Is she, dare i say it, our girl?

is she, dare i say it, our girl?

Attached: CD85A17D-605F-4515-B535-8DCADCFE22D2.jpg (1319x904, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Somali
>Mixed with Jews and Arabs

Attached: So.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

why does my dick tell me to fuck ugly muslim girls?

Somalians are African/Arab mixes

They are kike and arab mix

Attached: so1.png (1900x2140, 1.9M)

Based and redpilled, we can literally agree with the progressive agenda for them to sink their own ship.

She's good at framing antisemitic positions as American and democratic

She is a good tool that brings light to show cockroaches hidding in US Gov.

She's says words that are against kikes but she supports open borders and mass immigration which kikes also supports. Which do place more weight on, words or actions?

What about non Semitic opinion? I don't have to give a fuck about isreal just because I don't support them.

Unless you are in her district you play up the parts of her that are most useful to you and your causes. Otherwise I assume you vote for whomever most represents you.

She sounds more American than GOPe.. fucked up but true #clownworld

She's my least hated Democrat.

Nah

Attached: 1551706804565.png (500x522, 161K)

she is herself a CAIR paid mouth piece, a bit of selfreflection would be nice but is too much to ask from closet islamists.

>My country
>Celebrates her position by waving a foreign flag
Am I wrongly obsessed with that fact? It's just, such a bad thing to do imo.

ilhan is /ourgirl/ in every sense of the word.

Unironically based. The conservacucks in government are all fucking Jewish shills. Fuck them too. How fucking sad that Muslims have taken the position to stop kike tyranny. I stand with her. And if you disagree then fuck you

Attached: 89CD2948-4264-4B58-93C1-AD33A84C6CBC.png (268x188, 11K)

Somalis get a really bad rap here but I have only had good experiences with them IRL

Definitely bad rhymes indeed.

Yeah, totally, after the immense Jewish influence in US politics, what we really needed is some Muslim Brotherhood to do the exact same thing.

But it's okay because they recognize the Jewish lobbby amirite. Fucking retards trading one semite for another.

Do you really think we care about making your skin colour slightly browner?

You are a shitskin

Go fuck a dog leaf

it makes me so angry that the person to say this had to be a fucking nigger and not a white person like well over half the people who live in this country

just have a look at the wonderful cultural enrichment of europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

yes my bast friend i love u

No, but I would make it illegal for any woman or man copulating with a Pakistani, you people are so inbred that wherever Pakistanis end up there's a statistically significant increase in birth defects.

Imagine having a society so degraded that incest is part of your culture. Do something about it you fucking mongoloids.

You know inbreeding happens precisely because we DONT want to fuck your women so we stay in our inner circles.

She hates whites and Americans. She is bringing up Bibi and aipac, which is nice, but she is in no way /ourgirl. Still, she is serving a purpose so let her keep going.

As with everything else, it takes an immigrant to do the job a local American would not.

>democracy
lol no get fucked, this is republic land

Because whites are too afraid to be slandered and lose their careers. In a jewish marxist centric society, we are painted as oppressors. This Muslim woman can more easily speak as she is in the role of the oppressed. It’s fucking retarded and i want to purge this shithole

This
Hello Shlomo

>millions of jews in politics and law
>one congress mud
Yeah totally they're takin over. Kys Schlomo.

>/ourgirl/
Nah. She's the right tool for the job at present.

Post link or it's fake

fuck off commie shill. we know you jews are behind most of the anti semetic rants on /pol. you not fooling anyone.

She called mark meadows a racist for sitting next to a black woman. but guess that your low IQ candiate of choice.

> and the keks echoed throughout the halls of Valhalla

Attached: 34667963_252730678812418_2401033614935457792_n.jpg (480x480, 76K)

Attached: 1479419943998.png (520x390, 22K)

I'd believe you were it not for Pakistani women. I have sympathy and can understand, albeit not condone, the practice of homosexuality and pedophilia that is so prevalent in your society after seeing your women.

Oh, yeah, just one.

>according to An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America, the "Understanding of the Role of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America", and a relatively benign goal of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America is identified as the following:

>Establishing an effective and a stable Islamic movement led by the Muslim Brotherhood which adopts Muslims' causes domestically and globally, and which works to expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslims' efforts, presents Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic state wherever it is.[262][263]

There, a quick wiki. Tell me how this is different than the Jews?

Seeing how bluepilled Central Europe is on kikes makes me realize that you never even had a chance. Now that you've grown soft and fat on EU gibs, you're all ripe for the kikening.

Damn this was good

You leave her alone, that's my Sand-nigger princess

It's true brainlet

She is just pointing out how our government has been subverted. I don’t really care for liberals or whatever they are called... but a set of rules were put in place to govern the United States.... adding subversive crap around the edges of rules should be called out. I’m supporting her right and duty to shed light on them... how is she supposed to represent her district?

Has Stephen Colbert made any jokes about this yet?

Attached: Ilhan Omar spat 2.png (2342x1242, 563K)