Gunfags will defend this

>gunfags will defend this

Attached: 1525128280985.jpg (432x768, 66K)

According to the bullet holes, they would not

>dad patrolling his thot daughter

what's your point?

I don't need to defend him, he's got a 40 cal

Attached: why we need eugenics.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

>school computer
>macbook

Fuck you.

>even owning a .40 cal
Whew.

>40 cal
Inexcusable meme round

those dont look like holes made by a 50.?

this but also >goodfather

What is triggering you there, snowflake? If he had destroy the computer with a hammer instead, would it have been politically correct enough for you?

>dad shielding daughter from degeneracy
>dad gets to shoot something

I don't see a problem.

APPLEFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1544483148923.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

Can't wrap my head around all the layers of stupidity involved in that post. Why destroy schools property ? Why the fuck school gives away mac books in first place ? Why did she even bring it home, do these people not posses their own computers ? What's wrong with "messaging boys", are her parents some ultra christian rednecks ?

>school computer
doubt it desu, the school would get him arrested for shooting up their property.

>Shooting school property

This is how you make a coalburner.

Dad should have used 5.56

Exactly. He thinks he's a badass dad but instead he's going to court for destruction of property and probably child endangerment too.

Attached: tenor (21).gif (480x338, 1.41M)

>Arrested
What, the most he can get is a fine

>wasting ammo
>.40 cal
>posting on (((social media)))
>not telling your daughter she can go out only once she's finished rooting your new iPad

sad faggot, daughter will be fraternizing with Tyrone by 2020

Attached: kennyhotzler.jpg (480x269, 20K)

Obviously he said "Boyz" as in feral niggers. Sending a message to everyone, school stop encouraging bullshit and why is there messaging app on kids computers from SCHOOL DEPT PROPERTY. Schools are for learning NOT brainwashing/subverting the parents. Lastly, all feral niggers BTFO.
Job well done DAD.

it's murica, they will probably call social services to do an assessment on the kid or maybe even say blasting a school laptop was a precursor to a mass shooting and take his guns away.

>Shooting a laptop instead of the boys.

Pathetic cuck.

faggot on a penny farthing.......

Attached: 1542056769283.gif (242x185, 632K)

American's spend HUGE amounts of money per capita on schools. They have huge amazing schools with great infrastructure and equipment and yes many supply kids with laptops or tablets. Have have really nice gyms, wood shops, metal working shops, labs, pools, tracks, and classrooms. The first time I went inside one of the shitty schools in Texas I was amazed at how big it was. They even have laser cutters and 3d printers. They even have separate classes for whites and asians vs niggers and mexicans.

And the daughter will still suck fat nigger cock while her dad polishes his guns. His autism didn‘t do shit.

With reactions like this you put her right on track to become a whore.

Why did he shoot a school computer? Also did he piss on it?

Maybe the forefathers of white Americans were actually very wise and smart and racially conscious and implemented segregation to stop blacks from shitting up the white gene pool.
The boomer morons in the 60s thought they were revolutionary for forcefully integrating them into society and now it's so fucked up that white girls are being brainwashed by ZOG media to fuck niggers.

Attached: F1F7DBF2-7DDA-4868-9660-DF400C1DF6CF.jpg (768x768, 127K)

>gunfags will defend this
They used a .40 instead of a .45, how about no

Attached: b8a.jpg (640x480, 56K)

It’s a boomer, it’s bad at everything
>.40 smith and Wesson, yessir now that’s the stopping power of 45 with the capacity of 9 heheh

That's a felony

>5.56
>limp noodle
>autistic metric system

or

>.308
>American hunting round
>based standard system
>AR-10 is king
>everyone with tiny AR-15: jealous
>everyone with dirty AK: jealous

Get your fucking life together, user.

>>even owning a .40 cal
Why? Bullet diameter is good, bullet weight is good and the velocities across those weights also good. I have no idea why that cartridge gets such a bad rad.

It's just to be contrarian, my m&p .40 is a fucking dream.

Because the ever so slight advantage it has in power over 9mm is negated by higher cost, lower capacity, and significantly more recoil, flash and sound. It’s a compromise nobody asked for. For shooting unarmored humans, anything above 9mm is compensation. With modern +P JHPs, the differences in effectiveness between 9mm, .40 and .45 is pretty much negligible. But boomers and casual gun owners love .40 because
>if it doesn’t start with 4, it ain’t a mans round hyuck hyuck
$10 says the gun he used is an XD40

i'm a windows/android guy.

nothing to defend here

ouch

Wrong.

.40 is the gayest caliber and thus a perfect match for the gayest PC.

Attached: IMG_20190129_071711~2.jpg (3840x2160, 650K)

Fucking boomers. That's why millennials turned out to be angsty liberal fags.

The smaller 9 may do slightly better in ballistic jel/soft tissue penetration but the 40 with more mass is better with barriers. Cost is slightly higher because they are bigger because zinc copper and lead are sold by weight but that difference is only a few dollars. Some say the 40 is snappy but I have no issues with it. I think when its all said and done its a personal choice because neither calibers underperform considering that it always comes down to shot placement and accuracy. I carry a FNS40 every day stuffed wit 14 Barnes XPD. A quality made and reliable pistol in a round your comfortable with is ultimately the deciding factor.

This. Fucking shit grouping m8

This is a 100% surefire way to turn your daughter into a mega slut lmao. She will resent him and rebel. He's probably a racist pick up driving redneck too so she'll probably also start screwing black dudes too. Many such cases.

>wasting precious bullets shooting a laptop
>not smashing it with gorilla strength
???

This. Going overboard against a piece of tech rather than actually beating your daughter and putting the fear of God Into her will only drive her into tyrones armes

>They even have separate classes for whites and asians vs niggers and mexicans.
No they don't, that would be racist. They have honors classes and developmentally challenged classes and what you're seeing is just economic factors at work.

No we don't and you're retarded.

Both of those things will drive her into Dayday Quan Jackson's big black arms. It reeks of beta male insecurity and if you've spent 5 min around a woman you'd know there is nothing women hate more than insecure men.

>thinking schools keep track of their property
HAAAAAAAAHAHA

dude is clearly a tyrone and so is his daughter

Gunfag here.i can’t defend that. A it’s a shit group b 40 cal is for pussies he should be using 10mm

do a a lot of shooting with pistols there, bong?

yep now she can tell everyone what a crazy her father is and everyone will say "dont listen to him hunny hes an asshole and hes wrong about everything"

this man understands

Damn right I'll defend that. No man should ever let his daughter use a mac. Those computers are for faggot liberals.

Those bikes are obsolete. Why doesn't he be truly retro and get a fucking bone-shaker?

I think the most soi thing about this image is the fucking helmet. Thats a helmet for competitive racers. Are you telling me he's fucking competing in the Tour de France with that fucking thing?

>bong
>gunfag
Ok abdul

We we fucking do, its called AP classes you dingus. Only Whites and Asians are smart enough to test into them.

Based and underratedpilled

typical dutch nigger lover response

Obviously you're not in the good classes, nigger. You didn't use reading comprehension to understand that I fucking said that, nor were you able to pick up my completely non-subtle sarcasm.

it could be .40 super or 10 mm long&strong, though not likely.

iToddlers BTFO yet again

Attached: 1541634735737.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

As fun as it is to poke at the autist, if somebody owns one of these bikes they're probably an experienced cyclist

shut up leaf. LOOK AT THE TEST SCORES(not separated by race). schools need mor fundin! think bout dem children!

The non-College prep/Advancement placement classes are just meant to push kids along so the system doesnt get bogged down with retards redoing grades.

Attached: PISA2015.jpg (721x551, 86K)

>Those computers are for faggot liberals.
amen, apple is cancer

Public schools provide macbooks? Is this a joke? Is this what my tax dollars are paying for?

I agree. People correlate higher energy with more damage and stopping power. High powered pistol cartridge is an oxymoron unless people are going for a hunting handgun. A bullet with too much energy will just carry through a person, unless it hits bone. I would assume it's comparative to be wailed with a bat, versus being pierced with an ice pick. Both will give anyone a bad day, but the force from the former will do damage everywhere.

Fucking idiot. If he shot up her school computer he's going to be the one that has to pay for it. When they ask his daughter what the fuck happened to her school computer, she'll say "my dad went crazy and shot it!". How's that going to look?

I was so close to going full liberal S01boi.
I wanted a penny farthing.
Then Bernie sold out and I never looked back.

lel wtf

Attached: Dumb_bitch_food_box.webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Based Merry poster

>hurr durr bad machine hurr durr Grok crush
literal nigger level of destructive behavior

What

t. Nigger

>wasting ammo
>.40

A box of 50 .40 rounds is like 12$ you poor faggot.

Attached: iwdhagb3rwi21.png (464x768, 425K)

the problem is cringe worthy aggression, awkwardly showcased machismo, absent father overcompensation, and emotional and illogical response and reaction. no critical thought was employed here

this is literally how a woman with a gun would respond and react

this
only cucked niggers would let their daughters do degeneracy

>doesn't care if his daughter becomes local cum dumpster

>XD40
Well anyone dumb enough to buy into the .40 meme probably needs that Grip-Zone™ so they know where to hold it

he also destroyed school (public tax payer funded) property
and has exhibited weakness to his daughter not strength.
she is most likely afraid of him even more and will continue to "message boys" but will hide it from him even more

>already is local cum dumpster, hence the messaging of boys behind his back

based

based and dadpilled.

this, each shot symbolizes a new dick his slut daughter will take before turning 18

>entire thread is "lol 40 caliber is for fags"
>about 3 of them understand what they're talking about
>everyone else learned about calibers from video games

We get it faggots you fired a 1911 in COD so you know what's what.

Attached: zpddlcp7oxg21.jpg (750x750, 88K)

No???
My dad used to beat me as a child for talking to girls and I grew up fine

>guess I'll just do nothing about it huehuehue
Congrats on being a degenerate enabler

>t. Turbo fag

Why would I defend this cuck? In a couple years he's going to let his daughter fuck a nigger. Girls should not go to school and should be married young to a trusted family friend.

this display in pic related is an example of a father who thought he had control and an open line of communication with his daughter but came to the sudden realization that in fact, no, his daughter did not trust him fully, and had to seek comfort by "messaging boys" in secret.
this father's world came crashing down and he responded in unbridled rage that he was not in as much control as he thought he was

>t. Enormous pussy

>.40 cal

Why does every boomer own a .40?

Jesus Christ if that bar faggot is pulling his phone to call the cops on that dude, I'm gonna be pissed. One can only hope that they knew she was being a cunt, but I suspect they were gonna give that guy a hard time.

kek

I never knew they made 40 Cal shotguns

Attached: lol.gif (600x340, 1.25M)

take notes, this man is right

>going this overboard in reaction
His daughters going to be an absolute whore in college.

Also this, he already failed.