You dont like free money user?

>you dont like free money user?

What do?

Attached: andrew-yang-545x600.jpg (545x600, 42K)

*unzips penis*

Have this for free.

>dad why do I have to work? Why couldnt you have just voted yang gang 2020.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I don't like chinks

>memeflaggers are Canadian

You fucking amateurs.

Attached: 1482620631668.gif (635x457, 1.52M)

No cause I'm not a lazy nigger

Attached: 1519770700205.jpg (960x646, 145K)

Cheap bastard. Why just $1,000 per month?

Another shill thread.
>0.3¥ Yuan has been deposited into your bank account.

Fuck this chinese spy trying to use jewish tricks to subvert our nation from within.
In the last 10 years 90% of all corporate espionage done in the United States was done by an ethnically chinese person.
The chinese are stealing our technology to reproduce it and undercut us in the global market.
They are putting billions into hollywood and our university system to attack us with propaganda.
They have been studying the jews and this chinese spy is their enactment of it. They are trying to subvert our nation to implement policy that would destroy us.
Anyone who supports this chinese subversive is either a blind brain dead NPC or a chinese bot.

Attached: 1535441567677.jpg (683x1024, 320K)

>our nation from within
U think Jow Forums is some sort of within your natuon thingy? Lmao take ur meds. Theres like 50 users here any time. Ur a loser suck my smegma

Yang Gang.

Let my fellow chosen know goyim are about to get free money and tell my fellow boomers so they raise the price of goods and housing.

His approach is not in line with chinese interests though.

I officially announcing candidacy for President of the United States.
If elected I:
>Give UBI NEETbux $50000/month
>Free top of line robot waifu for all NEET
>Free wypipo get to kill 1 nigger or beano no consequence.
>Free health everybody
>Choose any house you want it yours
>Pay for all with VAT tax and rich tax
>NEET no taxes
Vote for me, I good Chinko, me ruv wypipo long time

Attached: YANGXI.png (416x416, 188K)

>turning America into a communist shithole is not in the best interests of the chinks

you massive faggot. You cock-sucking, shitskin blight of Northern Europe, you tumor of Scandinavia. Have you ever paused to think that if the Chinese still thought Communism works (after 500 MILLION dead insectoid chinks) that they would have kept their shitty system instead of switching to capitalism?

They want America to become communist so that it becomes a ruined shithole and they can enjoy their dominance. Well not me. If china ever becomes "NUMBAH ONE" im going to fucking kill myself because I don't want to live in the dystopian world they have created. Go fuck yourself, may the cocks of 100,000 niggers descend on your female loved ones like a wrath from the Heavens themselves.

finally a voice of (sarcastic) reason

Yang is based guys!
he just wants to attract literally billions of non whites immigrants by promising them 1000 dollars a month guys
based yang isn't even against immigration
he also wants to take your guns
HE IS SO FUCKING BASED GUYS

its not free
trannies get the rope

Your social autism is showing.
Obviously I am talking to my fellow countrymen.

He's not running for office in Canada so how would that statement be applicable to you? Like jesus follow context you fucking retard.

Attached: 48484.jpg (955x768, 103K)

Yes it is.
The chinese want to destroy our ability to collect resources and manufacturer goods.
The chinese have been stealing our technology and manufacturing techniques to undercut us in the global market to amass all of the wealth for themselves.

You taste in women is grotesque. Disgusting hog. Your opinions dont matter now.

Free Asian pussy is better.

Attached: 1550885257466.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

>10 points have been added to your social credit score

Attached: 14.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

Nobody wants a chink, faggot. Tell Ping to suck my cock.