Powerful

Powerful...

Attached: 1531764865271.jpg (960x713, 117K)

France isn’t an island dumbass

yh if it wasn't for ngubu and mwalambe we wudnt even hav sport

Attached: 1549411063282.png (500x500, 198K)

I guess it makes up for all the rape. Thank god for sportsball

Let's sacrifice security and order for epic victories in soccer (aka government's control tool)

Fuck off HUEHUE monkey soccer is the only thing Brazil is good at.

*BANG BANG*

CAM ON N'GKUBU

Attached: 1547750778599.jpg (1300x960, 197K)

>soccer

Attached: 1534275462283.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Racist. I see French people on that boat. Skin colour is not the indicator of your home country, or new home country in respect to those fellow Frenchman that played a good one on the field. I know many Nigerians, Pakistanis and Indians who are just as British as me. We should strip the demographic census of areas as we're all equal.

It's unironically true though

Even if you hate Africans you have to admit they're fucking good at sports

gotta thank them illegal sub 50 iq immigrants amma right

It's not worth it though

This is amazing because how easily it can be extended to other "european" accomplishments. The history of Europe is the history of theft and plunder of African nations, from science to music to sport to democracy

>a boatload of illegals stealing something from the French.
Based meme.

>those niggers stole my chicken leg!

>american geography education

T. Ape

French are not white anyway
why care

Attached: 85% of french faces (french league).jpg (1765x2198, 1.18M)

Whites are still better at sports. In the case of French football, you'll find mostly shitskins because of positive discrimination. A lot of state money is poured into schools in the ghettos to get some shitskins out of their misery and make them some kind of icon that other shitskins must aspire to.

Furthermore, I couldn't care less about sports, especially football, which is pure faggotry, even without shitskins. They can shove that world cup right up their asses.

>science
>music
>democracy

There aren't enough North African notables to make that remotely true, Bungaleleh. Even sports is debatable.

Precisely, so just send all of them back. Problem solved

>fairy ball is worth destroying our country and culture
Leftists believe this

Very well, but if we play this, we can declare that "refugees" brought the terrorist attacks to France too. Oh no, we can't because that would be racist.

>They can shove that world cup right up their asses.

Man it really looks like it's made for that

Are they implying africans are only good at playing football? Because that's pretty racist.

>science
>democracy
Two things that never existed in Africa before we got there

There's less than 10 definitively non-whites in this pic, out of 90. It turns out that when you spend your professional career running around a field, you get a tan.

kek I remember looking up (because god knows I've never watch that sport) the World Cup final after it happened when people were chimping out praising diversity. What I learned was that:
>Croatia's entire country has about half the number of people than New York City
>Croatia's team was actually Croatian while France basically had an all-star team from across Africa
>Croatia was missing one of its best players for the match
>Croatia lost by two goals, but was fucked over for one on a terrible call and one was an own goal which is just sort of a freak anomaly

Also, shit, I love sports but I'd never watch or play again if it meant not importing people. It's fucking entertainment, not anything actually important.

>Whites are still better at sports.
On average not ones that involve speed, jumping and cardio, which are most like football (the real one), basketball, running, etc. They're (whites) typically better with strength related elements, though. And before some butthurt fellow Leaf or American who has never watch a period of hockey tries to use hockey as an example keep in mind that blacks tend not to even consider hockey since they usually can't afford it (seriously, it's fucking expensive to grow up playing it).

Again, though, I'll take a good society over sports any time.

dumb amerimutt
ofc all of those are whites in america
but the point is that those are the people who larp as frank germanics
0% europeans

>less than 10
The mutt meme isn't just a meme

I'm not on my computer, someone photoshop a black dildo coming from the boat

I think you'll find most fans are right-wing

I wanna go back.

When you think about it it's the whole professional sports industry that is cancer, money and internationalism ruin everything. Petain had the right idea. It's not just the national teams, but the city teams should also only have local players. I don't know why anybody would support the Parisian team when there are no Parisians on the team. It defeats the whole purpose of local pride or supporting your flag. Nowadays people just support Saudi club owners and their Nike sponsors. Sports competitions are inherently far right and should remain as such.

Attached: france-pologne 1976 equipe.JPG.jpg (1600x954, 420K)

Imagine basing your entire success as an immigration populace on sports winning a trophy.

WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE SLICKED HAIR?

Disgusting inbred picture.

Where is all the rape and fire on the picture?

OH FOOTBALL DERP XD

Bread and circuses brain dead lemmings.

Like the Oscar .. eat a baby and it's yours.

Sorry r these refugees or identitarians

How many threads are you going to create OP?

They're apolitical, not right. Like if you were to go to, I don't know a dance club, you might get the impression those people are leftists because of certain tendencies in taste and temperament, but for the most part they're going to be people who never even watch the news

if you spend a lot of time paying attention to politics it can be easy to think everyone does, but if you add up everyone on Jow Forums and nigger twitter and the hardcore lefty subreddits and literal boomers who check drudge three times a day etc it's still not even a tenth of the population overall

most people don't give a fuck

I thought it was a fired chicken drum stick

Based and equalityforciblyshoveddownyourthroatpilled

The famous high level ones. Many of them are actually really fat or extremely skinny and out of shape

Let's import millions of niggers and shitskins who will leech of our social system, bring crime and be nothing but parasites. Check this out tho : Out of these millions of people, a dozen or so are REALLY good at running after a ball. Worth it if you ask me.

Attached: DqsvzKJW4AE3SOi.jpg (595x570, 17K)

They still don’t exist in Africa