Racism is like a black hole all liberal thoughts lead back to

Attached: wrtas52vz1k21.jpg (1024x887, 265K)

Attached: BA1IPS7.png (621x575, 397K)

Lol, it's all so retarded I just want to die.

Genuinely and purely hate these people. It's beyond memes and laughing now. Past stomach turning sickness to just pure anger and hatred.

I mean its not completely useless.
Now a mute can talk with a blind person i guess.

A friendly reminder that Kenyans have faster internet speeds than Aussies and it's fucking appalling

Attached: 1548250403607.jpg (418x522, 119K)

Deaf people get super self conscious about talking because of their voice and not being able to hear it. This will actually help. I get the meme of it but in proper context it's at least not full retard invention. Still not ground breaking or even great but it will help like 20-30% of deaf people who don't like talking with their voice.

>For blacks who can't read gang signs
Jk. I'm happy Kenyans are doing well.

How are racism and stigma to blame? If niggers are 90% of STD cases racism would only make STD rates drop. If anything inclusion is to blame

Exposing someone to HIV should be a capital offense.

In most of the sane world it is.

easier to just blame all your problems on whitey instead of facing reality and trying to improve yourself

Attached: qwd.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

They believe everyone is inherently the same, therefore it is impossible for them to view inequality between racial groups as anything other than a deliberate conspiracy by the majority/dominant group.

This is also why they openly deny Evolution with support for the LGBLTNRABBQ "community."

asian women are disgusting. change my mind

Given a choice between Asian women and the Muslims your island produces, it's not really much of a choice.

Attached: yikes.jpg (634x459, 107K)

That's racist I demand an apology to the state of Israel!

Blacks always stealing ideas

Attached: amy.jpg (721x568, 60K)

>black hole
Why do you have to bring the hole’s race into it user?

i wasn't talking about appearance though, i was talking about how asian women have no loyalty to their race and find other races more attractive than their own

Attached: VaultGirl.jpg (565x848, 78K)

It's all so tiresome

yeah not sure desu, i can kind of understand all the bitter incel asian guys, must be pretty rough dealing with that level of betrayal

Attached: yslwc.jpg (3051x1200, 609K)