The Impact of AIs

Guys, what do you think is going to hapen when AGIs get developed?

The last time people talked about the benefits of artificial intelligence is when DARPA proposed its AI program last year. After a year of trial and error, this is what became known as the "Deep Learning Experiment." We're still in the early days of deep learning and many of its big-picture challenges are just too big for human-made systems to tackle without a large, well-intended program to work on. I personally think they could still find a way to make the game more complex or interesting than what they're trying to build.
It's possible that deep learning is just a subset of the human brain in the future. Perhaps it'd be safer then building robots based on human-like behavior. Perhaps not -- but there's always the option of doing just the right thing. I don't think any AI development program alone is going to build a world which offers enough opportunities for humans to make things better than they already are; I mean, the AI I see being used to play online games today won't necessarily be able to build it on any kind of artificial intelligence, only if the underlying hardware is more advanced. We do find that these things that need to be built are more costly than the human brain, which makes me think that there was a lot of talk back when we began developing AI over 20 years ago. I think that in the longer term the challenge could be better addressed and people are starting to realize that AI can actually really create real life problems in a matter of hours or days at a time, making them very much manageable. I think that if we have the tools, there's a lot of value in developing a human-like environment that could do something that humans have never done before.
Maybe in the next 5 to 10 years people will begin realizing that they have a good way to build intelligent solutions to problems and that building complex systems can actually give them real advantages in doing so.

Attached: haneda-airport-japan-28th-november-2015-softbanks-humanoid-robot-pepper-F7BE9B.jpg (1300x957, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For those thinking about how to build a better robot, I've heard the idea of getting rid of the body part or something like that to use brain power, or maybe an entirely different system to do it. I still think they can do a lot more with less. I suspect we'll see what happens after that.

We need to figure it out. It's probably a year or three before the rest of us realize that we actually are building something new and different than people imagine we are.

robots are fucking pussies.

I'll BJJ the fuck out of any faggot ass robbot any day.

come at me elon musk you cuck

Are you replying with AI outputs? That reads a lot like one. Fucking Romanian fake news AI bots, this is just what CNN warned me about!

Fake news botnets now

Attached: Icarus_infolink.jpg (140x140, 6K)

by your logic an amputee is smarter than an intact human

old. I want to fuck you.
hmm, but if you wanna come with me as a hostage, I'd really like to have your ass come out of my pussy.
hey, hey
You don't want to play the game.

but if you want me to, come to play my games
ok.
if you're a jerk

do let me fuck you while you sleep or sleep with this shit
i got no idea how to get you to come fuck with me.

you're still my fucking fucking bitch
that's not cool

umm, fuck you ass. just because we don't have fuckbots on the ground in less than three months doesn't mean you're dead
you're on it. we're on it. what do we need to say now?

now don't start fucking this game if you don't come and fuck me again tomorrow *gasm*

i dont think we need to say anything

it just takes time to heal

no matter what i do, it isn't the end of this fuckgame

i'll come back at any moment when there's a fuckbot, or I'll fuck you

and when I've been playing it for a long while
you'll know what I mean when you put up with what I've been doing.
well, that's kinda hard to tell if you're in danger now, or you've been getting more fucked than I am

but in the last week or so I've been fucking my ass with fucking machines on my knees like nothing, and all of a sudden it feels SO good
you'll have better things to do
:/

I'm starting to enjoy a lot
you have to know this whole fuckgame has happened from day one *gasm*

>I'd really like to have your ass come out of my pussy
it's a date

Attached: 1544417320239.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Now you know how a "natural" amputee works, and you might wonder how that is better than having to spend as much time in an environment and a band playing "alternative" music. A natural amputee may not play better or less often than human beings (although some people would argue that is better and that's what the problem is), but they certainly do understand how to create a better experience for their listeners.

Now let's add a step back and explore why that is.

An amputee can be defined as someone who "performs a natural act." That seems to be a big stretch, because most amputees aren't "performing a natural act". An "actual amputee" is someone who plays, but doesn't make it into the band. A "natural amputee" has no experience playing, and can therefore make an attempt to do better, which they can use as a learning tool.

When the human individual is playing a new musical instrument, the performance is defined as performing an actual musical act. The person is doing this not only to "play an instrument," but also to "speak," to "speak and perform." So when they are making an attempt to play a different instrument, they are performing a physical act that the human is playing by itself and their brains communicate that they are doing so with the actual musical acts of others.

Now the human can say that "I did that on another amputee" and still be able to be an amputee. If the amputee is clearly an amputee (and she didn't actually write up a few words and write several songs), that is a problem for everyone.

Another problem is that it may not be possible to really quantify, as most amputees, this or that. Many have different goals and experience points, so it may be hard to define how someone is feeling. As an example, consider a song written by a few friends who all "made themselves feel amazing." It is only the songwriting that is the problem, but the actual feelings and emotions aren't shown.

not sure if wordsalad or procedurally generated text

artificial intelligence is a bad idea. The most important thing about Artificial Intelligence is that it's smart. There are no hard and fast rules to follow – all you have to do is to have lots of experience in a certain field at the time. So this artificial intelligence does not follow any other way for good long-term survival. It has to learn and adapt, and the process of learning is hard to predict and manual to produce. So with lots of experience in our field, it can come up with amazing things that we can do.

For example, in medicine it works with patients' pain relief, it works with their physical issues like diabetes and cancer, to help those with an increased risk of heart disease. Also it learns how to identify and deal with the emotions that come up in the mind of an individual.

The problem with our understanding of these emotions, it comes down to how we apply them. One could say that our emotion-system is really just some kind of computer program that works. Yet it has to be designed for the specific situation, and it must be able to process our emotional responses. In general, your brain is not really designed to process your emotional inputs.
In addition, we tend to forget that in particular situations, there is only one way to think about the entire situation – and that is to start over, and try to imagine whatever is coming at you. Just as every machine can be programmed to understand complex situations and find a way to solve them, your brain can actually deal with complex responses. It can learn how to interpret the information in order to apply it for better, to deal more effectively with the situation.

What's the purpose here? It seems like it might be a very different kind of technology, from our previous computer systems. Maybe there are people who have been using it for an incredible amount of time now, who want to learn more about it. So I don't think that the goal really is to build a new kind of machine, but rather to make it smarter and better.

I don't think we can ever fully see the future. As long as this information is being used to a certain extent, it may be considered an extension of our human brain rather than a new technology

As a rule, if you create some text at a high speed, or you're trying to use a program that is slow to understand the same words, try the speed of the program that handles your text. You may need to adjust how much each word on the input must fit in the text box. I've tried to do this by doing these tests: The speed of the program is really slow, especially with this level of speed, so I don't have the best results, but I would recommend if you're planning to test it to see which test works best.

Trying in some non-linear fashion for some words (e.g., for the initial sentence, with a sentence number 1).

For example, this kind of information comes in large numbers over our long life spans because it changes over time. However it may come at a lower cost than the technology has to deal with. And I think that's where the current artificial intelligence is failing, and it's not making any sense. We might as well get real science into our heads, instead. I don't think we can fully see the future, however. As long as this information is being used I don't think we can ever fully see the future. As long as this information is being used to a certain extent, it may be considered an extension of our human brain rather than a new technology. For example, this kind of information comes in large numbers over our long life

N = NP

>N = NP
If true then a problem can be solved in polynomial time by a test of all the possibilities of the hypothesis, but only at the point where the test (given, for the sake of argument, of all the possible alternatives by the hypothesis) should be true, and is thus solvable in that way.

The problem is of course, not about the test being true, and it is not just true that an idea is solved in such a way. Rather, there are other ways of solving the problems without requiring the assertion of the test. An example would be to give a proposition, an option, an argument, and so on. For such, there are many ways in which it can be done...

In that context that means you have to be on a model that predicts everything. In the class of problems they are defined using a model like the one listed above

Let's imagine that we are trying to compute the "powdered" answer to a question in a function. We don't know if it is a valid question, we just have to guess. That is the problem in Python: The number of parameters (as opposed to the actual complexity of the product, which we'll discuss later in our article ) is often described through a "number of functions". The most famous (and famous not so famous) of all these is the function of a given parameter.

Its like asking what do you think will happen when the first cell appeared in the ocean

What this means is the world will change. The world will be a little more tolerant of everyone coming out of the closet. What this means is the world will change. The world will be a little more tolerant of everyone coming out of the closet.

And if you're telling the truth about this you're telling too much. But I'd also say that this guy is telling too much too, and he's lying. He's completely delusional. And if you're telling the truth about this you're telling too much. But I'd also say that this guy is telling too much too, and he's lying. He's completely delusional.

Attached: 339_skynet-5-things-you-didnt-know_flash.jpg (410x230, 22K)

Well Diversity and multiculturalism is more important, and just look at how much europe has improved because of it!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

There isn't just a sense of entitlement that everyone has here. It's like you're not a part of our society. You live a life that's different from the people you're trying to support. It makes people feel very, very bad for people they're raising children for - which isn't right either. We can't be here to support you any more than our parents can be here to support us, we can't have kids like we used to. But there we are, surrounded by those in power all wanting to support us for all it's worth.

OP what do you think will happen to racists like pic related?

Attached: kate morgan.jpg (750x728, 354K)