This woman was killed in Bangladesh for refusing Islamic dress code

This woman was killed in Bangladesh for refusing Islamic dress code

Attached: BCA09918-7E99-4AF2-AEBE-17B8AE5E6B54.jpg (452x678, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raudha_Athif
youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try to be brave, face the consequences.

>suicide
>killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raudha_Athif

GOOD

10/10
sad

It is ok to kill people for Islam you bigot.

Don't care. None of my business.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 64K)

Fucking detective.

women need to refuse to act like sluts. That's first thing they need to refuse other than that don't care the bitch had it coming

Fuck if i had to go brown id go with her

how very american of you

Fuck you subhumans

>Don't care. None of my business.

Agreed. Bangladesh is a shithole and treats its people like trash. What do want from us.

Sorry she lived in a shithole nation and belonged to a religion that kills its own members for failing to strictly follow its rule.

Are you happy now?

Attached: Stop_Being_A_Shithole.png (390x277, 220K)

she looks weird, like an alien

Stfu you crying memeflag Jew, one of your precious feminists got what was coming to her

>she looks weird, like an alien
This a new thing with models.

Attached: Molly_Bair.gif (500x281, 1.8M)

that IS an alien

>that IS an alien
Molly Bair is not an Alien!

Attached: Molly_B.png (970x547, 311K)

>alleged
>disputed

wogs

so instead of learn to code, its learn the code?

Good one less shitskin

>crying over a dead thot
Unironically kys

you are wrong

Dude, she is a professional model.

Attached: Bair_head.jpg (650x580, 94K)

Thot confirmed patrolled.

>This woman was killed in Bangladesh for refusing Islamic dress code

So?

Kike Greenberg openly assaulted a white male

You'll be next

Call the white house

Stop the violence

she is an alien

t. man in black

>2 investigations and 2 autopsies concluded suicide
Muslims aren't smart enough to cover up murder. They would just kill her in broad daylight with a machete and start jumping around like monkeys.

>kill the only attractive woman in the country

Just shithole things.

Attached: So_pretty.jpg (800x1031, 108K)

more info please there must be 10,000 different kikes named greenberg

Thats called because she's a darkie user, they all look like aliens because they are.
Thousands of years ago the Egyptians built the pyramids to summon their creators. Upon their visit they asked the Egyptians what their hearts desired "Oh great lords of the stars, moon and sun, we are forever humbled by your generosity. We desire only the means to accelerate the constructions of our empire, to house our folk and build temples for your majesty."
And so the lords of the sky bestowed upon them 2 gifts "Here are 2 specimens who lacked the qualities of a civilised human to be placed among the men of Earth, however, you may use them as you the master and they the obedient servants. First is the negro, strong, dim witted and multiplies like mosquitoes. They will lift your loads that need carrying by your guidance. Second is the jew, cunning, clever and with a mind of poison, he will ease the burden of administration. Now prosper with these gifts my children, but be warned! You must always be the master and never bow to their level, the negro will run wild and destroy your lands and people unless kept under firm rule, the jew will plot and poison your minds if allowed sentiment and freedom. Keep both as you would pets and they will serve for many visits, disregard our instructions and you will reap a world in conflict and turmoil."
And with those words the great ones ventured back to the abyss, unknowingly for the last time, for the Egyptians soon forgot and mixed their words. The negro was given citizenship and allowed to roam, the jew was given privacy and allowed to scheme. Before they could realise their errors the negroes had burned their towns and fleed to the wastelands of the south, the jews had usurped their lands and gold, whilst laying hidden among the common man.

And that is why we have the races of this world. We have the chosen and the aids, a way we lost long ago, but some say our lords still watch and wait for us to find our ancient tracks.

Attached: 1548996328078.jpg (469x505, 28K)

You hebe fags are attracted to anything that looks 10 years old.

>You hebe fags are attracted to anything that looks 10 years old.

Molly does NOT look 10 year old!

Attached: Model.jpg (736x1103, 94K)

>calling you a wog means i'm crying
wog

She could pour that coffe on my dick anytime...

ayylmao

you wouldn't be posted in a ded thot remembrance thread unless you were either laughing or crying. in your case, the occams razor shows you were crying.

Stop spreading fake news you kangaroo fucking boomerang fag

Good, fuck that whore. If you give women a single inch, your society will fall.

Any pictures of her feet?

Attached: 1545314092390.png (500x711, 150K)

Have a look at how beneficial multiculturalism has been for europe!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

Shit-skin's gonna shit-skin!!!!
Muslim's gonna Muslim!!!!!

Religion of peace.

Meanwhile our women are ruining our society. And we have the balls to call them backwards

user pajeet, you have paid a cow for her and married her.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raudha_Athif
it was a suicide you dumb cunt,what are you,a poo hiding behind another countries flag?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raudha_Athif
it was a suicide you dumb cunt,what are you?a poo hiding behind another countries flag?

Incels gonna incel

it was a suicide you dumb cunt,and dont act like christian extremists are peaceful

go back to india poo head

Good one let whore in the world, now if only someone would go after Beyoncé.

You actually think an India would care about you?
Only country that a hidden Indian would roast is pakistan. You are like maldives, we don't think about you.