If you wish violence on others, please do not call yourself Christian. Thank you and have a nice day

If you wish violence on others, please do not call yourself Christian. Thank you and have a nice day

Attached: JoJesus.png (511x740, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

T. Pro Israeli cryptokike false Christian who forgets Christ physically threw the Jews out of the temple.

I wish violence on people daily and I have a soul. You don't bitch kike.

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Attached: download (1).jpg (1593x1195, 247K)

I don't wish for violence It is called defensive genocide

Attached: 1526122575818.jpg (1024x539, 61K)

Im gonna just assume you were pretending to be an illiterate retard

Attached: YYmTwxh.jpg (200x200, 8K)

If you are pro kike and about 56%white, please do not call yourself Christian. Fuck you and have a shitty day cunt.

>Came not to bring peace but a sword

ok, so will you follow the path of them, or the path of Christ?
I don't deny you have a soul, I'm just saying you haven't given it to God yet

You don't follow Christ's path. It is a Christians duty to fight against evil. You think that being a Buddhist is Christ's path? Christ would violently throw the kikes out, he stood in their faces and called them what they were filthy demon worshippers and satanists. A christian stands righteous against wickedness and evil and wishes the death of such things!
Only a weak Jew controlled satanic crypto kike like yourself wants Christians paralyzed into doing nothing.
Righteous hate is a virtue.

The hooked-nose goblins & their shitminion Freemason legion don't believe it, but there is something called "Ethical-Science". It simply weighs positive vs negative.

"I kicked her right in the face." -NEGATIVE

"I kicked her right in the face as she was about to smash the toddlers face into the cement floor." NEGATIVE BECOMES POSITIVE

It's a sophisticated science, but when measured properly, it ethically vindicates violence, and can be used in a POSITIVE manner which is reflective of the POSITIVE nature of Christ.

In fact, violence is often REQUIRE as the POSITIVE action to take, where NOT conducting violence in a certain situation would be NEGATIVE.

"She smashed the toddlers face into the cement floor. I just watched." NON-VIOLENCE AS A NEGATIVE.

"I kicked her right in the face before she was able to smash the toddlers face into the cement floor." VIOLENCE AS A POSITIVE.

This science actually REQUIRES violence to ADHERE to POSITIVE FUNCTION, and thereby ADHERE to CHRISTIAN FUNCTION.

Attached: christianscience.jpg (750x1105, 50K)

good thing jews aren't people.

>Ephesians 4:26-27 “In your anger do not sin: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold."
>Matthew 5:23-24 "Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there
rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first
be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift"
>righteous hate
sounds about right

Get fired and read the Bible again moron.

>the new testament is wrong and my crusader LARP is right!
Let's say for a minute that you're right and it is our duty to take up arms and fight evil. The idea that the Jews are "evil" is idiotic and completely unbiased. There are very few people in this world I would truly consider evil, and labeling off large groups as such is ignorant.

*biased

>...and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Luke 22:36

GYROOOOO

Nah senpai, it's time to flip some tables. Also, OP is a faggot.

Christians are warriors. We've been warriors for thousands of years. You got no idea who you've messed with kike. And we know you now.

Attached: crusader-knight_00317459-1280x640.jpg (1280x640, 151K)

Do you actually read the part where Jesus berated Simon for buying a sword

>If you wish violence on others, please do not call yourself Christian.
It's a thin line between violence and justice.

>If you wish violence on others, please do not call yourself Christian. Thank you and have a nice day
t. non-Christian

I hope a nigger cutz your throat

If you had actually read Steel Ball Run, from whence your image came, you would know that Jesus passively assists the President of the United States as he murders everyone in his way by redirecting any potential harm to completely innocent victims on the other side of the earth

Attached: 1538564778033.gif (250x245, 3.93M)

This is why Christians are everyone's bitch boy now. You've lost your spines, and you're basically cryptokikes. Except for the fringiest of fringe groups, you're all just clay golems.

>let evil run rampant
fuck you, jew bastard.

What if I told you about half the people who have come here to tell Jow Forums they are evil or wrong are still here. The others don't want to talk about it. It is arrogance and pride that has lead you on this path and should you suffer revelation as a consequence could you say it was not deserved?

Attached: anonymous-03-02-12-fri-17-39-no-1921453-if-only-you-knew-how-bad-35675647.png (500x566, 148K)

I will pray for all of you, but please understand that hate is the weapon of the enemy. And please don't trust Jow Forums when the tell you that (ethnic group) is the enemy

Christ was a warrior. CONFRONT EVIL AT ALL COSTS.

Attached: 1530451598296-b.jpg (480x540, 45K)

>Christ was a warrior
he would get rekt in any given 1v1

Jesus flipped over the money tables and said he is a sword not peace. Jesus wanted his flock to simply face reality. A very hard thing to do when faced againstthe current jewish beast/horde systems

Attached: 1549943062342.jpg (1000x750, 290K)

stop trying to abrogate our agentic expression, it's inhumane, cowardly and sinful. i will confront you, do not think that you will get away with pretending to speak the patriarchal post enlightenment dialectic because you will not get away with it, you will be confronted and rehabilitated.

Attached: 1530625252173-pol.jpg (659x655, 51K)

>>The New testament is Wrong and my larp is right
>The idea that the Jews are "evil" is idiotic and completely biased.
For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men - New Testament on Jews.
Nobody cares what YOU consider evil, kike.

Attached: FB_IMG_1543892665826.jpg (540x386, 44K)

>Finds Verses for how the members of the church ought to interact with each other
>Thinks they apply to the rest of the world.

Attached: IMG_20181206_120144.jpg (403x448, 24K)

This but unironically
The real whitepill is realizing that we can manifest the change we want to see in our societies by upholding high standards for ourselves
In vidya terms: you gotta get strong enough that you can carry the team, and letting the pubbies get you on tilt won't help
Based

>being this delusional
why do NPCs try to tell us what to think? why are they always acculturating people with severe mental health problems?

Attached: 1540308690353-pol.jpg (363x374, 58K)

‘Sell your cloak and buy a sword if you do not have one’

Mmhmm

Sage

No, please quote that part.

The crusades were a sin. Fighting over holy land is pointless because all land was made by God and is holy. A single innocent muslim life is worth more than Jerusalem.
If Christ could forgive them from his cross, you can forgive them from your basement friend

based
youtube.com/watch?v=gppaJq2ibyI

Attached: ygi.png (736x536, 748K)

>eat
>pray
>nothing changes
>sleep

>eat
>pray
>nothing changes
>sleep

>eat
>pray
>nothing changes
>sleep

lmao

Attached: ---.png (1329x1218, 706K)

Christ didn't forgive them, he asked God to. In response, God turned the sky black in mid afternoon, caused the veil in the temple to be torn in half, caused an earthquake, allowed their temple to be smashed 40 years later, then blew it up three hundred years later when they tried to rebuild it.
Forgiveness requires repentance. I'm not commanded to go around forgiving people who are revelling in their sin, because God is not going to forgive them.

What is Christ's legacy? "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Christ does not condone evil being repaid with evil.

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name. He was in the beginning and Revelations states He shall return as a Lord of war!

Attached: FA3F3A38-8675-40EA-A1D0-EAEA4D1CBEBE.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

>Christ does not condone evil being repaid with evil.
Justice looks like evil to those who hate justice.

Ah yes so you are God ?, no judgment is his . The son of man came to save lives not destroy . This is the covenant you are in . No Then go be a Jew under the covenant of blood and death

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Guys the Jews are a big problem but those are the Khazar Jews
The Jews of the bible, they are God's chosen

>Judge not lest ye be judged
Typical kike. Read the phrase you want without reading on to confirm it.
>For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
>And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.

Can you edgy zoomers please stop with your heretical nonsense
Do you not know what happens to false preachers?

So when Jesus told Peter to put his sword in its place, did he mean return it to the store?

57 The council members shouted and covered their ears. At once they all attacked Stephen 58 and dragged him out of the city. Then they started throwing stones at him. The men who had brought charges against him put their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.[b]

59 As Stephen was being stoned to death, he called out, “Lord Jesus, please welcome me!” 60 He knelt down and shouted, “Lord, don’t blame them for what they have done.” Then he died.

8 1-2 Saul approved the stoning of Stephen. Some faithful followers of the Lord buried Stephen and mourned very much for him

>The Jews of the bible, they are God's chosen
They were. Then they rejected God so he rejected them.

Must you twist my words?
The good word is a book of peace
It really upsets me when people twists the word
Are you not upset by the hundreds of thousands dead over the past few centuries due to infighting?
Our real enemy is out there

Shouldn't the baby turn the other cheek tho?

I think you're on the wrong board pal

Its the sign of the non christian they need to bend scripture to their own fantasy ,they are not his

He rejected them?
Are you implying that God turns on his words?
God is benevolent and all forgiving
When they rejected him
He gave them kings and made them a blessed people

If you want to sit around beating off to your own suffering at the hands of shitskins, please don't call yourself white, or human. Thank you and have a nice day.

Why is neighbor/brother always translated to "every single living person on earth"

As far as i know, one of those terms means a close allie. Jesus cattle whipped jews, told a guy who wanted to corrupt kids to sink himself with a millstone amd told the romans amd jews both that hed come back and destroy the world once God anointed him. So yea. Im thinking op is gay.

No, if they believe that God so loved the world(despite our inequities and sins) that he sent his one and only son down to die for our sins, then they are Christians.

I pity those who rag on all day but fail to realise their own sins
That is all I will say on this matter

Have a blessed Monday everyone

Evil is to be stopped at all costs, if that means resorting to violence then so be it. Being less angry than is merited is just as much a sin as being more angry than is justified. God himself killed probably tens of thousands between sodom and gomorrah because there was not a single person without sin within the entire city. Allowing evil to commit violence by not committing violence against it beforehand is a shameful and sinful act.

Follow 10 commandments and follow the faith of Jesus is the requirement to be a Christian . The son came down to defeat death . Go and sin no more .

There wasn't a single righteous person?
Lot?
If Abraham had talked God down to one sinless person Sodom and Gomorrah would still exist.The Sodom and Gomorrah incident wasn't meant as a rant on the sins of man, but rather was meant to highlight human flaws, even if benign, still have a huge impact, and we all need God(Abraham's overly optimistic opinion of the city)

Yeah I really do not wish to debate with people who do not have a bible studies degree so I'm just going to wish you all a blessed night

B A S E D

if you're pro-abortion or anti border laws/walls, please don't call yourself a christian.
the bible is very clear on those topics.

And if you want to go to heaven in the second resurrection then follow this

>16And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. 18He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 20

Johnny and Gyro killed a lot of people to keep the holy corpse parts, though

>the Pajama Battle

2 John 1:6 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Revelation 12:17 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 22:14 | View whole chapter | See verse in context
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Attached: 1.jpg (908x539, 116K)

It's also very clear on the topic of slavery, mind if I make your daughter one?

>violence on others is bad and Christianity is against it

I may not be Christian anymore, but you should see what Jesus does when people try to turn the temple into a marketplace.

Attached: 1545497266609.jpg (275x183, 10K)

refresh my memory where Jesus said slavery was okay?
slavery existed in Biblical time period, but the Bible taught to treat your slaves better and not to abuse them.
So no, making someone a slave is not Christian, but in a society where slavery already exists, the Bible was trying to ameliorate a bad situation.

btw, the American Civil War was fought in large part by northern Christians who determined that slavery was not what God/Jesus wanted.

>Christians don't hurt anyone! Turn the other cheek!!

Yeah, remember what happen when they told us Christians don't loan money ... ?
Well fuck all of that.
Not gonna allow the heebs to have a monopoly of violence.

Attached: NASB_Deuteronomy_20-17.jpg (1650x1275, 467K)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)
20 “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property. (Exodus 20:20-21)
Does that sound like "treat your slaves better"?

The only one twisting words here is you, as Jews are apt to do as Semantics are the only way they can win arguments. (Gradually I began to hate them)
>Are you implying God turns on his words?
No. It was not an unconditional covenant.
>When they rejected him, He made them a blessed people
Oh my poor silly sod. Christians received those blessings, not Jews. Christians did bless the rest of the world and did rule over many nations as kings.
“If you were Abraham’s children, you would be doing what Abraham did, but now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are indeed doing what your father does.”
They said to him, “We are not illegitimate children; we have one father, God himself.”
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now I am here. I did not come on my own, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot accept my word. You are from your father the devil, and you choose to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Attached: WhoCoulditBeNow.png (491x491, 284K)

Attached: 7cb.jpg (680x1164, 121K)

>999people000

lol
>Gonna cost you to pray in the temple now!
>But you can only use our coin!
>These (((money changers))) are the only kosher ones you may use!!

Attached: 1449855580341.jpg (310x403, 171K)

>If Abraham had talked God down
This is as Jewish an Interpretation as you can get.

If you wish violence on others, you might be a Muslim. But that's ok because they aren't Muslim

>I will pray for all of you
>scurries away
You’re a coward, and not just intellectually. Not only is your race at stake, but so is your religion. They’ll stop at nothing to bring about an atheist, decadent wasteland of soulless degenerates.

Maybe that’s your rapture. But even so, I can’t not stand up and fight, because it’s all going to end anyway.

This isn’t some cold calculated rationalization of facts and statistics. This is my spirit. This is the spirit of western men and women. I’ll be damned if I let it die. And for what? So I don’t have to do what’s hard?

It’s easy not to hate. What’s hard is realizing it’s not hate, but a love for your people, and fighting for that against all odds, against an entire system rigged against you.

We’re the heros of this story. And I won’t stop at nothing less of champions.

DEUS VULT

Attached: 1550224963416.jpg (1024x685, 151K)

good thing the satanists in our government wish violence on us and wish us all dead. makes things alot easier when christians don't care

I'm not sure what the argument is here. Everyone seems to agree that: Jesus told us to love our neighbor/brother, and that He also chased money changers from the temple. Is this a contradiction, or were His actions a display of love? What is the biblical, Godly, concept of love?

Are you implying that the people that kept killing muslims at the borders of Europe for centuries weren´t Chistians?
If you are then your "christianity" is a new religion founded my communists and liberal academia.
I prefer the religion of my ancestors, real christianity. The one where you protect your fammily and don´t let people walk over you like a cuck.

A man has no greater love than this: that he lay down his life for a brother...

God is love and love forgives all.

Yes you’re required to forgive your fellow man. Do not call yourself a Christian if you do not adhere to this.

“Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone”

I've come to the conclusion that normalfags don't have enough iq to understand the plot of JoJo. D4C is too much for their weak minds. Let alone King Crimson.

Christianity is the religion of cucks . The pagan larpers made it in a religion of war

Remember the knight Templars?

Are we talking about following Jesus "let them slap you on both cheeks to prove the fallacy in their civil code" Christ or Jesus "kick the Jews out for being merchantsball the time" Christ or Jesus "sell your cloak for a sword and take up banditry" Christ?

Does not applies to non-whites & non-christians & sage

You’re a fucking dork

Jesus was not white.

God learned the hard way that sending his son preaching love was not the right way.

Next time will be different. The next Son of God will play another tune. I hope you jews are already clenching your buttholes. Next Jesus comes bare.

>God learned the hard way that sending his son preaching love was not the right way.

God learned . God is all knowing

THINK

Attached: 174b1e68df6ad484669599c17a0e7cd3.jpg (480x632, 29K)

God knows everything he doesn’t have to learn shit.

And you’re either a coward, or a non-white. Which is it?

i am betting your schizophrenic and you think you are the next son?

Love is telling the truth and forgiving unintended slights, not living in a glass house and throwing stones.