Dating Apps are killing pubs, bars, and nightclubs

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/04/dating-apps-netflix-responsible-fall-24-hour-alcohol-licences/

How will the Tinder sexual economy rebalance itself?

Also, the bottom 80% of women are literally just for Chad only.

Attached: 4B502252-B57B-45A4-B34E-663472DEA423.jpg (1280x960, 203K)

This is a bot.
I've seen this exact thread with this exact wording at least 6 times now.

>The bottom 80% is for Chad only

Imagine being this deluded and find it that difficult to go outside

It is over.

how do I over come the fear of the outside?

so lonely

Breweries are taking bars and pubs place
And who gives a fuck about nightclubs

Unironically by just doing it, there is no other way to ease you into this.

Fuck off juden

Good. Pubs and Tinder are degenerate
REPENT ZOOMER

Maybe it's the same stoopid user who doesn't get replies and think that by posting it again it will make someone notice

Really?
It's really dating apps that did it?
It couldn't possibly be the outrageous price for drinks, shitty music, and terrible service?

Pubs were dying before the dating apps came out.
My local pub closed in 2008 a couple of years after the smoking ban started.

Nightclubs were usually shitty attitude places with awful deafening music, pubs were usually filthy places, bars ditto.
I'm not surprised people don't want to use them Tbh.

Forget the fact that people can not afford to buy rip off bar prices.

The Banks have fucked is financially.

Capitalism makes us poorer and poorer over the years as wealth is relative, the more money the rich make the poorer everyone else is.

Also people able to date hotties from all over the world and have them fly out to me is obviously a hell of a lot better than going to a bar and getting rejected over and over by local girls.

Attached: 7D0F998B-FBBE-4D7B-9462-161D8D6EDCD6.jpg (471x798, 334K)

Then let them die, let the filthy and wicked live in darkness. The whispers of rotten flesh. Lust summons them to conduct sinful covenants and now it only takes mere minutes. It will keep the serpents to motels and apartments now.

>and that's a good thing!

WTFFFF LMAOOO

AYYYYO

>muh capitalism

Yeah, I'm a jew for pointing out 1 post by this i.d spam threads

Retard

>the more money the rich make the poorer everyone else is.
This is objectively false.

Wow you mean I don’t have to pay for overpriced drinks and listen to shitty music in order to pick up women? So terrible!

Oh OP made this thread to load up his proxy and start dumping AM/WF. No wonder noticed that this had been posted before.

It’s a highly common tactic for the AM/WF spammer to do this. He will post OP with a hot girl/news story and then follow up on his proxy with how said girl is dating an Asian.

Since we all know who OP is (Eurasian Tiger) someone just post the images that usually make him fuck off.

That’s inherently false because most people go to bars with the thots they meet in dating apps. The only time a chick is willing to go straight into Netflix and chill is when she’s either mentally defective, way uglier in person, or both.

We don’t go to night clubs anymore because we’re not niggers, that’s honestly it. Literally the only people that go to the club hopping scene any more are darkies and coal burners

sex bots

How do I get an ass like that? Asking for a friend.

sup incels

Yeah same here they kept closing bars in our downtown and this started well over a decade ago. I think it's because niggers and spics kept brawling there.

>be me
>walk in to bar
>pay 20 bucks for a cup of piss beer
>sit and watch a bunch of stuck up cunts scouting for Chad thunder cock while giving me the cold shoulder
>sit and listen Nigger mumble rap all night

Fuck off shlomo

>the wealth will trickle down goy

Attached: 1547488720795.jpg (970x545, 96K)