Kraut fuck.

>You stupid Germans and your chimping out, you should be grateful that we literally rebuilt your country after we bombed it into oblivion
Fuck off, your angloid audacity is showing

If we're making such a big mistake then why are you trying to get us to stay so bad? You're like a clingy girlfriend telling us we'll never find someone else who lets you touch their butt and eat pizza with them

So enough referendums till the vote is exactly how the elites want it no?

>Implying the Germans didn't bomb our cities to shit
>Implying the victor has a duty to rebuild the losers' country

It's just Western Democracy in action. Our vote doesn't matter and we're all just consumers to their actual rulers.

I really hope they do. They will lose again, I have no doubt, and pandora's box will have been opened. A second referendum will be the birth of populist politics in Britain and an end to the lab/con globalist hegemony. That's why the remoaner MPs are suggesting a choice between May's Deal and Remain, they don't even want to take the risk of giving the public a real choice. If that actually happens, and the electoral commission accepts that question, I predict a turnout too low to even be a legitimate referendum.

Two thirds of constituencies voted leave. It's a roadmap to victory for any populist party seeking to exploit feelings of betrayal by the political establishment. Consequences would never be the same, and frankly that's what this country needs more than an efficient brexit.

True but MSM and people on Social media keep claiming this.

>Implying the Germans didn't bomb our cities to shit
They didn't tho lmao. It's like comparing 9/11 to that London Bridge attack in 2017.

absolutely undeniably based and redpilled

>Referendums matter

I wish they did.

Attached: ill_4532307_ffd9_000_par1668404[1].jpg (688x344, 36K)

>Barclays
>Dyson

But those are british right?

Welsh agriculture would be dead if it wasn't for the EU. Brussels has done more for Wales than Westminster has ever done.

Sorry we were just better at war than the Germans I guess. They bombed us so we bombed them back even harder. Oh well

D&C doesn't work here.

>This is not best of 3
Correct.

It's best out of 7.

So after you leave the EU, what are you going to do about your agricultural sector, especially in places like Wales and Northern Ireland?

Barclays no, Dyson yes.
The Dyson guy moved HQ to Singapore as he is completely anti EU and sees better economic prospects outside. It also resulted in actually job losses of about 2 or 3. Lloyd's is British (The one where UK taxpayers bailed out).

>tfw UK will become an island of trash and bio-waste after the hard exit
theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/01/revealed-plan-to-deal-with-putrefying-stockpiles-of-rubbish-after-no-deal-brexit

Not to mention if you guys have to kill all your cows again.

They'll provide for the rest of the country as they had done in the past, you are under the impression we have always been a part of the EU.

5 years ago i was a bleeding heart liberal, next NYE ill celebrate by seig heiling till my lungs give out. So yeah you could say that.

Attached: Enough.gif (242x210, 894K)

Of course they haven't haven't you seen how much propaganda channel 4 alone is pushing?
>Movies about it
>TV shows about living with a "right winger" who happens to have a massive nose
>Adverts about how our island isn't a fucking island despite being a fucking island
And they keep pushing them out because none of it is working, if anything the EU is hated even more.
All that changed is we learned our party system needs to be reformed because it's full of treacherous cunts.

Attached: 1519478832587.jpg (960x960, 1.06M)

Most of the money for the agricultural sector comes from the EU. Is Westminster ready to pay for that and actually do something for the regions outside of Greater London?

Agriculture in Wales will continue to decline with EU funding..the reason they needed money in the first place was due to EU food imports.

Attached: meatball.png (241x253, 112K)

>Brexiteers only hope now is May's deal pushed through by bribes to Northern Labour MPs

You will need to bribe fucking Labour MPs to secure a vassal state (((brexit))). If that fails it is 2nd ref and remain.

Imagine my lols

Attached: 1415210350536_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.jpg (634x498, 76K)

Unless London wants to starve they'd better.

Will you be sieg heiling next to your new paki and west african neighbours that you'll have to import after all the european workers leave?

Quite obviously the government will be forced to direct funds into the industry as well as be more flexible on international trade to encourage investment. Such as a Canadian company has just bought one of our biggest dairies from EU company Arla.

Oh and before you want to go on about tariffs. All the government needs to do is lower VAT and corporation tax for a short time until trade deals are secured. It would actually stimulate economic growth massively but only in the event of a complete exit from the EU.

Why does it matter? Who is going to stop them?

No one is so your principled talk is meaningless

... how exactly will it continue declining with EU support? If it wasn't for EU funds agriculture would be 100% death in the west, we would be importing lower quality shit from countries like the USA and China.

yes, the more they import the quicker the reaction will occur.

>Implying the EU hasn't diverted half of Pakistan and Nigeria to Helsinki.

How brainwashed does one have to be to think an industry that predates all known historical records would be non existent based on an organisation half a century old?

it’s the same thing as the election here. it didn’t go the way they thought it would so now they are doing everything they can to stop it

Helsinki is the capital so it will obviously have more immigrants. The EU has nothing to do with non EU immigrants (not refugees) and even then Helsinki is in a much better shape than London. Also Helsinki is an exception, other cities like Turku, Tampere etc. are nothing like that.

Economy in the west is based more on services and some manufacturing here and there. This is not 100 years a go when most people made their living through agriculture.

Satanic Digits of Cope.

>(not refugees)
How exactly does the EU differentiate between between a refugee and an economic migrant?

But we aren't India either which is eclipsing Europe in that respect with services and manufacturing. Need I remind you that Finland's soil is too poor for agriculture?

Who comes up with the best sob story.

So are you turning back into an agriculture based economy? Or what exactly is your country going to do?

Now this is something that i definitely want to change. My only gripe with the EU is that we take too much economic migrants. Only families with children should be let in and even then they should integrate.

kek

Attached: 1551691873021.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Well I am guessing Netherlands (The 2nd largest agricultural manufacturer), France & Italy (Leaders of wine production), France & UK (world leading dairy producers), Greece (Olive oil)....The list is endless all missed the memo.

This is without stepping into fisheries territory. Without the EU not only would these industries continue they would actually grow.

We probrably should. That would solve many issues in an instant. Also why should "muh families" with "muh children" be let in, cuck?

And how big of a percent of their economies is based on agriculture? And how will leaving the EU actually help the agricultural industry grow? Care to give any explanation?

The great thing is we don't have to rely on 1 thing economically. We have a very diverse economic portfolio we could be in full control of.

Its why they keep delaying and shitting things up

They never wanted it and are hoping the public will push for new vote

Our top export is Machinery we also export a lot of Vehicles + Gems/precious metals

America is the biggest importer of British goods.