Why are liberals so easily tricked?

"The world is ending, give me more money and more power" - ((OK))

Attached: ewf29jcjl0k21.jpg (843x960, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
realclimatescience.com/
sealevel.info/MSL_global_thumbnails5.html
debunkhouse.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/the-acid-rain-scam/
paleofuture.gizmodo.com/weve-been-incorrectly-predicting-peak-oil-for-over-a-ce-1668986354
kwanga.net/chemnotes/chem-acid-rain-info.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obama wrote them a check on the US Treasury for 500 million, but Trump is just stumped, federal courts blocked him, throws hands in a ir, "Hey, I tried guys!"

Need archive link. They did the same thing in the 70s, too. Apparently England has supposed to have been part of the ocean floor like 4 times by now. And we were all supposed to die because of mass starvation because of population. Another liberal conspiracy theory.

>U.N. says X
can we stop prenteding U.N. is in any way relevant? it's even more dysfunctional than the League of Nations

Checked how, jews? Forcing white American's to comply with your expensive demands? I don't give a fuck about saving the planet. Humanity is doomed anyway because of shitskins. Let God's wrath cleanse it and the virus of humanity once and for all.

seems like a familiar tactic
wonder who could be behind this?

Attached: 1543950658700.jpg (1096x1600, 1.45M)

>tfw we're pumping even more greenhouse gases and nothing happened.

al gore gave us 10 years back in 2006

meanwhile they want us to double the world's population by opening our borders
hypocrites

They're anti-semites. There's no other reason to listen to that hateful UN.

Why arent they building inland cities? If its real?

They already moved the important parts of DC to underneath the mountains in Denver.

This story is old. I know. But it goes on...

Attached: ClimateChangeWarning1974.png (1524x1188, 1.91M)

the world as we know it is ending, and it has less to do with driving and more ti do with people grasping at power

>a union of """experts""" produced a (((consensus)))
THAT MEANS IT MUST BE TRUE

Hurry, do something! The Arctic is melting!

Attached: ActicMelting1947.png (658x1115, 569K)

they're afraid
very afraid

Attached: 1551559395231.jpg (509x340, 42K)

The glaciers! Why won't anyone do anything about the melting glaciers??!!

Attached: GlaciersMelting1925.gif (700x1266, 360K)

thank you for curating these bong bro

The real question should be is why are you guys so against multiculturalism?

I mean just look how much it has improved Europe!

>Spielmann

kek even 30 years ago

Attached: 1526763567301.gif (320x240, 666K)

They are mouth breathers

Don't thank me - thank Tony Heller at realclimatescience.com/

He's collected hundreds of these, and documented much of the climate fraud, like the ongoing "adjustments" to the historical temperature records.

This, however, IS my OC.

Attached: ObamaSeaLevel.jpg (800x800, 249K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
based and redpilled

based bong bro
they've literally been making the exact same some 10-year prediction for one hundred years

Liberals believe anything. Tell them "the sea is not rising and has not measurably risen in the last 100 years" and watch them completely fucking implode. They believe it's rising because they have been told 1,000 times, but never thought about it long enough to realize that it is objectively and observably untrue.

liberals are followers and status-seekers. they'll believe literally anything you tell them if you have institutional power and you make it socially unappealing to disagree.

absolute fucking tragedy and a joke of cosmic proportions

Interestingly, the sea level has risen, and fallen and stayed the same. Mostly due to the movement of the land - it sinks when we build on river deltas and extract ground water, rises due to plate tectonics and glacial rebound, sometimes they balance out. But sea levels aren't accelerating to any measurable degree.

Here are thumbnails of the longest tide gauge records all over the planet:

sealevel.info/MSL_global_thumbnails5.html

You can click on them and go through to NOAA - it's all official and documented.

If you read the MSM though, it's "OMG we're all going to drown in ten years! Run to the hills! Abandon capitalism! Give up fossil fuels and start eating insects! And if you don't believe us you're a racist."

Attached: WarnemundeSL.jpg (1078x541, 113K)

I realized it was all bullshit in my first semester at college. Long term real estate investment trusts would be gradually divesting from coastal property and municipalities would be setting plans to move critical infrastructure and change building codes. Insurance companies would be preemptively changing premiums in vulnerable areas. It's bullshit. The people who run these types of things aren't retarded. They know it's lies.

Gib link

bump
good stuff

Even their most recent model projections are running hot. Look at the hottest one - RCP8.5

That's the one all the media scare stories are based on - what they laughingly call "Business As Usual".

The lowest one, RCP2.6, is the one where we spend trillions every year on renewables (weather dependent energy) and stop using fossil fuels entirely, like, yesterday.

Only the thing is, observations show we're heading for that amount of warming if we do, er, absolutely nothing.

Attached: CMIP5-RCPvUAH2019-1400.jpg (1400x1145, 363K)

26,000 year cycle.
poles are getting colder, more fringe ice is exposed to the sun

Attached: equatorial plane.jpg (761x562, 47K)

How can it be a 26,000 year cycle when the earth is roughly 8,000 years old?

based smiths reference. my earliest memory of global man made catastrophe was cfc gasses, aerosols and fridges

>increase in tornados
>increase in wildfires
>increase in floods
>decrease in global air quality

OP's fucking dense.

That's pretty interesting. I crunched a shit ton of data from Noaa in 2005 or so and concluded that there was little to no meaningful trends in the data to suggest that the whole narrative isn't a massively overblown shekel scheme. Then it came out that they were cooking their own data and models to even marginally justify the prevailing media narrative. Those responsible for this fearmongering lie should unironically be sent to camps.

All you have to do is read some of their papers, if you have any background in statistical modeling at all. With rare exception it's an utter joke that would not just be laughed out of any other field but kicked out forcefully and blacklisted.

>Storm trends, shit tier forest management, and billions of chinks/poos burning coal is proof an impending climatic apocalypse.
You're fucking dense.

Sure. But do you check these?

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

– H. L. Mencken

Attached: AcidRainScare.jpg (825x459, 299K)

>Be climate scientist
>Use grant money to feed your family
>Oy vey. So troubling. Much worry. Gib more gibs to keep researching.
Anyone who calls them on their shit gets blacklisted for compromising the gravy train.
>Consensus
No shit.

Attached: 1442794753733.png (560x500, 477K)

>Spielmann

Attached: 1550023348092.jpg (499x373, 20K)

go to site, a guy who has been documenting climate change fraud for decades. it is very informative
see

>insect populations rapidly declining
>increase in respiratory disease incidence
>both directly linked to shit air quality

You probably think Elsevier is a brand of butter. Dumb yank.

"Adjustments"

Attached: NOAA-USHCN-Adjustments.png (1024x831, 294K)

Attached: 35252552.jpg (1920x1061, 956K)

Attached: AOCmoneymad.jpg (918x688, 103K)

Any of you remember that acid rain scare they used to brainwash kids in school?

Attached: climate 44.jpg (1242x923, 1.03M)

None of which is adequately linked to anything that flies under the banner of "climate science." Don't be a complete dumbass.

Attached: AcidRain1980.png (554x1024, 566K)

As someone who grew up in Florida we've been told we were doomed for years now. I'm actually disappointed since I planned my life around dr8wning in the rising sea waters.

Yep, I remember being scared of acid rain before I realized its just propaganda.

What's funny is that back when it was Global Cooling, some people were proposing we pump the atmosphere full of sulfur to warm things back up.
>acid rain
lol

acid rain is real and actually was a problem back in the 70s tho

>insect populations rapidly declining
Increased use of pesticides think GMO
>increase in respiratory disease incidence
Vaccinations
>both directly linked to shit air quality
NOPE
Fuck the Irish are dumb, it's no wonder people don't include yous as being white.

Attached: 1551573661530.png (1920x1080, 794K)

>problem
dude acid washed jeans were fucking RAD

>Cars would cause mass poisoning (my grand-parents were told this)

>global cooling (my parents were told this)
>Brazilian killer bees (1960s)
>Swine flu epidemic (1970s)
>Ozone layer (80s)
>Acid rain (80s)

debunkhouse.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/the-acid-rain-scam/

Lol it's not even a secret that it was another scam pushed on idiots like you.

>trusting (((science)))

Calling out fraudsters doesn't mean I'm pro pollution. Every liberal pretends that people who criticize this charade are somehow in favor of poisoning the air and water. It's such a superficially dumb argument that it barely warrants rebuttal at this point. I'm all about conservationism. Urban core faggots eating avocados grown thousands of miles away and throwing Starbucks cups on the ground don't get to preach to me about the environment. I'm the one living in it while they live in a dystopian filthy asphalt wasteland. Tell it the chinks and stop claiming your going to take my money and change the weather.

didn't al gore predict that all the ice caps would melt and we'd all be swimming by 2016?

it's the same doom and gloom shit over and over again. it was really bad in the 90s as the green movement was getting huge.

Attached: skinny hannah.jpg (375x500, 29K)

clean coal unironically solved the problem though

despite what brainlet lefties say "clean coal" exists (it's a process) and is incredibly better than the old methods

That is true, which is why most sane people have no issue with cleaning up pollution. There are plenty of other end of the world predictions to choose from though.

Attached: EhrlichFamine1967.png (959x1024, 821K)

so was your mum last night

It's hardly a "solved" problem when China doesn't use it and all that shit blows right over here first.

>expensive liming of lakes
>another costly and harmful, climate mediation scheme

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-04 at 11.07.02 AM.png (2586x912, 329K)

Climate change doesn't exist, anyone who believes it does is under the mind control of the Jews

>solved

There was never a problem to solve.

Was it actually? Did acid rain ever actually fucking happen?

Thank you for my morning laugh

Attached: cli ice age.jpg (1024x500, 50K)

I grew up in the 80s, global warming as it was known then was hammered into our heads from an early age, global flooding and famine was supposed to he happening right now but none of that happened and now it's climate change with the same doom mongering.
Same shit with Africa, we were taught about the poor starving niggers and why we should help. 40 years later their population has doubled.
It was all lies.

see
although the effects of acidic rain was blown way out of proportion to the actual risk

Attached: Oxyfuel_CCS_fossil_fuel_power_plant_operation.png (466x302, 17K)

>that is true

Lol no it isnt, acid rain was a bigger meme than global warming

Multiculturalism has greatly benefited Europe, just watch this video, come on guys, don't be so ignorant

same shit with peak oil. we were supposed to be in a mad max wasteland with no fuel by like 2000. turns out we keep finding more oil and haven't even explored like half the world's oceans at all yet.

Attached: IMG_3743.jpg (1000x750, 193K)

By 2014

Attached: GoreIceCap2009.png (532x350, 122K)

Lol no, they found that in some places rain had a PH that was more acidic but rain PH fluctuates all the time. In some places rain is becoming more base lol. Also the ph movements were insignificant.

"Feeding starving niggers just makes more starving niggers." -my grandfather in the late 90s when my school tried to get us to collect donations. Old man was redpilled as fuck.

Lmao

>40 years later their population has doubled.
It's 4 times what it was back them because we fed them..... Not expected to get better

Attached: 1507466942556.png (935x717, 89K)

paleofuture.gizmodo.com/weve-been-incorrectly-predicting-peak-oil-for-over-a-ce-1668986354

"We've Been Incorrectly Predicting Peak Oil For Over a Century"

Attached: PeakOilPredictions.png (823x662, 293K)

yes? it's an incredibly simple chemical reaction

kwanga.net/chemnotes/chem-acid-rain-info.pdf

more sulfuric acid = acid rain
SO2 + H2O H2SO4
Sulfur dioxide + Water Sulfuric acid

How does the chemtrail chemical reaction work with the rain?

chemtrails + rain = burn California to the ground so that the rain can't stay in the soil, cause a draught, and then implement so many regulations that it can't be rebuilt?

I'm not sure anything is a bigger meme than global warming. Has to be the scientific fuck-up of all time, surely?

Attached: ECS.jpg (970x815, 255K)

About 10 years ago, NPR announced that Al Gore had donated another $30 billion or whatever to "help prove global warming." This was almost 10 years after we were told "the science is settled" and "there is no debate" and that if we thought otherwise then we were basically holocaust deniers.

It's not even a fuck up. It's a mass marketed con to destroy us. It's genocidal treason designed to cripple us financially and flood us with every shade of nigger on earth.

Its 24 degrees right now, in Texas, almost a full week into March.

Got another inch of snow last night. And here I was worried February was going to run out without me getting the garden set up for planting. I'm betting on another wild ride of a growing season that is likely to hit livestock feed hard again.

But it does fall under environmental pollution, which greatly benefits from renewables and cleaner energy.

Are you playing dumb or are you just this fucking dense for real

Population is a looming issue. Wouldn't be if we would stop doing business with India and China. Let them die out, they don't have the same standards as us. Sad but true.
Same with Africa. Stop feeding them. If they can't feed themselves that's that

You haven't established any link between energy sources and bug population. And you're asking me if I'm dense?

the "no debate" angle is what is so irksome. we live in a free and open society (supposedly), you should be able to debate everything. but with shit like climate change science, homofaggotry, so on and so forth you can't even have even the faintest hint of a dissenting opinion or even ask questions about the data and methodology.

the people behind this shit aren't stupid and do this on purpose.

Attached: charisse steps.webm (960x720, 2.07M)

If I had to guess based on nothing but partially remembered farmers almanac and guesswork with literally no background in anything remotely related, we will start cooling in earnest in ~2050.
We'll see if I'm right. If so I want a retroactive grant for my hard work in internet forum guesswork.

Dude no, the entire world's population can fit inside NYC, we are not overpopulated....

(You)

>Increased use of pesticides think GMO
GMOs reduce the need for pesticides. Read a book.

>Vaccinations
Reference is 10 years old, the ingredients associated with inflammation in vaccine have since been replaced. Respiratory illness is still on the rise.

>Fuck the Irish are dumb, it's no wonder people don't include yous as being white.
I can see why you'd think that if the new definition for white is dumb and uneducated. Too bad.

You should consider getting your information from places that aren't mommy blogs or Facebook groups.