Why the GODDAMN SHITTING FUCK are people on Jow Forums so brain-cancer-inducingly stupid...

why the GODDAMN SHITTING FUCK are people on Jow Forums so brain-cancer-inducingly stupid? Braindeath levels of actual mongrel stupidity.

Precious snowflakes who, dare a bad opinion drift their way, would melt & crumble and be bent all out of shape. Fucking hivemind cunts.

I am not going to defend this place any more. I really used to not mind it. Thought of it as the place where all the people who have their shit together go.

But honestly, Jow Forums users are some of the most dimwitted, criminally banal, atrociously stupid creatures, and should be outlawed from all societies immediately. Literally stood on the same step as facebook users. I equate the two of them now. Jow Forums is just as bad as facebook; the former's only saving grace is that it doesn't collect/sell data.

Jow Forums users are a disgusting viral infection that manifests as acne on your arse, so every time you sit, you notice it. A sharp pain, literally in your ass. What can only be vaguely dealt with, that takes time to fuck off from the forefront of your mind due to THE SHEER MAGNITUDE OF HOW NPC-LIKE THEIR OPINIONS ARE - frankly, to say that they are their opinions at all is a farce. The hallmark of the NPC.

That's the damn pill. The meme exists because it is real. It is a comment on that part of society. It's disgusting how real it is. You can't go back from that realisation, you can't remove knowledge, not like that. I thought the NPC meme was a shite-tier low effort retort. But it describes a real process that happens, on Jow Forums, on Jow Forums. I'm so angry. I'm so disappointed.

I really don't want to believe that so many humans (read:Same genus, order, species) are afraid of parting with a socially safe opinion that is not their's, entirely out of the fear that others will percieve them differently. Like their opinions are an intregal part of their personality. Sickening SICKENING SICKENING SHITE.

Attached: 1518815283480.png (396x385, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cry more fagtard

Attached: 1551631536641.gif (1100x600, 453K)

Attached: 1486794817458.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Aight, dats cool, nigga
i aint even sweatin it
be what it be, you know

k bye felicia

Fuck off,cunt.

when you sit down and it instantly hurts, it's because of all the black Dicks you take on a daily basis.

/sage/

Probably bait but I’ll take it.

First off, there’s no one view on Jow Forums. There’s actually a huge amount of debate. Besides that, dissenting posts get far more you’s than milquetoast right wing posts, thus actually getting more attention than say a dissenting right wing post on a platform like Twitter, Facebook, or Reddit.

Australian shitposts are renowned around here fag, get your shit together and come back when you have a halfway decent shitpost, this is embarrassing.

Hold on a sec...
these posts..
these replies..
I think the jews left guys

I come here occasionally to see what new non-sense the neets role playing as niggers come up with. Its fun occasionally. Most of the time just boring.

based and redpilled, death to Britbongs

Love Iran so much !

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (409x521, 55K)

>THIS PLACE IS A HIVEMIND! ECHO CHAMBER! WAAAA!
>Can make threads about it without being shadowbanned.
Upboated!

>why the GODDAMN SHITTING FUCK are people on Jow Forums so brain-cancer-inducingly stupid? Braindeath levels of actual mongrel stupidity.
Dahdyy I luv uuu

Attached: derpkot.jpg (540x537, 113K)

Are you the same faggot who started the Reddit thread?

Nah they get burned out from time to time and leave for a short period. Like maybe for a day. If it wasn't a holiday. Usually they leave butthurt threads like OPs.

>Like their opinions are an intregal part of their personality.
Are you on drugs? Someone's opinions and beliefs are indeed an integral part of their personality. Also, you're a fuckwit because you don't see the irony of your fucking post. Hilarious.

>reddit copypasta

the only one stupid is you sage

Attached: 1551505803420.gif (296x296, 2.01M)

Banal projection: the post

That's not what a snowflake mean , it refers to somebody being unique. Have you ever heard the term "every snowflake is unique" so when people call someone snowflske the mostly mean the weird mentally in people on the hard left ,an example is "i'm a black pansexual fluid-demigod on the 5th degree". This does not mean someone whonis easily offended

aiiiiiiiiight

Clown Pepe isn’t funny

I'm doing my best

Attached: Drg4UbhWwAUhWWW.jpg (472x471, 31K)

>Someone's opinions and beliefs are indeed an integral part of their personality.
Not really. I change opinions faster than I breathe.

>clownpost
retard, next!
>niggerspeak
retard, next!
>literally who
retard, next!
fuck you
>projection
retard, next!
almost every argument in every thread is either based upon a meme narrative without basis in fact, contains a blatant logical fallacy, or is outright schizoposting. dissenting posts that get lots of replies tend to have the same flaws, or are generally just made deliberately bad by trolls to generate a inflammatory response rather than any kind of 'debate'.
>reddit
retard, next!
>retard
next!

Attached: 1550197597895.jpg (249x249, 82K)

>incels

>australian
retard, next!

Trips o' truth
Another implication of snowflake is that it melts when exposed to the smallest amount of heat
Good one m8

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGGER

Isnt this the post ranting about reddit? Only this time an user switched it to Jow Forums?

nice blogpasta kike

>missed the mark by yards
next!
>chang's engrish lesson
checked trips
>niggerspeak and nazi flag
retard, next!
do better
>change opinions faster than I breathe
you need to hold an opinion for 5 minutes, next!
>gonzalez on cruise control
kek

tldr fagit

Attached: 1551685750844.jpg (400x333, 26K)

>mass replies
Yikes.

>really makes you think
>stoner attention span
dont hurt your brain mate

I couldn't agree more, OP.
The NPC meme was pure projection.

any community populated mostly by americans is always going to be a veritable orgy of mental retardation

Attached: 1540936243588.jpg (1057x947, 187K)

He’s a reddit faggot larping as a /pol user. I’m pretty sure I caught this fag in another post talking about being into trans rights.

Sage

Attached: E792C92C-C1EE-4081-AC36-7989BBD36932.jpg (450x338, 23K)

this is a literal reddit copy pasta meme you retard

>upboated
>yikes
proving my point user.
what the fuck is wrong with you seriously? have you ever had a real introspective thought at any point in your life or do you just spout memes?

proud to have made my first copypasta. reddit btfo 4ever

Except it applies perfectly to Jow Forums, fagface.

Attached: JjTOt6Z.jpg (768x768, 81K)

This is pasta, it was about Reddit before.

>no argument
>durr, opinions are like fashion.
If your opinions are not an integral part of what you are, you have no conviction. If you have no conviction, you sell yourself. If you sell yourself, you are a whore. If you whore out for fear or money, and refuse to think outside what these dictate, you have no free will. If you have no free will, you are an npc.

Attached: 15514737252897224202.png (800x704, 111K)

I bet that sounded real smart in your head fucking lol
why are leafs the only anons in this thread who have shown evidence of brain activity?

Imagine writing that autistic wall of text and thinking anyone is going to read it.

Attached: CPHlg8.png (700x740, 328K)

im sueing you for copyright. Logging your IP. This pasta is my intellectual property

That's the best you can do?
If your gonna wave that flag around, at least play along when I throw you a juicy steak.

Written a lot, said nothing, back to plebbit you go.

Attached: 1530474154143.gif (320x180, 1.26M)

Fuck off no one like Australians anyway I tolerate you the same way I tolerate nazi's and shills...

>Yikes.
you fucking normie disgusting cunt

You shut your whore mouth.

you got the reply you deserved now move along

NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT!!!!!

You're dealing with people who have no energy to clean themselves.

The replies you will get will be minimal and all they can muster is pre-processed memes.

Tenshi eating a corndog!

Attached: 1548938796064.png (638x554, 22K)

Thanks for the copypasta Ozland.

>Nothing of any intellectual value
>only smart people are those who agree with me hurr
You are literally the problem you claim this place has. Ironic, isn't it? Jow Forums will be better off without you, and you should be ashamed of that fact.

Attached: 1495411033125.png (1000x1163, 1.4M)

*honk honk*

Hello, (You) farmer. Tending the fields, I see? Carry on.

Attached: 1549867773395.png (413x549, 71K)

Fo real dawg
These nigga gote fuuucked up, y'know?
Like chill nigga smoke some purp , smash some pussy y'know whamsaying?
All all that typing shiiet be some need shit foreal

What a waste... Trips on nigger speak.

this place has been mainstream for years, as such its now flooded with the thousands banned from teh donald and jews. id say go to the other chan but its almost just as bad, just slower

Given that's a German flag there's a 45% chance that's an actual nigger.

ITS MONDAY WHY ARENT YOU GOYIM PEOPLE AT WORK

Your mother is a fat nigger and you're an aids fag.

Attached: 1551603648183m.jpg (1024x789, 152K)

The correct term would be hypocritical, not ironic. You also claim to be the judge of intellectual value while schizoposting a 9/11 conspiracy image.
how 'ironic'

Attached: 1551660956761-pol.jpg (1334x1113, 761K)

You're an ugly wanker and you should kill yourself

Attached: 1550515369537.png (501x504, 18K)

Attached: Isolate Femin Retrovirus.jpg (1122x809, 106K)

are you the same czech dude who got pissed off at OP on the other pasta?

Does OP even want to have a conversation or does he just want to yell at us about how dumb we are? Pissing in an ocean of piss and all that.

The left can't meme

Attached: The Feminist Phenotype.png (1692x2764, 2.04M)

what do you want to talk about?

Except it doesn’t at all

>The left can't meme
exactly. they outright plagiarize our memes then use them wrong. when confronted they play dumb, "lol why do they say we cant meme"

Attached: Femin Virus - Am I Immune.png (2264x1439, 466K)

the fact that you are using the wrong social capital. how revolting.

Attached: Explanation no2.png (1708x1490, 830K)

>mfw when you eventually get btfo'd so hard you kill yourself

Attached: 1545778964430.jpg (575x544, 31K)

Attached: Eyes 01.jpg (1417x1029, 345K)

Attached: Eyes 02.jpg (1650x2200, 357K)

Attached: Eyes 03.jpg (615x410, 44K)

Attached: Eyes 04.gif (640x360, 1.47M)

Attached: Eyes 05.jpg (680x343, 72K)

Attached: Signalling 01.jpg (667x480, 197K)

Attached: Signalling 02.jpg (720x720, 56K)

I watched this documentary earlier:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

Pretty interesting information on central banks and their evils--Money Masters is more in-depth but also more eurocentric--but the quality of the film is pretty low. Somewhat disjointed. Lots of scenes of skylines, trains, and pedestrians (many of which are used repeatably) while the narrator natters on, I can only guess that the book is better (I'm so behind on my economic reading, though).

See any interesting documentaries, or have any ideas chewing on your brain OP?

Discord tranny tries a flounce. News at......wait. it's a fucking Australian.

Attached: 1530296697433-pol.jpg (720x471, 51K)

Attached: 1530378324868-pol.jpg (530x679, 65K)

la atrocidad de americano

Attached: shut up nigger.png (520x512, 51K)

the world has been going to shit since 1799 and you glorify the 50s

Okay reddit. Bye now.

Attached: 1514059214963.jpg (500x332, 24K)

Attached: 1530379059044-pol.jpg (678x381, 107K)

>why the GODDAMN SHITTING FUCK are people on Jow Forums so brain-cancer-inducingly stupid?
Redditors found it.

Attached: 1531276536822-pol.jpg (700x692, 99K)