Are girls entering puberty at an earlier age? if so, is there evidence? and if so, what is the cause?

Are girls entering puberty at an earlier age? if so, is there evidence? and if so, what is the cause?

Attached: 1522728317890.jpg (827x418, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=girls enter puberty faster due to lack of father&t=ffsb&ia=web
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5615581/
theguardian.com/politics/2013/nov/04/why-is-puberty-starting-younger-precocious
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101208125813.htm
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/
dietdoctor.com/low-carb/benefits/pcos/8-reasons
independent.co.uk/news/health/makeup-puberty-girls-chemicals-early-cosmetics-lotion-hormone-disruption-study-california-a8665711.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>16
>pedophile

I hate these kids so much.......

Pedophiles want to fuck literal toddlers. I hate people using that word wrong.

High calorie intake and hormones in food.

Girls are only entering puberty earlier than in the past because we now eat more.

>and hormones in food.
proof?

Yes. I don't know the cause.
My ex got her first period when she was 9.

Attached: france.gif (450x318, 6K)

>be gurl with big milkers
>take image with focus on big milkers
>post image on social media
>"you perverted mysoginistic pedophile incels!!! Reeeeee"
wtf?

Yes, no, maybe.
There are 11yo’s that have polycistic ovaries and bleed for a week at random intervals so they need to be put on modified birth control pills and androgen blockers.
There are 18yo’s that look 14 because petite.
There are 16yo’s that are 5’9 and look 21.
I dunno it’s all over the fucking place.

It's a humble brag from a girl whose body is more developed than her mind.

this tends to occur before a major catastrophe to assist in repopulation efforts.

Americans use growth hormones to make cows have bigger meat. The hormones stay in the meat even after being slaughtered. We eat the meat. The hormones then get into our system and make humans develop quicker.

Theres also another theory that involves the sudden shit ton of single mothers that now plague the west. In ye olden times young girls would enter puberty faster as a defense mechanism against being culled by raiders and conquerors. Children were often killed off, especially boys, as they're seen as useless and a waste of resources to keep feeding as they provide no benefit. A female being "fertile" vastly decreased that from happening by giving the invaders a reason to keep them around.

duckduckgo.com/?q=girls enter puberty faster due to lack of father&t=ffsb&ia=web

Attached: cat in toilet.png (720x872, 690K)

So our collective-unconscious knows that something big is coming?

hormones in food

r selection

16 is legal here, gibsmedat

Attached: answer.jpg (720x405, 33K)

joke's on her, she's legal here

AOC doesn't work for all ages. when 16 is the AOC, the other party has to be 18 or younger

Kike (((Greenberg))) openly assaulted a white male

Call the white house now!

Thicc

a dumb cunt filling most of her selfie with her FULLY developed titties crying foul. i hope she dies a painful death and never enters the gene pool.

This

see

That's a bidet.

Kike (((Greenberg))) openly assaulted a white male.

Call the white house.

Not here. You can diddle teenagers as long as you're not in a "position of power" over them i.e a teacher.

Attached: moot.jpg (368x414, 20K)

>entering puberty earlier
>16 years old

It's not uncommon for girls and boys enter their puberty when they are around 10 years old.
I was born in the early 90's and entered puberty when I was 11 years old. It have always been like this.

>if so, is there evidence? and if so, what is the cause?
Toxic chemicals.

I don't feel like a pedo whatsoever, and feel zero shame for my gears turning for chicks with big tits and curvy hips. I don't care if they're 14 or 40. You show the signs of clear fertility and physical sexual maturity by popping out some dd's on a slim waistline that flairs at the hips, my bod wants breed that.

I'm 10,000 times less concerned about somebody wanting to bed some Danielle Bregoli looking thot than I am someone going after some skeleton boy-penis Mila Kunis looking titless hoe.

When you're ripe you're ripe.

>it's illegal to take her to a tropical island and have your rich friends have sex with her
Epstein was a true victim

it's a cat bed

She obviously likes it.

it´s an ass shower

you're thinking of romeo and juliet laws, that if they're younger than age of consent then the other needs to be younger than 18 or whatever. Thats the usual way of it.

If both are over AOC, there's no age limits, only statutory ones based on positions of authority or power.

Attached: nghnghhmmmm.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

You're fat bitch, stop eating!

Attached: 1551012514901.jpg (600x600, 17K)

Plastics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5615581/

women who have no father in the house enter puberty at an earlier age than those who don't

chemtrails

>16
>pedophile
Kek, not remotely how that works and she's legal here

pic related

Attached: 4c39be30abdec15fd0c2005b0ed283f42d7f53487dfd36663c51f7a99fc9e639.gif (450x234, 1000K)

>You can diddle teenagers as long as you're not in a "position of power"

Attached: 1548585369353.png (385x540, 198K)

>Are girls entering puberty at an earlier age?
Yes, in the 1800's girls would enter puberty around 16, today it's 8-12

>what is the cause?
Oestrogen is in everything, food, water, plastic you use to store your food and water and cook your food

sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/12/101208125813.htm
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

That's definitely not how it works here. Age of consent is 15 and anyone of any age can fuck someone who is 15 and above.

It's called teasing. You think that girl isn't fucking guys above 18 already?

the AOC in germany is 14 and yet a 16yo had to go to court to defend her relationship with some 40yo

Yes, this has been observed.

Another possibility is its just related to single mothers. This is another mechanism humans have, if a tribe is low on males the females will mature faster because 'something bad must be happening killing the men off', so they get rushed through to sexual maturity to start helping with replacements before the last male gets killed by what ever is occurring.

Maybe if we are lucky thats all it is this time, someone would have to look into it more however, girls in stable families would not be developing earlier if thats the case.

As it should be.
Although when Sharia Law is voted into your country in 10-15 years, the AOC will be much lower.

Not age of consent means just that, that's when they can consent to sex, no matter if the person is 2 years older or 40 years older, what you're thinking of is "Romeo &* Juliet" laws where if the person is under the age of consent and the other person is over the age of consent but usually no more than a few years then it's legal

Based. In the USA, if the women isn't post menopausal, people think you're a kiddy diddler.

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here Jan

Ah a Clinton airplane snack!

Attached: serveimage(2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

That is just jews trying to punish whites.

She's legal in half of the US, all of Europe and most of the rest of the world.

It's pretty fucked up that American media has convinced the most of the internet that 18 is a magic number.

white is not an ethnicity. it's a made up name for light skinned mutts.

I thought france didn't have age of consent laws the same way most other places do? (that make people below x age unable to consent so any sex with them is nonconsenual by default and thus rape, which is a crime), but instead had laws against having sex with people below a certain age flat out?

>My ex got her first period when she was 9
hot

Purely from the body having enough fat to enter puberty.
>hormones in food
This is false because the puberty phenomenon is happening in both the Americas, and in Europe. In the latter, the hormones are banned, yet it makes no difference.

Uh huh. That is why the idea of whites is older than America huh. You dumb sandnigger.

>The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual

Seems they've written into German age of consent laws that girls can decide they didn't like fucking you and say you preyed upon their naivety

>That is why the idea of whites is older than America huh
yeah no. it's what the brits called themselves in the USA. if you weren't a brit, you weren't white.

>imagine being an american and not having a real ethnicity

Not for me. We have an 8yo daughter together.

Attached: 1423907734612.jpg (427x640, 18K)

>imagine being a parasitic sandnigger living in white countries

>a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual
they got him to court because of the parents complaining.

probably because they eat more and stable or some shit. Thats why people growing tall af nowadays, even chinks get taller because they have somethink more then rice and water.(atleast i read it in some article or some shit)

I have twin 10 year old daughters. One had her first period one month shy of her 10th birthday. The other hasn’t had her period yet.

It was "made up" by the British Empire to differentiate European colonists from nigger slaves and conquered savages. It's a socially and historically valid category.

All ethnicities are "made up" to some extent.

>unless the prosecuting authority considers ex officio that it is required to enter the case because of the special public interest therein

If the persons is considered high profile enough then they can go to court without a complaint from the alleged victim

More and more muzzies are popping the young French cherry and the doctors are covering it up by calling the hymen blood "menstruation"

go back to school you mongoloid memeflag. it was literally: brits versus everyone else (that you now consider as white)

No, it's a combination of high levels of oestrogen which is in our plastic, water and food as well as the fact there are more niggers in The West, niggers reach puberty faster than whites

>For example, one study found that children who had been adopted recently from a developing county to Denmark were 10 to 20 times more likely to develop precocious puberty than children in the developed country. The study also found that the difference could not be explained entirely by changes in nutrition, body weight, or body fat. Similar findings were found in studies of children immigrating to Sweden, France, Belgium, Switzerland and the United States.

That ex I mentioned? We have an 8yo daughter together.

Attached: Jteg.gif (376x236, 3.35M)

She’s a findom now - luxx on twitter

French and Dutch colonists were usually assimilated a few generations after the land they lived on became British/American territory. This was partially because they had the same legal status, they were considered White.

everyone who hates memeflags is a nigger-faggot btw

non-identical twins im assuming

>AOC doesn't work for all ages.
You can say that again.

Attached: aoc.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

ugly fish eyes

I assume your ex was a whore early on and will turn your daughter into one as well.

>be 14 yr old pre-pubescent freshman in hs
>sister is 11 and starts puberty before you
Even though it was out of my control I hated the shame that came with being a late bloomer so fucking much.

endocrine disruptors

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2465479/

cosmetics, pesticides, metalloestrogens, pharmaceuticals, etc.

meanwhile the boys are looking more juvenile every year, KYS shill

Assume whatever you want you inconsequential piece of shit.

Legal in my country (except SA)

Attached: 1537994526006.png (379x568, 326K)

>girls+enter+puberty+faster+due+to+lack+of+father

you think that has nothing to do with single mother parenting? That the female body has a mechanistic autonomic function for detecting her necessity for sexual value.

Lol, you've probably taken 3 hours of biology classes in your life.

Its better to be a late bloomer, girls age slower and males have bigger dick

Thanks. The fact that she's your ex led me to believe it, naturally. Or maybe just you were the degenerate in the relationship.

16 is age of consent where I come from and has been for decades. By 16 girls are looking to hook up. In fact it starts earlier, around 14-15, which is part of the problem.

Puberty seems fairly constant about 12.

In short. No. Seems about the same.

I have a bunch of neices and I would say that girls are all fucked up.

Girls start to act like belligerent teenage bitchs between 8-10 years old now. They talk back they throw shit, have tantrums over nothing, treat siblings nasty.

But as far as developing secondary sexual characteristics aka boobs, that seems to occur around 13-14 same as always. Girls who have those body changes have always started dressing slutty around year 8 or 9 in high school as long as I can remember... a trend that probably started in the 60s and took hold in the 70s or 80s.

The major difference is now they post pics of themselves all over the internet exposing the self to billions of perverts.

Raising boys is so much better, they have respect and have brotherly love, sticking up for each other and working together in a way sisters just will not do. Sisters will scream erupt into scream8ng matches over one looking at the other or touch8ng the others things.

>There are 11yo’s that have polycistic ovaries and bleed for a week at random intervals so they need to be put on modified birth control pills and androgen blockers.

No. They just need to eliminate carbohydrates.

dietdoctor.com/low-carb/benefits/pcos/8-reasons

>which is part of the problem
That problem can easily become a solution. It's called marriage.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the single mother connection is caused by niggers.

>Oestrogen is in everything,

Bollocks.

It's just nutrition, and especially the prevalence of carbohydrates. Carbs raise insulin levels and insulin is an anabolic hormone.

yes they are. independent.co.uk/news/health/makeup-puberty-girls-chemicals-early-cosmetics-lotion-hormone-disruption-study-california-a8665711.html

oh look it was capitalism YET AGAIN

I have noticed that too. I see groups of teenagers probably about 14 year olds walking around malls and shit. Boys that age look like little kids still and the girls would be able to lie their way into pubs and nightclubs. Boys don’t even tend to have bad 13 year old moustaches any more. Haven’t seen that since pre 2010.

fast life history is taking over the west.

why wait and be prudent and work hard to invest in a small number of children when you can shit out a ton of womb goblins at a young age and have them provided for by the state?

Why does everything (food, plastics, etc) contain estrogens, but nothing contains testosterone like hormones?

My niece is 11 and has double ds

No, females have always entered puberty between 11-14.

Attached: 374sdfghsdhfw.jpg (1800x1143, 101K)

16 is unironically peak-female form. They're only legal after they have already peaked, and been used by some boys their age.

All women are essentially disposable toys at this point.

pretty much this. if youre 8 years old and you pop a boner when you see a 16 year old girl in a bikini why should that change just because youre 80?

I don't think there is a difference physically. It is makeup and pushup bras or tit jobs. Society has sexualized younger girls and that has become normalized.

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-061138_YouTube~2.jpg (2488x1440, 235K)

>t. child fucker

I was the quickest out of all my peers to mature, yet I have a big dong.