How many Americans here are overweight or fat? Meaning BMI over 25?

How many Americans here are overweight or fat? Meaning BMI over 25?
How has this influenced your political views? What has caused Americans to have so many fat people per capita?

Attached: fat.jpg (1920x1318, 315K)

Attached: pepe-mcdonaldswtrmrk.jpg (600x600, 255K)

Based McDonald's saving us from Americans

The plan has been in play for years, as soon as the rest of the the world gets too uppity, we all jump at the same time. The force will cause every lanky foreigner to bounce up in the air and come crashing back down, mangled and broken. It's the Fat Earth conspiracy, but I've probably said too much already.

Attached: image.jpg (677x1024, 89K)

>jump

Bwahaha

40% of Americans have a bmi of over 30.

I was very fit with a bmi of 21. Graduated high school, got a shit job and became depressed. Sky rocketed to a 32 bmi in a few short years.

Quit the job became a neet and started eating properly and I’m sitting at a bmi of 25, still overweight but I feel way better. Literally feel like the way my brain perceived information and the world around me is different, being obese is fucked up and not natural for the body.

Attached: F04117E1-BD6B-4C70-B09F-EC5B4EF2DB16.jpg (711x1264, 136K)

BMI is a trash metric. What's next, you give me temperatures in fucking Celsius?

Half car culture, half food that's filled with absolute fucking crap. Thanks to FDA standards it's quite difficult (and expensive) to buy baked goods or juice (for instance) that's not sugared all to hell. Also, sodas. The last time I accidentally ordered a coke instead of a Diet Coke I nearly gagged. (Taiwan is no better than the states in this respect. Actually, it's worse. I just try to avoid sodas.)

there are tens of thousands or more of pic relateds in every city and they've all appeared over the past 20 years

Attached: LaRaza.jpg (634x481, 102K)

i just saw a discussion between Americans about a reality tv show I just watched and they kept saying that the producers "hired supermodels" to roleplay in the show. Everyone in the show was average-looking, just like any random crowd you see on any street, just not morbidly obese.

Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 9K)

BMI calculator is strange. With my body type if I had a bmi of 25 i'd be cut and have low body fat. That said i'm at 28.4, so yes i'm fat.

White Americans are lazy, gluttons, and proud consumers. Obesity is their very nature.

“This bodybuilder I know has a bmi of 30 and that’s definitely the rule not an exception and shouldn’t be used among large populations of people.”

Attached: 2AC11FEF-23E8-4E40-A255-F2471476ED61.jpg (840x689, 122K)

>why are there so many any fat fucks.
Niggers
Remove niggers from statistics and the number of obese drops dramatically. That and the sugar Jew. Back in the 50s a President died from a heart attack. Americans freaked and replaced delicious fat in food with sugar. You can get fat here by eating the same foods you eat in your nation just from the extra sugar added to food.

They breathe through their mouths, OP, not their noses

Attached: 1549909645100.jpg (720x960, 112K)

I'm the other side. I'm 6'0" and 125 lbs.

Well roll out of bed, for our truly dedicated comrades

My BMI is 26 and everyone treats me like an anorexic supermodel now. Things are bad in burgerland, friend.

BMI is kinda fucked. I have a body fat percentage of about 12-13% and a BMI of 30. If you're a big, tall, strong guy the BMI makes you look like a complete fucking fatass.

Attached: trigger.gif (256x256, 114K)

>12-13% and a BMI of 30.
fake news

BMI is a meme. You can be fucking YOKED and have a high BMI. A ton of Americans are obese though.

I am 5'11. 210 lbs I am considered overwieght borderline obese. I don't think my politics have been changed much. I have changed from more ancap to understanding the inevitability of governance. I don't think my wieght had much to do with it. I also don't feel like a fat ass.

I'm fat. I travel for work, work long hours (72 a week or more) so I spend my time in motels drinking out of boredom. Fast food too often as well. Used to train mma and basically lived in the gym. Feelsbadman

>tfw BMI of 17.5

>LaRaza.
Raza was in Italy, latino is 'rasa', afaik

Attached: 1551459108931.webm (240x426, 939K)

I have a BMI of 55. I'm 330 pounds and 5'5" male
I'm so fat that standing takes a concerted effort.
standing for more than 15 minutes, is like you standing for 3 hours, as far as my body feels it. Something as simple as walking to the kitchen is a task which gets me out of breath, and my heart beat racing to easily 100+ beats a minute.
anything warmer than 50 degrees freedom units is scorching for me. Even then, I'll sweat like a pig if I have to do anything besides sit down. My actual preferred temperature is between 25-30 degrees freedom units. I wear nothing but a short t shirt and shorts, and will feel completely fine. With minor walking, I will even sweat and feel overheated, when its below freezing and snowing outside.
In the summer time, when its reaches more than 90 degrees, it is probably the feel equivalent of 140 for me. I almost faint and become an oiled mess within minutes.
I need to eat around 3500-4000 calories a day. I usually eat 2 or 3 frozen pizzas along with a bag of chips. If I go to McDonalds or something, I'll eat 5 or 6 double quarter pounders.
I spend 12+ hours a day on Jow Forums, because its the only thing I feel like I can do or want to do. I hate everything else. Otherwise I sleep at least 10 hours a day.
This is my life.

Attached: 1544813663846.png (641x477, 358K)

Where da hood where da hood at

>5'5" male
kys manlet scum

Overweight American here. I have no problem admitting it because I've lost a lot of weight, and am steadily returning to normal human form.
>How has this influenced your political views?
It hasn't really. Both my parents are overweight and they differ greatly on politics.
>What has caused Americans to have so many fat people per capita?
Convenience, laziness, and poor early childhood instruction and guidance.

This can’t be real

I am an American, I have a BMI of 29. I am 6 foot 4 and I weight 265. I have a 20 inch neck, 54 inch chest, 17.5 inch biceps, and 29 inch thighs. I can bench press 365 pounds, squat 500, and can deadlift almost 70. BMI is a worthless number, the real one is bodyfat percentage. Mine is 12.5%, which is probably lower than YOURS. You are probably a pencil necked geek who is 6 feet tall and weighs 140 pounds, and looks like he is dying of AIDS. But, the reason is that you ARE dying of AIDS. Fag.

In schools they tell us to eat lots of carbs, aka, food pyramid, fats/oils are to be eaten "if you can't avoid".

This is why Americans are obese, thank Public Education for their lack of education. Carbs should be on top for normal people, unless you're an Olympian.

Attached: TheBreadIsALIE.jpg (1200x889, 115K)

It's cute that you think that.

Attached: amerifat2.jpg (500x375, 70K)

I think that veggie and meat group should be on the bottom of the pyramid, that's what our ancestors ate most of, considering the rest need to be produced by hand or machine, they should be closer to the top.

>flour products on bottom
dear god

They told us it's the most important meal to the day. So I do believe fatties to an extent when they leave schooling and have no idea how to lose weight, because that's honestly fucking ridiculous. I'd claim child abuse if some cunt tried to sell that to my kids, but we let these people take control of hundreds of kids, and let them keep telling them these lies.

Attached: FIXEDpyramid.jpg (1200x889, 228K)

Obese manlet detected

Poster was up in every health class, and every year we had to talk about the food pyramid and use it as a guide.