ITT: Jow Forums posters you recognize

who are the posters you always recognize Jow Forums?

>Nihil Sine Deo's autistic crusade to make a respectable general on Jow Forums similar to brit and kraut/pol/ but utterly fails and shits up other threads instead
>the polish guy who always posts his disgusting food
>the American boomer schizo who always shows up in Anti Trump threads and spergs out about how Hillary and Mossad agents are gonna die in Guantanamo

Attached: 1551667174892.png (1575x645, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Km0irHF7X9zK3-Kdhas2aw/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205030389/#205045880
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205049434/#205049434
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205059913/#205059913
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=9IX1v1U_xPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick rundown on NIHIL SINE DEO and how some anons shitposted against him so much that he wanted to prove who he is
>Nihil starts to post on Romanian imageboard called channon
>He mentions to anons that he wanted to make a meme out of his close friend in 2016
>posts some pictures of his memes and they look like Eternal Anglo copycats but instead of eternal Anglo they are against the Eternal Bozgor and HIDF archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Km0irHF7X9zK3-Kdhas2aw/ (this is just one example of many)
>Nihil accidentally posts his friends facebook page on chanon, then the thread is immediately deleted
>fast forward to yesterday
>some anons from chanon saved Nihils edits of his "Daco Roman" friend
>they posted it in several Romania general threads to try to get a reaction out of Nihil
>Nihil sperged out because some channon anons tried to frame him as his Daco Roman friend and he didn't want to get associated with him even though he started the meme
>Anons post the Daco Roman's guy Facebook page and claim he is Nihil
>alot of shitposts happened in the thread and it ultimately led to Nihil revealing his identity to prove that he is not the Daco Roman
>after the first thread he realized that he was set up and now he tries to memoryhole the entire situation claiming that the person who he posted is not him and the timestamp is shooped
>anons BTFO him because after we demanded him to reveal himself he delivered in 3 minutes and posted 4 pictures, there's no way you can shoop timestamps in a low amount of time.
>then Nihil tried to get rid of the pictures because nobody believed him and he cried to 4plebs staff but that thread was deleted (See OPs) picture

so the lesson here's is:
Everytime Nihil tries to shill something or shitpost, just show him the mirror and he will go away

archive links to the whole situation:
>first thread where we shitposted so much that he posted his own pictures archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205030389/#205045880
>second thread he went full denial mode but failed like ITT too archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205049434/#205049434
>third thread in which he apologized and started to freak out and almost had a mental breakdown archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205059913/#205059913
current thread:pic related is an edited picture of him

Attached: IMG_20190304_041227_3.png (795x1064, 701K)

>respectable general on Jow Forums
you know, I visited a /rg/ thread yesterday, it was literally 2 guys insulting one another
do you gypsies really have nothing better to do?
is all the copper melted and sold?
>the one bong that thinks balding = high testostertone
>finncuck Lauren whiteknight(not seen since long now)
>KARA BOGA

The most famous /pol poster of all time, THE AMAZING POOP

The Canadian food price guy. Ever since they doxed him, they turned him into a Legendary God. Now every time a leaf posts, we ask them to post their in store prices.

ROMANIANS ARE TURKS

they didnt dox me. they guy they did doxx isn't me

Wayne Lambright

Attached: 1549691493141.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

>Jow Forums posters you recognize

The CIA.

>German user and Antarctica threads

I enjoy his threads even though I’ve seen them a dozen times. If you are reading this German user thank you for your research!

and his ugly face Jow Forumsight here

Attached: de la balaceanca.png (625x759, 674K)

no don't listen to this guy, Romanians are pure DACO ROMANS
Quick rundown on us
>Romanians are eternal, they came from Atlantis itself.
>Romanians have invented how to piss while sitting.
>The first extraterrestrials to contact us will be all Romanians since they have colonized the galaxy 7 million years ago.
>The last Ice Age has ended because Romanians have turned on the heating.
>If there were no Romanians gravity would seize to exist and the Sun and the Moon would fall from the sky.
>Romanians have invented the platinum-made magic jumping kangaroo, when it leaps the Dow Jones rises exponentially.
>After Virgin Marry had given birth to Jesus Christ not even God could fix her hymen, but the Romanians did.
>The pure willpower of Romanians can turn heavy water into regular one and back to heavy again, without them no nuclear reactor would be capable of working on this planet.
>Romania is an eternal and unending salt mine.
>Romanians can't steal land since all land on the planet belongs to Romanians by allodial right.
>Every language out there is just a dialect of Romanian.
>All Romanians are transdimensional beings with the immense capacity to go back and forth in time.
>When Romanians organise themselves into a spiral a magical doorway to another galaxy opens up.
>There are no black people in Africa. Only tanned Romanians in Chad.
>All races stem from Romanians. Being a degenerate and inbred is a sign of living too far away from Romania.
>Before Nietzche wrote the Zarathustra he visited Romania to talk to the great sage known as Kăl-el.
>Romanians wrote all the books that could be found at the Phalos of Alexandria in Teleorman the library that contained all the knowledge of the world. Once it got burned down by the Bozgors the Romanians choose to pass on its sacred knowledge ass to mouth.
>Romanians were Muslims even before Arabs, they wrote the Churân but Mohammed the coward gypsoid Türk stole it.

Attached: addtext_com_MTU0NTExNDIxOTc.jpg (702x702, 85K)

i shooped the photos when OP said i am Ionut, and i posted them in time because i still had them. those photos were from another friend who visited me and he put timestamps to post them on /soc/ but he had a ban there, so he left them to me, i saved them, and i posted some fake versions last night to see if anyone falls for it.

True, romanians also cut their tip of the dick after they were born. Since they were muslims.

It doesn't matter. Canadians were seriously butthurt. That's what matters the most.

you also posted that photo with shooped timestamp on chanon too.

stop with your retarded pasta Ionut, i baited you too by posting those fake pics.

>I just pretended to be a subhuman
h-haha got you Jow Forums
does anyone actually believe that we are THIS retarded?

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611 (2).jpg (768x768, 59K)

Wet cotton panties. White panties. On a young boy.

true

how am i subhuman? because i posted someone else's pics and trolled you hard by saying those were mine?

>Jow Forums posters your recognize
The Estonian with jungle fever. I’ll recognize threads and responses others have posted before. It is easier to recognize people on other boards desu.

All the muslims/arabs that pretend to be nazis are the nazis posters who dont hate or mention niggers. Far right posters use the term jews more frequently as muslims favor using Israel. Genuine nazi posters care about and demonstrate a knowledge of western history and the US. Muslim posters never deconstruct what and how jews damage western society. they slam memes often of Israeli current events. Are quickly angered and often foaming at the mouth when they make a new thread.

you might have a nigger in your genealogy, why even bother? Grand grand papa fucked slaVES y know.

I think they actually like the attention.

Stop feeding the trolls.

Muslim posters will radically spam numerous memes almost evangelistically that a genuine nazi poster would casually share along informative context . I've fine tuned this over time. Can tell a bro from a blodthristy sandnigger regardless of flag.

This is an Arab poster

remember back in December when all name stealing trolls did the "Romanian Zionist" pasta? they tried to troll me. so i decided to troll you by posting a pic of some friend who wanted to post it on /soc/. check mate, you can lie about me all you want, Ionut, but i know you are the OP of this thread and you try to frame me as you. also, not only i posted the photos to see your reaction, but i did it also to see how dumb can you be to actually believe it. i posted the plebs thread to see how much can you believe it, the "Subutai Khan" guy believes it, because he is the same retard who i lied to him about a fight at Gara de Nord in December.

>>the American boomer schizo who always shows up in Anti Trump threads and spergs out about how Hillary and Mossad agents are gonna die in Guantanamo
So like half of every American proxy/flag?

worse, he is a Turk, he keeps telling me to get circumcised and claims that Romanians are supposedly Turks, and also, he actually took my bait and believes in it, the same way he believed in the false promise of fighting at Gara de Nord.

No, i am a romanian pan-turanist with ancestry that hails from central asia.

Attached: turanUHLAN.gif (651x332, 7K)

You're both the same guy. And still a fucking muslim. Only arabs say central asia.

Surprised no one has mentioned Hans, our resident German schizo that thinks everyone on pol is gangstalking him

believe what you want, wh*te boi.

Attached: turkish_gypsy_admix.png (800x581, 60K)

oh shit, I remember that guy, he even planned to Livestream his whole life once but only did it for a few hours.

JDIF, glow niggers, discord trannies each have their own identifiable idiosyncrasies.

Ah shit I missed it, is there a link somewhere? How insane does he look?

>the french irish mongolian neanderthal yid shilling every lolocaust thread like his life depends on it
>the clownfaggot in the pedogate threads

Attached: 1484941869285.png (1242x1568, 525K)

Why does it matter in the first place? You seem to have too much time m8

he streamed it on twitch, I think he deleted his channel and also this was like 6 months ago, twitch doesn't keep VODs that long alive even if his channel is still there.
The guy is really insane and didn't make any sense, he's a skinny fat German guy.
next time he posts we should ask him to do it again, maybe he will

I mostly just recognize shills now.

They make 100's of posts a day so it's pretty easy to get familiar with them.
I've gotten familiar with the pictures they use, and what filenames they have on those pictures.

Eddie the pedo for britpol

quick rundown now

Who cares, you're all slaves of jews

Attached: cutfag problems.jpg (323x326, 38K)

I am cutfag too, how'd you know this

hes this pedo tripfag that haunts brit/pol , hes also a coward who arranges fights and never shows up.

>fights
irl?

yes , hes a tubby nonce

Attached: 1510360614767.jpg (680x1671, 1.15M)

>that butthurt hohol with memeflag
>that gaijin english teacher who wants refugees in nippon
>that 7th billion trillion thread about why wamen X
>that retarded gypsy romanian fuck
>99% chance of a shitty post from a Canadian flag

>the brit with really shit grammar who who spergs out everytime Poland or Poles are mentioned, no matter the context

Hanz (the "everyman" of /x/) is a boss, he has his own Discord. I check in every now and then to see if he's OK.
Here's a rare Hanz.

Attached: Hanz.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

hush

Oh yes THAT'S HIM
can I get a discord link or just say what to search in the archives so I can find it?

I don't have Discord installed anymore but hold on and I'll see if I can rustle the link up, (by reinstalling) - this may take some time
Pic related is something I made, based on some prophetic idea he that he was destinied to find a hawt chick in 45 hours

Attached: 45HRS.jpg (1294x762, 1.07M)

No.

and stop stealing from me, CIA.

discord gg/skTKWBa
(searched the archives, it was quicker)

Pic related

Attached: schizo.png (1352x963, 127K)

See:

Hey gupsy, how do feeeeeel about a (((polak))) migrants posting about EuroWeek?

theres this one really angry person from uruguay who self-admittedly has nothing better to do than post a nihilistic cynical driven reply to all posts.

he hates where he lives.

well thanks for all the info and the effort searching but the discord link is expired.

Attached: 11329940_434946790017674_8337850922850192013_n.jpg (720x960, 114K)

He calls himself "Lightbringer" now when posting on Jow Forums (there's probably a few using this name already though), but he'll no doubt be back with more invites

That one dumbass always making these threads.

That Romanian guy hows always posting traps

Hanz is a fucking legend
youtube.com/watch?v=9IX1v1U_xPg

WTF man, I never knew about this. I knew he burnt the house down one time, but I'm gobsmacked seeing this. Thanks user.

SWARTHY
ITALIAN
FEETS

hungarian asian incel

I heard Dominatio Serborum is really cool.

Attached: 1548703242074.jpg (1100x1259, 387K)

The Alaskan pro Gunners who always point out Alaska is above federal gun law.
Bonus: when they point out that they have actually killed a gun grabber

looks turkish to me