REDDIT

why the GODDAMN SHITTING FUCK are people on reddit so brain-cancer-inducingly stupid? Braindeath levels of actual mongrel stupidity.

Precious snowflakes who, dare a bad opinion drift their way, would melt & crumble and be bent all out of shape. Fucking hivemind cunts.

I am not going to defend that place any more. I really used to not mind it. Thought of it as the place where all the people who have their shit together go. Where, on the other side of the coin, Jow Forums resided with its vulgarity & abrasiveness.

But honestly, reddit users are some of the most dimwitted, criminally banal, atrociously stupid creatures, and should be outlawed from all societies immediately. Literally stood on the same step as facebook users. I equate the two of them now. Reddit is just as bad as facebook; the former's only saving grace is that it doesn't collect/sell data.

Reddit users are a disgusting viral infection that manifests as acne on your arse, so every time you sit, you notice it. A sharp pain, literally in your ass. What can only be vaguely dealt with, that takes time to fuck off from the forefront of your mind due to THE SHEER MAGNITUDE OF HOW NPC-LIKE THEIR OPINIONS ARE - frankly, to say that they are their opinions at all is a farce. The hallmark of the NPC.

That's the damn pill. The meme exists because it is real. It is a comment on that part of society. It's disgusting how real it is. You can't go back from that realisation, you can't remove knowledge, not like that. I thought the NPC meme was a shite-tier low effort retort. But it describes a real process that happens, on reddit, on social media. I'm so angry. I'm so disappointed.

I really don't want to believe that so many humans (read:Same genus, order, species) are afraid of parting with a socially safe opinion that is not their's, entirely out of the fear that others will percieve them differently. Like their opinions are an intregal part of their personality. Sickening SICKENING SICKENING SHITE.

Attached: read it.png (720x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/food/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOW DARE YOU use your brain to subject others to an opinion that is divergent from their own. How could you even begin to think that is acceptable?

Attached: wrongthink.jpg (720x231, 34K)

I don't mind Reddit as a platform for content, but I don't get why so many people feel alright discussing serious topics on there.

The upvote system is the most cancerous form of thought policing I've ever seen in my life.

how dare you insinuate that a forum is to be used for discussion. THE FUCKIN NERVE OF YOU COMING IN HERE WITH A BAD HARMFUL OPINON

Attached: typical shite.jpg (720x912, 208K)

reddit is functional as a surface-level, cookie-cutter, facebook-tier platform that allows gifs of dogs to do the rounds. Any opinions divergent ("that dog is ugly and clearly has breathing problems") is downvoted, shat upon, not tolerated & you get slapped with a ban for upsetting people. it's the biggest pile of shite I have ever had the misfortune to consider a free-speech platform

I'M CORRECT & I HAVE 67 UPVOTES FROM MY FRIENDS TO BACK MY OPINION UP! nnNYYEEEH get that horrible opinion away from me how could you possibly say that?? Europe was never white. Jewish people are fundamentally good for the European continent. Economic migrants DO EXIST!! Now let me tell you all the reasons why borders shouldn't exist - which you won't be able to reply to because you are BANNED from talking.

Attached: 1544811331259.jpg (299x300, 12K)

>being a redditor

go back there you fucking faggot

personally I hate that they all think they're the center of the internet with all this power and shit.
nothing can compete with weaponized autism, it's like we have The World and they have Speedwagon's hat.

ITT: incel Natsoc snowflakes too stupid to realize they’re the problem, retreat to the circle jerk of Jow Forums for self-affirmation after getting butthurt by reddit normies with real lives. I blame Da Joos! Also: thinking this place is user and hiro isnt collecting/selling data.

Attached: 2ACC7B45-5500-4A87-B877-C9F9FCD29E38.png (449x401, 490K)

let's give a platform to everyone who echoes the opinion we want them to! And deplatform all who disagree with the general (artificial) consensus

Attached: 1546662314406.gif (497x265, 1.51M)

neck yourself you waste of resources, sometimes a rant is all that is needed

will i fuck dickhead, i'd rather suck your malformed racially impure micropeen than log on to that shitshow

I can honestly say I have never once visited Reddit in my life and I plan on keeping it that way, also yes Hiro is probably selling your info to China whilst snorting blow off a $3000 hookers ass as we speak

reddit is painted as a bastion of collective intelligence, a consoldiation of categorically arranged information. But it has a fucking agenda. Why does everywhere have a fucking agenda

The Saturn symbolism on the website is a big giveaway to whom controls that platform.

Attached: cubes2.jpg (840x580, 137K)

I'm sure they feel the same about us

fuckin wish it were that interesting

they know free speech lives here. Autism exists both here and there. But wrongthink? Exclusive to normie social media.

What do you mean by 'it'? Saturn symbolism is commonly used by them

Attached: saturnkatyperry.png (1038x764, 843K)

>Reddit spacing

"it" being reddit & the idea of a covert meaning to things. Far too socially normal to have any interesting aspects like such

you sound a little melted and crumbled user, and - dare I say - bent out of shape

>I don't like reddit
>so I'm going to go to Jow Forums
>and start a thread where we discuss reddit

FUCKING GO BACK CUNT!!!!!

Pasta. Sage

Go ahead and read it as a wall of text, brainlet. I've been objecting to reddit spacing on here since day one, doesn't make you interesting or fundamentally better. Just makes you as annoying as grammar-correctors & sticklers for punctuation. Take your life in a new direction, please.

You may be correct. What happened?

Kek

Or fucking what you balloon? You're on the thread now & you said the dreaded r-word. You know it is as bad as I say it is. You have no superiority

You're in denial because you haven't taken the sun worship pill yet. This world is run by secret societies who use covert symbolism that refer to deities and astrotheological concepts. All the big companies are in on it, but you wouldn't believe me because you haven't studied it yourself.

Name a few big artists, government institutions or companies and I'll show you the covert symbolism.

Attached: 1548779361222.png (1312x1147, 474K)

Yea I remember back b4 all the reddit fagz showed up all the real oldfags used to write giant walls of text with no spacing

Hey cunt, if it's not bad enough you're bringing your reddit drama shit here and bumping your thread 15 times now you're just plain shitting on us with your aids post format and telling us we're wrong.

Listen dickhead - WE WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS!
You'll want a few lines per paragraph (2 minimum, 3+ recommended) and you are permitted to use one space between each paragraph (more than one and you're wasting space). Putting a space between each line of text makes your post UNNECESSARILY LARGE and spreadout - anyone would think you were whoring for attention (and since you're a redditfag they'd probably be right).

Don't come over here after your gay little buddies banned you and fuck shit up and tell us we're the ones who are wrong.
Lurk, lurk moar, fit in.

Tommy Robinson, Acer, Silicon Valley

Reddit sucks dicks, I'm unsure as to why you're just now finding that out.

All I hear is crying without a single bit of substance. Your opinion will be valued i am sure; plenty of lurkers will see your post & actually paragraph-whore their shit. You're just afraid of reading. Probably haven't finished a book in the last 3 years. Not my problem if you can't assemble what remains of your population of braincells to overcome your frustration at neatness/a lack thereof. Just quietly neck yourself for complaing whilst I am complaining.

I really wanted to give it its fair shake. It's a bitter pill to swallow.

Hey cunt, if it's not bad enough you're bringing

your reddit drama shit here and bumping your

thread 15 times now you're just plain shitting on

us with your aids post format and telling us

we're wrong.

Listen dickhead - WE WRITE IN

PARAGRAPHS!
You'll want a few lines per paragraph (2

minimum, 3+ recommended) and you are

permitted to use one space between each

paragraph (more than one and you're wasting

space). Putting a space between each line of

text makes your post UNNECESSARILY

LARGE and spreadout - anyone would think

you were whoring for attention (and since

you're a redditfag they'd probably be right).

Don't come over here after your gay little

buddies banned you and fuck shit up and tell us

we're the ones who are wrong.

Lurk, lurk moar, fit in.

edit: omg rip my inbox!

No free speech doesn’t live here. autism lives here. You’re all just too autistic to realize your intel White nationalism / sjw / racism obsession isn’t free speech, it’s autistic mouthbreathing stupidity. And I’m giving you the benefit of autism.

Upvoted!

Kike Greenberg is going to get away with assault

Call the white house today

we have officially all got cancer

>Name a few big artists, government institutions or companies and I'll show you the covert symbolism.

>Tommy Robbinson, Silicon Valley
Not an artist, government institution or company.

>Acer
In Jewish Gematria, a kabbalistic system that the kikes use, a=1, c=3, e=5, r=18

8+1+5+3+1= 18 = 6+6+6

Hence acer encodes 666 in it. But this was a lame example. Give me some real big ones, e.g. Microsoft / EU government etc.

Attached: xscape.jpg (360x180, 12K)

>bases his entire identity and life purpose on "the jews ruined everything" and "white people are superior to everyone else".
>somehow shocked when mentally stable people on the internet dont agree with his views

Id tell you to go back to plebbit, but...

I am free to call you a faggot without gettint banned from the forum because I have upset the delicate moral fibres of other users. How are you this fucking stupid that that point went over your head. do you take pride in your stupidity?

so yo're referring to a coded language? Why don't you highlight the big names of companies/artists that you are prepared to talk about

and everyone would bitch them out for not punctuating, this site is insatiable, OP will always be a fag

>entire identity

your extrapolation is as functionally useless as your observation as a whole.

>edit: rip my inbox!
my sides

and the pill finally gets swallowed. How do you feel now? realisation can suck ik

Your delusions of eloquence are as ironic as your lack of self-awareness in how ridiculously underage you sound.

Oh, I get it now. Your problem isn’t autism. It’s sperging autism. no wonder reddit is laughing at you.

Yes, coded languages embedded in symbols. Take FOX or ABC news for example. FOX. F is the 6th letter, O, is the 12th letter, X is the 18th letter. Hence 666. ABC news -> 1+2+3=6. The kikes love that number because it represents base consciousness in occult numerology.

I can give you shit on CERN, trilateral commission, united nations, european union, united states of america, one dollar bill, almost any big cringy artist (XXXtentacion, Rihanna, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Justin Bieber, One Direction, etc....), any large as fuck company, like google, microsoft, ebay, etc.

You'd really have to start learning about freemasonry and kabbalism.

Attached: symbols.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

>eloquence
>proceeds to up his level of parlance
>whilst misunderstanding what irony is
burning on all cylinders I see

And you better believe I feel the full brunt of the knowledge that reddit is laughing. And the utter shame of being btfo'd by a fucking mutt. Oh, my life

I thought it was 616, not 666. Makes no sense

I swallowed that pill 9 years ago, lurk more

It would shock you to see many political events such as 9/11 are covered in occult symbolism also. It's not a mistake that World war 2 started on 9-1-1939, and lasted PRECISELY 6 years. Also not a mistake that the phone number 911 and the twin towers were both devised precisely 33 years before 9/11 happened. This is just surface level stuff.

It increments in steps of 6. See pic related

Attached: fox.jpg (929x825, 46K)

So badass. Nine years ago! Oldfag central. Lurk more, the cry of the oldfag. Gosh, what wisdom he could impart if he only had the inclination. Uncerimoniously disappear

So is it a base-6 numeral system for codifying language? If so, what does the language codify? Hardly gonna be nuclear launch codes or the binary to btfo Silicon Valley

The language is a way they communicate. It is a part of kabbalism, an esoteric study of judaism. They aren't limited to the base 6 numeral system, they use a large amount of other symbology, and it relates back to their main religion: sun worship.

If you are asking about what they are doing politically speaking, I could tell you, but you don't even need the symbology for that. You would simply read the writings of the jesuit society and occult books by freemasons such as Manly P Hall, Albert Pike etc. Pic related is what Albert Pike predicted, and it's the plan they are following.

There is a lot of so called evidence that debunks it according to mainstream sources, but on the contrary they won't tell you to read their books and see that they worship Lucifer, coming right from the horses mouth.

Attached: albertpike1871.jpg (600x600, 106K)

>Judaism
hold on, you've lost me. Also sun worship has little sense nor tangible links to actual human endeavour. What is their end goal?

It’s beyond ugly what’s going on there. I used to have a reddit account and almost each and every one of my posts (used to browse sports subs mainly) was massively downvoted but sometimes, just as a test, I posted a generic, unoroginal, shitty “joke” and it got upvoted faster than AOC’s career.

Attached: 2B9398B6-93B1-4794-821F-02E97D55C364.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Will be using this pasta

PS, infinite accounts can be made there

people like to hear what they like to hear. God forbid they get inconvenienced by an unsightly opinion. As you said, it's a phenomenon that is replicable. The NPC meme is real-life shit

Cheers brother. And yeah but I have no inclination to return unless I am on a mission

You must've heard by now on this site that it's the "(((kikes)))"... You should ask yourself the question why this is. It's pretty complex, dude. I've studied their shit for years. It's a mix of religion, symbolism, secret societies and mind control induced on the masses.

Judaism is a root of a lot of the shit that I'm talking about. But judaism has its own roots also. They invented the Islam and Christianity as a means of control. It goes back thousands of years.

Their endgame is a global new world order in which people have become so demotivated with life due to the chaos they have instigated behind the scenes using hegelian dialectics, that people will accept Lucifer as their true god.

You will start to wonder what the fuck is going on, because the things I say may seem random but yet true. But that's all I'm trying to accomplish here. Wake up one more idiot from his eternal sleep and see how hard we're being manipulated.

Ask me anything you'd like, while you have the chance. Even on this site, most people are huge zombies and don't know a thing about this world.

Attached: terrorism.jpg (800x402, 45K)

After thedonald became a thing Jow Forums has really gotten a lot of migrants huh?

Imho enemy territory is where it's needed most

Based digits. Maybe you have a point. But organised religion is so last-millenium. If humans became demotivated with life due to chaos, surely a proposed global new world order would instigate utter madness among the elite and unenlightened?

Thats every platform, ever. Thats literally how humans function. Hivemind, groupthink, collectivism. Even animals. Formation of packs, groups that think and act alike, have similar goals.

Why are you surprised that when you enter one of these spheres, you're instantly torn to shreds and cast aside? It's like watching a retard go into a lions den, and shocked when the lion starts to fuck them up. (not sure who the retard is in this situation, since you're both fucking retarded)

Grow up. You got banned from a place for having opposing viewpoint. Stop coming here and sperging out. Your entire nation is one giant censorship, and you're losing your shit over reddit? Talk about making mountains from mole hills. Christ almighty, you got bigger issues on your plate then fucking reddit you mong.

Attached: 1528064580135.jpg (400x427, 32K)

The Chinese run reddit dude. They literally pay people to argue with you if you have an un pc opinion. It's not a conspiracy, it's a fact.

you're not wrong. but there is only so much of that place you can make a man stomach

You have to go back.

Attached: 1538690251131.jpg (500x614, 123K)

I've been thinking this for a while now OP. I might remove the reddit app off my phone but it's one of the only SFW things with decent content to look at while at work.

2016 basically transformed Jow Forums into the same shithole youre talking about OP, boy do you need to lurk more. Reddit has been that way since its conception, if you werent a newfag youd know that, hence why it always gotten so much hate here

Attached: 1549049091409.png (512x512, 112K)

>objecting to reddit spacing since day 1
>reddit spacing
>since day 1

fucking zoomer tranny faggot you don't know shit.

you clicked on the thread to complain about my complaining, you have no superiority over me in any situation. The purpose of reddit (and forums) is discussion. It is like if I banned you for opposing my critique - you are no longer allowed to talk. You have valid points, but no. Out. Gone. You've upset me. Your commentary is the least consequential thing to happen to me today, as it is far from unique - you have just reiterated what I already know and what others have said. If I take censorship lying down, it normalises it. You suggest defeatism, as my "nation" is of the same calibre or censorship, before attempting to belittle it as a non-issue. Now we know what kind of character you are. Lay down

"fact" implies evidence

based commentary! so unique

>Reddit [...] doesn't collect/sell data.
user, you have to go back, also kys

I mentioned sun worship because they are pantheistic. They believe god is in every religion. They will go to any church, mosque or synagogue and pray to Lucifer. Pic related.

They believe the serpent from the fall of man, mentioned in the bible is their true god. In their religion, the Sun is the god of the material world because it represents light, that brings life to all organisms. The serpent is the god of the spiritual world, because it represents enlightenment also.

Atheism is the fourth branch of Abrahamism dude. They invented that shit to create chaos. God DOES exist. Read the Albert Pike letter. They will tell you, no one knows what the god YHWH in the jewish religion means, but kabbalists do. It's the four elements, air, fire, water, wind. Usually a pentagram/pentacle represents the human with its limbs and head. The top element (spirit) is omitted, because they want everyone to worship materialism (aka Satan/Lucifer). They subverted Christianity for this reason. They HATE Christians.

They will remove the chaos once the NWO is here, but we'll be able worshipping Satan/Lucifer and everything will be about materialism.

The reason we have Marxism and capitalism as our only two choices in the political systems is because they don't acknowledge spirituality. It's all about earthly possessions.

I know I'm just a stranger to you, but I am telling you the 100% truth. I have nothing to gain from telling you lies.

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

keep crying dawg you'll get substance in argument some day. keep trying

>he stopped trying to sound smart smart/old
>full on autistic green text
>still doesnt see the irony
The state of you lad.

>The purpose of reddit (and forums) is discussion
RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT
the purpose of reddit is to spread state / jewish backed propaganda, newfag

evidence of cambridge analytica or gtfo you waste of time

why are you still trying hahaha

God I fucking hate those one liners they spread everywhere. "Weird flex but okay". Such a snobby, feminine bunch. They speak like they're ditzy high school girls, like movie Clueless or Mean Girls

Attached: 1551646768060.jpg (1024x789, 107K)

yeah i fuckin know that now. The whole post is a realisation. Reading is not difficult ..

>Hello fans, I just got another sex slave mark!
>boy am I happy to participate in secret societies where jews murder and eat children!

so why did you make a thread calling redditors retarded snowflakes, you retarded snowflake?

all this crying of "lurk moar" just reiterates the message that oldfags have no commentary worth a shit regarding how to actually combat these issues. Talk about a fuckin echo chamber..

When googling something, i often see a reddit link where op asked the same question i am trying to find an answer for. I do not remember ever once ending my search via reddit. Sad because it had the potential to be humanities accessable subconsious, but its all just fags being fags.

to document the realisation?.. are you feeling okay?

reddit had potential

Only good part of reddit isreddit.com/r/food/ ,

I hate those CIA kike puppets. Music is one of the sources that made western society embody so much degeneracy.

Attached: mileysaturn.jpg (600x750, 65K)

infuriatingly low-effort. Like CANCELLED!! or whatever the children have in store for the next part of 2019. So banal

The elites use these signs to signal to each other. "Hey I'm also part of the same secret society, you can do buisness with me." It is the same reason freemasons put the seal on the back of their car, so the cop doesn't give them a ticket.

The larger secret societies are compartmentalized so the lay people see it as just a social organization with some membership benefits that also does charity. The mid-levels use it for networking, the upper levels use it for unspeakable evil, see Adrenechrome.

idk dawg i feel like if they wanted to keep it a secret they'd be untracable. And if they wanted to have a following they'd be less covert & far reaching with any semblence of a tangible link to reality & not the human construct of religion

Are there aliens in on it

>combating these issues
lmao not your personal army cuck, reddit has always been cancer, for more than a decade now, you really think you fucking full of yourself britcunt youre the first one angry about it?