How are you holding up, goys?

How are you holding up, goys?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-09-19_at_1.22.44_PM.jpg (1177x686, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXUkml2r0nU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suck my dick you faggot

Did you screenshot it to crop out one of those Twitter comment captions

>he doesn't have save original filename turned on
lmao gay

Checked, and no way I prefer the number

how do you do that?

a civil war is about to happen and i'm not excited in the slightest.

Attached: 1550896719975.png (257x307, 62K)

my country is doing horrible but i feel a 2nd wind coming from deep within my soul

for the first time in my life i'm going through with no fap and feel like my mental state is returning to normal
i don't feel like a eunuch in real life and actually find real life women attractive
my lifts are going slightly down cause i haven't been able to work out the last couple of months but i can maintain my current physique well enough from working out in weekends

all in all i feel good lads

Attached: 8279378923987.jpg (600x469, 127K)

same
i don't like my filenames to have words in them

Please happen more dead shitskins

>more refugees for yurop
fantastic

I’m not

Yeah I always want more problems around the world so we can have an infinite stream of refugees.

Mexicans With the whole yang/trump/accelerationist meme going on now, I’m finding myself more irrational and angry as of late.

Then I just have a smoke, lift, or listen to classical music and everything seems better. For a time.

It’s only a distraction though.

Attached: 1551576246441.jpg (460x562, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dXUkml2r0nU

what's your favorite music writer (don't know the word for it in english) mate?
i gotta go with tchaikovsky, the best classical musician

>music writer
Composer?

yeah that
kept thinking compositor

Close, a composition is something a composer makes.

Well enough. New job might be coming my way.

no compositor
i think it's a term in programming or whatever

not good user,
I'm currently trying my best not to induce myself into an existential crisis and trying to figure out if I made the best choice bringing a kid into this world.
I love being a father and the joys of having a little part of me that will extend into this world but also I can't help but feeling this is all soon going to be bat shit crazy in a world wide scale.

Attached: owl.jpg (630x630, 72K)

>kaczynski pilled
>live in a polluted desert with no woods to escape to
haha I'm fine bro

Attached: 1549622278888.png (512x512, 113K)

>cargo culting a white ideology
why

Mozart.
>inb4 mason

I know, but no other music moves me like his.

why do you keep asking this question, nothing's changed...

that's the normalfag of all composers mate

I’m a normal fag when it comes to music. Other than that it’s boomer rock, so there you go lel

listen to alexander borodin's "in the steppes of asia"
stop being a normal fag and listen to proper music

Will do senpai

Suicidal thoughts are becoming more and more frequent. I just want this to stop

Well, using the hatred I have against kikes to start recording my first album.
Genre? Metal of the reconquista. I want epic shit with full orchestal arrangements that speaks about my land and its past glory. I want to unite the sarsa of the flamenco with the harshness of the north and its sweet celtic music.
And with 8 string guitars so I can do what the cool kids are doing, but this time POR ESPAÑA ME CAGON LA HOSTIA.
Wish me luck bros. This year I earn one more point of miopia for having to deal with so much cubase. ALSO MIDI 2.0 MEIN NEGERS THATS GONNA MAKE IT EASIER.

best chrome extension ever

>at work
>surrounded by mutts and spics
>be part Italian
>be health nut and traditionalist
>Tan in winter because live in Midwest where it's freezing
>over here a central American mestizo ask another one if I'm "Chicano"
>MUTT.JPG
Feels weird man.

I don't understand it at all, I'm Italian and even these spics have identity issues, they have no clue about White America or how it was for my ancestors and every other European - Americans. Plus we have niggers running around claiming whites rape and enslaved their ancestors, 80% of them are more white than Nigger lmao you have Asians Indians coming here who hang around spics and niggers and have no clue about politics or what they are causing. It's a fucking joke, desu. America and the world are done. There is no going back at this point. I'm worried about the future of this country and I look around and have zero hope for any of it.

Attached: 1551515168005.jpg (500x1068, 226K)

>EVERY FUCKING DAY SUICIDAL DEPRESSION
i'm good, hbu

Attached: 1548028678793.jpg (1521x2029, 547K)