>2019
>have all the info you need at the palm of your hand
>people still manage to follow their stupid religions
exactly how delusional and stupid a person must be to still believe in old fairy tales?
what should we do to prevent people like this from existing in our world?
why are YOU still following your religion, fellow Jow Forumstard?

Attached: image0_2.gif (230x556, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A world without religion...Let's say I was somehow still born, then I'd probably be identifying as some chair

Attached: 1541592106843.jpg (968x992, 333K)

and jesus somehow is stopping you from being that stupid?

Attached: 19e132c0d533f08991667e4694a9ff9ca161c5f0f67d0e74d5c254ab904fdf9f.jpg (639x819, 75K)

fuck off faggot >

Proof that the Christian God exists:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]
>Estimates of the number of observers of the event vary greatly. Thousands were said to have flocked to the Church after the first announced occurrences of the phenomenon. Some claim the apparitions were seen by millions. Other sources estimate the figure at around 250,000 in total.
And the best the skeptics have to say is:
>Sociologists Robert Bartholomew and Erich Goode offer the Zeitoun apparitions as a prominent case of mass hysteria: “It appears that the Marian observers were predisposed by religious background and social expectation to interpreting the light displays as related to the Virgin Mary.”[9]
DUDE 250000 PEOPLE MASS HYSTERIA LMAO

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

Attached: 1546047290668.jpg (2820x1880, 878K)

Attached: 1547028581830.jpg (1024x882, 98K)

>Saudi flag
i disagree with atheism on fundamental levels, but i understand why you are not a part of Mahomedanism anymore

Imagine if europe hadn't been vibrantly culturally enriched!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

lole what makes you so sure that this event even happened?
will your god punish me in hell for doubting this baseless religion?
that seems incredibly unfair dont you think?

Attached: tranny athiest.png (461x724, 207K)

Christcuck

>wants to abolish religion
>meme flaggot
For those who will post without sage, religion is necessary to the human condition. Otherwise, we see people taking on an inappropriate religious fervor with politics or sexual orientation. Better to control that and route it to productive activities.

Oh wise, brave atheist. Show us the way

This thread is too angsty. No “religious” person gives a fuck if you believe in God. Your thread has no point to exist - so why does it?

honestly i just wanted to post that gif lole

>when you hope God really is as terrible as retard atheists think so they get real fucked

Attached: 8BA16292-B3AA-43D8-AA2A-C606CD27D642.jpg (228x432, 28K)

It's a saudi flag not kekistan

imagine a religion without a world

makes sense now

>Being an angsty atheist
>Assuming you have 200 IQ for leaving religion
>Being a sandnog
From one atheist to another, kys.

Wont they literally stone him if he said this publicly? Yeah I could see why he hates religion

>imblying real Saudis post here

It’s a cultural thing.
I am culturally a Christian.
I like hanging out with other white people.

>supposed to be hentai
>doesn't show any nudity
one of the worst posts I've seen on Jow Forums

Go home John Leddit