Blacknostate

Text wall incoming
Saw a thread yesterday from an user claiming to be black talking about a separate black state on the us continent. He wanted all of dixie basically. There are too many southerners that would die before they left dixie, and blacks as a community do not wield enough power to take such a chunk of land.

Here is my proposal, I think an alliance with black nationalists is important to get anything done in this country. For all his faults Rockwell got this right. We both want separation, lets work together to come up with a plan that's actually good faith, equitable, and workable.

Outside of DC (where they're at 50%) Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks at 38%. Give blacks the western half of Mississippi, it's virtually theirs already and beyond saving from our perspective. Throw in the furthest west portion of Tennessee and SE Louisiana.

Reasons:
From our perspective they've ruined these areas already, from their's they already dominate these areas.
It's not the entire south, no muh grandpa lived here complex from good ol boys.
They have the eastern side of the entire southern portion of the Miss river and access to the gulf, no excuses that they're cut off.
Theoretically if they made anything of value they could engage in international trade.
If muh ebil whitey does some shit to them from their perspective they have an escape route via the sea

The deal:
This is a new and separate nation.
There is a predetermined time period for people to move, all voluntary, no muh shoah accusations to deal with in the future.
Any whites that don't leave in time no longer us citizens, they can at any time leave and get citizenship and amnesty in the US. People of African descent cannot reclaim citizenship in US.
We offer blacks that don't leave us 150k cash to renounce citizenship and move. Seeing as they cost us 750k lifetime average this is a deal for us. This doesn't even take into account the cost of the loss of social cohesion from crime etc

Contd

Attached: Blacknostate.jpg (874x528, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
youtu.be/vwgwpUcxch4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Contd.

Any black arrested and convicted of a felony in US is deported immediately. New state can decide what to do with them. Not our problem anymore.
Current blacks in prison will be deported.
We will build them a prison, they can decide to use it or burn it down, not our problem.
We upgrade existing infrastructure for them. Like I said this needs to be good faith. Even though Schlomo brought them here, they are convinced we did. We want to make this as appealing as possible so most of them move.
If history is any indicator this will succeed in getting most blacks to move of their own volition. When apartheid ended in SA blacks were given an offer of land or money. From my understanding over 90% of them took the cash. 150k most poor white families in the US would take to move just about anywhere, I think an even higher percentage of blacks would jump at the opportunity. We can also make it so debt collectors cannot get to them from debts held in the US. Let's face it they aint paying it off anyways, and most of the debt is owed to Schlomo so it's a win for us and them.
Lastly to make them happy we call it reparations. 1 time deal, the cash offer to leave stands for any black remaining for decades on end. This will result in the vast majority self deporting and no blood on our hands.

Black nationalists will be convinced they can thrive and be prosperous without whitey fucking them over in a state they control.
White nationalists will be convinced the black state will collapse and we will retake the land after some time.
Either way we both get what we want which is the hell away from each other, with no bloodshed needed.

bump

Listen, dude. The only way to get ris of blacks is to import tons if whites from europe and bleaching the nignogs. After a few generations the nignogs will be gone. It is called regression to the mean

>Lauderdale County, Tennessee
Tfw I need a visa to Niggeria to visit my great-grandparents’ graves

Attached: 4823FDB3-BC71-4D2E-B725-516063AD971D.jpg (433x488, 52K)

Here's the problem OP: you'd be creating Baltimore/Haiti/Liberia right on our border. The nigs would take otherwise productive land and turn it into an African hellhole, them some dictator would promptly invite the Chinese in.

We gave niggers a homeland, it's called Liberia. They promptly ruined it. They won their own nations via force of arms: Haiti and Zimbabwe. Guess what? They promptly ruined those as well.

Blacks destroy everything they touch, everywhere they settle. That's the redpill on black nationalism.

>here’s your solution, got. Just race mix
Out. Now.

Attached: 13100DB8-B35A-434B-A6CE-1A39D99B4695.png (274x320, 78K)

Niggers are like 12.5% of the population. They deserve nothing.

What if we combined Jews and nigs? If we promised every black soldier a captured Jewess, we could breed out the worst from both races.

How about we send them all to Israel and you send them back to us when you've bleached them? That sound good?

Blacks will be forcefully moved to California, they will live there. If they try to leave it, then they will regret it.

It will be much easier to convince them to move here than go back to africa. They are convinced they have a right to this land. If the chinese come in there is no way in hell they could hold it if we drove them out. We have too many men with guns and other armaments for them to make it last. Think of the supply lines involved. Imagine if we held shenzen and only shenzen, do you think we could hold it if the chinks made a major military push to take it back? Not a chance in hell.

And it's this thinking that will perpetuate the current situation. Maybe you don't have to deal with them, but I live in the south and have to deal with this shit on a daily basis. I would do anything to be rid of this problem. If it's a solution that saves us money in the long run and has no bloodshed than all the better.

>Current blacks in prison will be deported.
>We will build them a prison, they can decide to use it or burn it down, not our problem.
Just say "black prisoners will be freed and released into the black state's custody." It sounds nicer than deport/building them their own prison.

>convince
Why should we care about convincing 13% of the population, who are 15 IQ points lower than average, and commit half the violent crimes, anything?

Why care what niggers think, OP?

I think something as a consolation for whites in these areas would be in order. This would be a societal wide effort for both groups involved. Compensation for whites that had to leave would be fine to me. Also anything like reinterrment and monuments for white southerners that fought for these lands would be in order.
If you have a better solution to our problem please state it. This is the best I can come up with that could actually work at some point in the future.

I want to convince them to leave of their own volition. Like it or not war costs money. If this can be done without muh rahowa larping we won't crash the economy and fuck over millions of whites in the process.
Also if you haven't noticed white shitlibs need to be convinced as well. Honestly it's more for them than for blacks, I think most blacks will hear 150k and will run in that direction immediately.
If white shitlibs are convinced this is what blacks want and this is true compensation for slavery they will go along with it.
Think like schlomo dumbass. Gaslight the blacks into wanting it, this will gaslight white shitlibs into wanting it too.

>we won't crash the economy
Yeah, you would. Sorry you've got spooks in your county OP, but nobody's gonna sign up for giving them the most valuable real estate on the planet in exchange for fucking off.

Now if you can create a modern day Marcus Garvey who wants to move the nigs across the ocean, people might listen.

Probably a troll but I'll bite Shylock
After this happens I would love to have infinity white immigration from Europe, no bleaching though.
Brazil tried that and look where it got them.
We have plenty of land to settle out west, White SA farmers would be a great asset to develop that area. White europeans would be a great asset in general. I want what you have, a sanctuary state for my people.

yeah well, can't wait to see how a black ethnostate would turn out after the cultural enrichment they've done to Europe...

Just watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

You are right that all of Dixie is probably too much, but what you're offering is probably too little, especially if we're going to deport all the nigs outside of the blacknostate to there. Maybe this is bettter?

Attached: blackpopulation_uscensus.jpg (874x528, 156K)

That's called Africa. Shit continent.

>Yeah, you would
Maybe, I think if anything crashed the economy it would be (((international))) finance creating an event for punishment.
I think this could be headed off at the pass by doing what our uncle did in the 30s by creating a debt free currency. If we were able to give blacks their space and cut off southern cali we would have the political will to do so.
Personally I think the US will collapse and balkanize before any of this is even remotely possible. My goal here today is create a thought experiment for black nationalists. Give them a mutual goal for both of us to work towards that is actually appealing to them.
If they are convinced of this we gain their support and it makes going forward for both of us that much easier.
I'm paraphrasing from memory, but Malcom X said something to the effect "Until the black man and white man can sit down at the table, he calls me a nigger and I call him a cracker, and we both move forward unoffended nothing will be accomplished."
I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment, so did Rockwell. As much as a larping tard he was the one thing he got right was getting blacks to go along with separation will make it a much more obtainable goal.

>regression to the mean
Lol, most of Jow Forums has no idea what this means. Most of Jow Forums doesn't even realize races are genetic categories and not determinants, so the concept of bleaching is like creating a whole new determinant in their minds. Just look at how obsessed they are with hapas, lol.

Good idea with the segregation we'll take Germans

Attached: German.jpg (700x741, 382K)

Any more and white southerners wouldn't take the deal Niederlander.
Like I said in the first post Blacks wield virtually 0 power as a community outside their ability to cause chaos for a short period of time. From most white southerners they have 0 sympathy. This piece of land they control already de facto. If you start dipping into other areas it would make it a fractured state. Personally I want them all in 1 area and not several "islands" of Wakanda. This makes them easier to avoid. Less border security for us to contend with. This would be larger in terms of land area than most European nations. For 37 million this is more than enough land.

New Orleans? No. It's a huge port city that is important to the US. Also the oil industry is strong there. Makes no sense to give it to blacks so they can take over the drilling in the Gulf. That would be disastrous.

Wenn wir können unsere Waffen noch haben ich würde diese Kippe nehmen.
Gibst noch viele Volksdeutscher daß wohnen in USA noch, ich bin ein.
Doppelburger, mein Oma und Opa bewegen nach 2te Weltkrieg, es ist nicht perfekt aber wir haben immer Deutsch zuhause gesprochen.

good idea in theory but I think I’m reality it will play out as follows:
>make new state for blacks
>blacks move there claiming it is the great new hope for their race
>obviously the entire thing burns to the ground within seconds
>blame whitey, as always
>demand reparations, gibs, and aid from rest of America
>we give it to them and we also accept millions of them back into the white part as “refugees”

Basically we are creating a mini Africa except it’s our next door neighbor and it will be much harder to enforce separation.

Bro have you been there recently?
It's a black shithole.
It's like fucking haiti with 20 nice blocks.
They have ruined it already

I hope this is just copypasta

>>obviously the entire thing burns to the ground within seconds
>>blame whitey, as always
>>demand reparations, gibs, and aid from rest of America
>>we give it to them and we also accept millions of them back into the white part as “refugees”
>Basically we are creating a mini Africa except it’s our next door neighbor and it will be much harder to enforce separation.

You think if we had the political will to do this we would let them back in?
Like I said they would no longer be US citizens at that point.
I agree it would probably collapse
At that point just contain them. If they want to leave they can sail to anywhere but the US
Most likely they would kill each other like they always do.
My prediction is it'd last 20 years tops and we'd walk back in to empty land without firing a shot.

Yeah it's interesting seeing how some of it survives in the US like this

youtu.be/vwgwpUcxch4

I've posted it in other threads before, but those are my genuine thoughts.
Not copying from anything.
As far as I'm concerned this satisfies all parties involved and in the long run we only suffer a temporary loss of territory and save a fuck ton of money by having them fuck off.
Chances are they will turn it to shit, kill each other, and there will be an empty piece of land to resettle in 20 something years.

Glieches wie in kliene Städte in Argentina und Brazilien, wir überleben noch. Hier es ist mehr komisch. Die Deutscher Amis haben die Sprache verloren. Von was kann Ich sehen die Deutschen in süd Amerika helden die Kultur und Sprache mehr.

Good thing you're actually not responsible for providing a livelihood for anyone.

If we have to give them anything, give them either southern California or Puerto Rico. Beforehand we shut down any nuclear plants. If its Southern California, move any nukes stored there. Build an ACTUAL wall around it, so then when they ruin the area in two months they can't just flow into America. Sure give them some cash. BUT, if they reenter, they do not get deported, they are considered enemy combatants and can be summarily executed by any US citizen.

If black nationalists wanted their own country they could take over Liberia, since they're one standard deviation smarter than the locals and a hundred times as rich. But they don't want their own country.

They want a full belly, a loose pair of shoes, and a tight pussy to fuck. Gibs me dats, paid for by the white man.

How do you "give" a city to someone?

How do you stop the blacks in the government from spoiling your plan?

No shit we would move any valuable military assets and have the strictest of border controls.
Like i said before they would no longer be US citizens. We would treat them how we should treat illegals now.
Puerto Rico I say cut it off and send any boriquas back.
SOCAL do the same thing but make it for beans.
In the case of socal and the blacknostate I predict both would collapse and we could retake both in a matter of 20 years, maybe less.
If we were willing to cede a little territory we would have a much more stable and strong nation. Once we have gathered our strength, improved our infrastructure, instituted a national mandatory basic training for all able bodied men, then we can think of expanding.
At the moment we are in no condition to do so and any expansion would only result in the enrichment of globo homo, not our volk.

>Die Deutscher Amis haben die Sprache verloren.
Ja nach dem Krieg gabs es viel Propaganda gegen Deutsche, daher waren die Deutschen die ersten die ihre "kultur" verloren haben in den USA durch die Propaganda und Hass gegen Deutsche.

This kind of thing requires a capable, strongly pro-social and pro-white (same thing) government. Having that makes this kind of thing unnecessary. A pro-white government might enact this plan but it wouldn't be a BHAG just normal governance.

around 40% of the whites in this country are insufferable nigger lovers that believe in civic nationalism if they believe in nationalism at all. I think there’s only one way, insurgency, take over the government and the army in a massive coup de etat, use the military to purge the country of liberals and coal burners, and then establish a new system of government with stricter rules preventing libcucks from obtaining power and corruption our immigration laws.

If you want them all in one place, you need to make that place big enough for all of them to fit into. Your area won't be big enough to fit 37 million niggers in. Mississippi is about 125 square kilometers., assuming your ethnostate is about half of that it's 62.5 km2, you've included some other territories so lets generously increase that to 80 km2, or about twice the size of the Netherlands. The Netherlands has 17 million people here and we are crowded af. This leads to many problems, most of which will be amplified extremely when you have a 100% nigger population. For example, house prices in most parts of the Netherlands are very high, because land is expensive. If you have a population that is too stupid, indolent and impulsive for responsible management of personal finances, you cannot expect them to manage as well as the Netherlands. Same for the overcrowded public transport (can you imagine the smell???)..So niggers are not going to move there, unless forced to, which means that your plan of working together with black nationalists is doomed from the start, or it means that blacks will remain in the places you want them gone from. If you want compromise you have to make a reasonable offer to the other side.

Like i said before think like Schomo
These people are generally incapable of coming up with ideas let alone acting on their own. They have no agency, use that to your advantage.
Gaslight them into thinking this is what they want. Some of them would actually want it.
The only reason Liberia exists is because whites started it. This was done in a time period when the white majority was actually amenable to shipping them off to Africa.
Different solutions for different time periods.
This time I think this is the most workable solution. I don't think most us blacks would want to go to Africa, even for money. Maybe I'm wrong.

Yes. We need a coup. There is no other way.

Selbsts in diese Tag gibst noch viele Haß zu uns hier.
Wir stehen unsere Grund bis zum tod.

then we ban niggers from voting or holding positions of power in government or the military (they can still be used as fodder if China attacks us), we give death pentalty to (((activists))) who oppose white supremacy, remove woman’s right to vote, completely rewrite consitution to be explicity pro-white and anti-degeneracy. Ship all jews to Israel, but no genocide this time. After all this blacks can now be deported to liberia like Lincoln planned.

I think you overestimate their care for standard of living, my care for their well being, and their willingness to take cash for any reason.

Kein problem, ist auch besser so dass wir unter uns bleiben das ist was Adolf eigentlich vorhatte

Just give them the deep south
They could become autarkic, they’d have good agriculture regions like Mississippi delta

Nice larp/fedpost
As our demographics decrease whites here will become increasingly "redpilled"
I have civnat buddies that are starting to see the light.
Once again the whole nice face to this thing is more to convince the whites of it than the blacks. I think most blacks would jump off a cliff if you offered them 150k and a used escalade.

there was a glimmer of hope when that coast guard guy was found to be planned to kill the democratic congressmen. While he was caught and made an example of by the bootlickers it showed that there are still true americans in the military who know whats right.

segregation was the solution

Idk man, I've been in the deep south alot.
I doubt Cleuts and co would agree to that.
There are too many white southerners with the South Africa "muh grandaddy lived hurr, I ain't ever leavin" complex
These people are armed to the teeth and one of the most dangerous populations on the planet.
Try and take their shit and you're asking for a blood bath that would make Vietnam look like kindergarten. My goal is to avoid such a conflict.

i dont trust blacks for shit, giving them tax money to politely fuck off is not going to work and you know it

Attached: 7496960A-7CFB-4BF8-BA5B-3115218EFD30.jpg (1125x2311, 920K)

key word, was
I don't think blacks would go for it now
I also do think white shitlibs would go for it now
However if we gaslit the black community into wanting this it could happen.
Imagine every black in america thinking this was the endgame of reparations
Imagine well before this happening blacks moving there like some whites are moving to the "north west front"

I don't trust them either.
I do trust them behind a wall with towers filled with M2s and M60s keeping them in.

reall scope of the problem is about 30% negro/mullato and 20% mestizo. so you might as well cut off the lower half of the united states.

Then suggest something constructive instead of posting like a pissed off woman

Mein Opa war Volkssturm
Großopas Waffen SS (erste 10,000), SA, und Wehrmacht
Ein paar von uns hier erinnern was es bedeutet zu Deutsch sein.

How about...... go outside? Stay on your meds?
Kinda sad how you referenced women btw...

Yes I'm crazy, great post bud
Stay on your meds, said every liberal cat lady on twitter ever
I meant an actual contribution to the conversation
You have a better solution to our current problems that is feasible in the future? State it.

What about the military itself? How would you guys manage to slip out of the basement long enough without your mom noticing?

it’s not my plan so I don’t have an answer for you

Brilliant, pulitzer prize material
Please oh great prophet, bestow more of your valuable teachings upon us

Like I've said a dozen times in this thread
Come up with something better
I'm more than open to suggestions

the average black net worth is zero
blacks getting aborted left and right
they basically live off of gibs and fake nigger gov jobs
im not worried about nigs desu, theyll be functionally extinct in the us within 100 years

You aren't earing any credit with me at all FYI. We can tell you're delusional and love to post on your safe space to vent and flash your insecurities. How can anyone reasonably add anything of value to this?

LOL, calm down bro!

cant suggest anything we don't have any power to bring down the federal government. only thing that can do that is itself. black/mexican nationalism maybe able to make a move when the US treasury and military are at their weakest. socialism and 'progressivism' can only delay the inebitable balkanization of the usa

>You think if we had the political will to do this we would let them back in?
Even if the majority of the population supports the idea of keeping them out, the elites and the international community would try to subvert that. See immigration policy
>Like I said they would no longer be US citizens at that point.
Illegal aliens aren’t US citizens but not only do we let them in we also give them free stuff
>I agree it would probably collapse
At that point just contain them. If they want to leave they can sail to anywhere but the US
We would have to pay for that
>Most likely they would kill each other like they always do.
I agree
>My prediction is it'd last 20 years tops and we'd walk back in to empty land without firing a shot.
That’s only if we don’t give them a cent. If we give them aid and gibs they will breed like fucking crazy.

Right now there is no hope for segregation. It has been so thoroughly demonized that most people are too brainwashed to even consider it. That can be reversed but it will take time. Today the most realistic solution in my opinion is to put as many abortion clinics in minority communities as possible. You can actually bludgeon the left with their own weapon by claiming they want to “deny minorities their reproductive rights” if they try to oppose this idea.

Same with the SS we have a Pic of him in the early Black uniform other one was a Gefreiter/Wehrmacht on Pic

I apologize for the Reddit spacing on the second paragraph that was a mistake

I want to see a football match between the blacknostate and the USA!

in the last generation mass immigration has halved from the previous one and yet US white population has dropped 10 points. non-whites birth rates are not going to slow and white rates are not going to improve.

I live in a neighboring parish. The city is shit because of the blacks but the oil is not controlled by them and that was my point. The state is in charge of oil in the Gulf, if you give blacks New Orleans, according to OP we would have to give them the drilling rights in the Gulf since the city is an important port for that purpose. Also oil refineries on the Westbank. I'm just discussing a very theoretical situation here.
We are discussing giving parts of the States to the blacks. It's a theoretical exercise.

Thank you for your good faith response, unlike that other asshole
>Even if the majority of the population supports the idea of keeping them out, the elites and the international community would try to subvert that. See immigration policy
This theoretical situation could only take place in a post collapse/balkanized US. It could only happen if we freed ouselves from the globo homo order, included international finance. The only way to do this is do what our uncle and JFK tried, a debt free currency. In this way global finance could exert no influence over our affairs.
>Illegal aliens aren’t US citizens but not only do we let them in we also give them free stuff
See post above, this would not happen in the paradigm of current year politics obviously
>At that point just contain them. If they want to leave they can sail to anywhere but the US
We would have to pay for that
I like this. Why not both. Offer up cash to fuck off to area in my OP or anywhere but US borders. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Some would choose blacknostate, some would fuck off to wherever.
>That’s only if we don’t give them a cent. If we give them aid and gibs they will breed like fucking crazy.
In current year politics you would be correct. In future post collapse/balkanization scenario I don't think this would be the case.

so, literally the only way to resolve political and ethnic problems in the world starts with; terrorist attacks and mass casualty events

We'd get a bunch of smollets

>I live in a neighboring parish. The city is shit because of the blacks but the oil is not controlled by them and that was my point. The state is in charge of oil in the Gulf, if you give blacks New Orleans, according to OP we would have to give them the drilling rights in the Gulf since the city is an important port for that purpose. Also oil refineries on the Westbank. I'm just discussing a very theoretical situation here.
To get them to leave we gotta give them something. I would gladly give up some natural resources, even valuable ones, to be free of this menace. That being said if Africa is any indication they would have no ability to exploit said resources on their own. Chances are they would be begging us to develop it for them vis a vi the Chicoms do to Africa now.

I
It's obviously theoretical...

You really know how to earn your own credit within your terms!

The problem is that that oil industry would cease to exist. And it's an important that it doesn't. Check the numbers and how much oil and refined oil products does Louisiana produce. We simply wouldn't be able to afford it. That's like giving a child a bunch of matches and expecting them not to burn a house down.
The best case scenario would be the Chinks taking over our oil production in the South. That's pretty dangerous.
I know that the people up north have this mindset that nothing is produced in the South so it's like a wasteland that no one will miss. Educate yourself on how much oil and oil products is produced here and also how much food and then you will understand that giving them IOWA would be much cheaper and much less dangerous.

yes mass immigration has decreased but the people that came here are still breeding like crazy. So while you are correct, the problem still exists and is not improving

SS Unterscharführer
Wehrmacht Hauptmann
Mein GroßOpa daß hat in Wehrmacht gekempft hat durch erste und zweite Weltkrieg überlebt. Eisenekreuz in erste für ein kehlkopfschuß

What do have to offer to renounce American citizenship? It seems like you're always going to be at a disadvantage trying to make it possible though.

I think you might be right about the Balkanization thing but I don’t see a clear path as to how we get there. I don’t know if you went to public school, but if you did you will remember how hard they pushed the idea that states rights and segregation are inherently racist, and racism is the ultimate evil to them. If this is going to happen it will be extremely violent and will require us to forcefully depose our federal government

Your grandparents were cucks for not killing more niggers.

What about all the rich and wealthy blacks? How would you stop them from beating you to re-segregation?

Also this only works if we get a 2nd wall.

Maybe they didn't at all?

>The best case scenario would be the Chinks taking over our oil production in the South. That's pretty dangerous.
In this theoreticla situation we would have Monroe doctrine 2.0
Any foreign interference in their affairs outside normal trade would not be tolerated, and we would have the strength to enforce it on what would essentially be home turf.
Maybe the solution is to set up aforementioned state where we have the oil rights but they get a cut of the profit.
>I know that the people up north have this mindset that nothing is produced in the South so it's like a wasteland that no one will miss
I live in the south. I grew up here. I would do anything to not have to deal with these people anymore, even giving them oil.
As I've stated before I think this whole thing is doomed and this new state would collapse unto itself in 2 decades maybe less. We could walk back in, retake empty land without firing a shot, and be rid of the most dangerous population to our people on a day to day basis without blood on our hands.

I did not go to public school. They did push the muh rayciss states rights shit though.
>I think you might be right about the Balkanization thing but I don’t see a clear path as to how we get there
I think the first step is calexit
If we shill for that and gaslight the current socals into wanting to secede this will get the ball rolling. If this happened then dems would never win a natl election again.
New socal state would instantly declare amnesty for all
Most illegal beans would self deport
A lot of shitlibs thinking it would be paradise would move as well
Then, and only then, we would have the unity and political will to pull off something like whats in my OP

I've lived in two of the purple areas and let me tell you, NIGGERS FUCKING SUCK.

it is their culture, their very being, that makes them suck so bad. there is absolutely NOTHING that can be done. the bad ones far outweigh the good ones. the cities they occupy go to complete shit because no new businesses want to open there because they will either get trashed or be robbed. the blacks understand why whites dont like them and racial tension is so fucking high its stupid. blacks just DO NOT get along with whites.

ive never lived north of Charlotte NC. I often wonder how life is in "white" states and if I should just move to Maine or Oregon.

most major cities outside the southern usa are majority mutt people. these are time bombs waiting for the collapse of the federal government. first thing that happens in balkanization is destruction of the cities and emigration to the rural areas

Spannende Idee, danke für den Vorschlag

We all get along down here fuck off racebaiting. Inferior or not its peaceful.