Captain Marvel

I really wish Brie hadn't forbidden me from watching her new movie. I haven't missed a single marvel movie yet and this one looks really good.

Attached: brie larson.jpg (600x799, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournextshoes.com/brie-larson-busted-feet/
youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so flat

It looks awful user. All marvel movies have been the same predictable set up since the second mashup movie

Not sure what's worse, that you still have a desire to watch talmudvisioin or that you care what a crypto-kike has to say.

Stop sucking cocks OP, that will probably help regardless

Attached: hwhite actress.jpg (1024x576, 236K)

Even if the plot is stale, at least I'd like to watch it for the eye candy

Attached: no butt.jpg (960x720, 125K)

Name a more beautiful actress... go ahead I'll wait

Attached: not greasy.jpg (622x350, 48K)

Post her hooves

her ass is horrendous

Healthy veins, thick nails, epitome of good health.

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

>Name a more beautiful actress
Ellen Page

It is Captain Fungal

Attached: moldybrie.jpg (2200x1467, 1.82M)

Touche

Attached: IMG_3121.png (928x539, 659K)

Attached: santino-marrelo-wins-miss-wrestlemani-award.jpg (427x379, 23K)

daily reminder watching superhero movies is the equivalence of being 12 years old
>t. fuck off and sage

the length she goes to in order to hide those gollum feet is astounding

>and this one looks really good
no it doesn't, that mohawk looks retarded

Reminder that watching cowboy movies and war movies and really any movies is the equivalent of being 12

Attached: erh.jpg (360x333, 92K)

BTFO OP!

Attached: i673r1qkrr211.jpg (600x400, 131K)

By retarded, you mean Bad Ass?

Attached: Sexy Mohawk.png (1440x960, 459K)

rosie o'donnel

>all the hairstyles in the world and they chose this one
I hope Captain Marvel doesn't even cover the budget costs.

I've got a better ass than that, and I'm an overweight dude.

That probably is a boy. ((They)) want to be both male and female at the same time. They consider us gentiles as cattle literally.

FUCK

Pic related are Swede McDonald's worker.

Attached: FBzAD.jpg (2592x1936, 659K)

Attached: BRIE TRIGGERED.gif (199x194, 58K)

Attached: 9F7FE32E-109C-4DDD-8417-BD6F6CD76ACB.png (464x477, 309K)

Attached: file_3.png (700x700, 604K)

Attached: pick your rotten cheese.jpg (1296x720, 616K)

Fuck marvel and fuck starwars...its over...now you have an excuse to grow up

I'm lovin' it!

>and this one looks really good
Good jokes man

wtf I love men now

It’s truly amazing what a cancer that woman has been. I was originally planning to see the movie, and now wouldn’t even go if it was a date kek

Honestly not even the preview looks interesting to me. Even without all the woke bullshit I'm just bored with all the low-effort Marvel crap. It's literally just the same script over and over again with the character names changed around.

Don be a manchild and just go and whatch it

Attached: 83b422b0-5fdb-4c1b-bb7e-6d0fd879400a_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Attached: austin.jpg (480x415, 63K)

No joke, if I could go back in time and shag an actress, I'd go straight for Aliens era Sigourney Weaver. I'm no fag but she's a very handsome woman and I like em tall.
Imagine how Chad a kid with her would be. Cunt would have a chin chiselled from marble.

She's a tranny! Its a know fact in hollywood that Brie Larson is a trap. The throat and ass don't lie. AKA she has no ass and has an adam's apple. The body don't lie.

Too bad my theater will still be showing the far superior kino and not that shitty corporate flick Captain Foot Fungus. Too bad I'll be buying a ticket for Alita instead of the other one when it premiers. ;^)

Attached: 1550613876168.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: 1200-184141154-red-ant.jpg (1200x1140, 56K)

Her real feet aren't that bad.
yournextshoes.com/brie-larson-busted-feet/

Attached: IMG_1218.jpg (700x700, 65K)

Oh wow, she looked really good, when she was young.

Attached: 1525570067987.gif (397x200, 1.68M)

Olivia Ainali.

Attached: EestiEiBrush.gif (346x367, 427K)

This what I don't understand. The Left is killing everything that was keeping these men docile and placated which was allowing the Left to win. But now, they have killed sports, killed tv, killed movies and men are waking up and paying attention to what is going on and now the Left is being questioned and is starting to lose.

So glad my town has a classic movies theater. $1 admission, $1 popcorn, all movies are pre-1965.

her posture sucks.

The age of white men is over

Attached: 1551688605512.gif (600x254, 3.95M)

Attached: pancake butts.jpg (734x538, 137K)

Why is there so much hate for this film?

Does it look like normies are anything but blackpilled by this shit? They complain in YouTube comment sections but in reality people still go to these movies and watch these sports as their release. They have families and jobs, they can't do anything that disruptive, they will be unemployable if they say anything really out of line.
Modern world is just a social media panopticon letting us see our women fuck niggers for Jews frantically beating off before going to their therapist.

Attached: 57S2i.jpg (258x245, 12K)

LMAO at the state of white womens bodies

Kelly Sue DeConnick.

The fuck is Brie? Is that what you name your reflection when you stick on a wig and make-up and talk to yourself in the mirror before you cry yourself to sleep?

you always did, homo.

It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose!

All marvel movies from civil war and on have sucked. It seems like from civil war Jews at marvel decided to cut costs in special effects and it shows

shes looks like that girl that got beheaded in morocco

>Marvel bent over by shitty anime
Best timeline ever

Das ahmazin

She has very little sex appeal, she’s never had a proper cock banging, believe dat

Micky rourke

>I haven't missed a single marvel movie yet
what are you, a manchild? Capeshit movies are for literal drooling idiots.

That's disturbing

As white men we are not allowed to enjoy this movie so the most tolerant and progressive thing you can do is to not watch it

you're very rude, user

I don’t understand this “movie wasn’t made for you” line. Even if a movie has a target demographic, why would you ever deny someone the personal enjoyment of a film? Should Indian people not like LOTR because it’s based on European mythology?
Hell, my white son loves the movie Moana. He doesn’t care if the movie wasn’t “made for him,” or features a brown teenage girl.
It’s like these idiots are purposefully gimping their potential audience for...no reason?

motherfucker looks like tim heideker. cant unseee now

white nations

Where is the eye candy?

Attached: Screenshot.png (1017x660, 544K)

FUCK

I see a lot of 4/10s I think you're overrating them specifically for being blondes kek

I think that was his point user, her arse is as flat as the back of a bus

They are trying to manufacture controversy like they did for black panther.
By turning the movie into a political symbol they are hoping for free publicity and to deflect away from the cheap production values, flat acting, and hamfisted story.

sometimes i like to imagine licking her toes, and not just the toes but really getting into the grime and slurping around the lateral nail fold and teasing out the cheese inevitably built up in the cuticle. those rotten feet turn me on in ways i cannot describe, i want her to walk around in a pair of thick wool socks for a week or two and then take them off in my presence so i can squeeze out the mix of sweat and fungi into a thick syrupy sludge that i would use to lubricate my rock hard boner to start sliding in and out between each toe, enjoying the sensation of the crusted over webbing and soft sponginess of the spore colony and then climax covering the yellowed brittle and mineral laced hangnails with my seed

What I'm saying is Brie Larson isn't superior to those Swede McDonald's workers

Attached: 326495B300000578-0-image-a-145_1458490030213.jpg (634x960, 138K)

If this and punching the little old lady are in the movie I'm not watching it and will not watch any more of the franchise either. By that I mean ANY of the Marvel movies and honestly I was going to buy copies of all the movies when they hit a price I could afford but if this shit is in the movies even a little bit I'm out and will boycott Disney as well.

Nicolas Cage.

Roy L. Dennis

Can't wait to see it on Friday. I don't even like Marvel.

What's more cucked:
>paying to watch a Marvel film;
>not watching a film because someone who doesn't know you exist says she doesn't want you to?

> watching capeshit

Attached: YouSickenMe.jpg (300x323, 17K)

She has a decent face but a flabby stick-figure body and a lousy personality. Would fuck only if desperate and drunk.

I don't know why you mongs get upset about celebrity twitter posts. It's not like this has any bearing on the movie itself. They did the same shit with First Man to drum up controversy which turned out to be a ploy.

The real problem with this movie is Brie Larson's face being busted and that the past 10 Marvel movies have been rigidly formulaic 6/10 capeshit with ever deteriorating CGI.

I wonder what their wages are and how the menu differs.

>I would move into that McD's and gain 500 pounds

What is it like to be a Swede and be bored by this literal heaven?

Attached: 1551235292766.png (330x448, 241K)

>paying to watch a Marvel film

Hallie barry

what the fuck is this bitch famous for? is she a 10/10 actor? cause she is gross af

Europe has been greatly culturally enriched!

Just watch this video!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
This is the video here!

She was in a shitty film about a girl locked in a shed and repeatedly raped whilst tryin to raise a rape baby in said shed. People pretended they loved it and gave her an oscar

Child abuse. Someone, alert the higher authority.

To be honest, it was the best comedy of the year.