190 milliom americans are either obese or over weight. Why are they so fat...

190 milliom americans are either obese or over weight. Why are they so fat? Reminder most likely that american replying to your post is a big chungus and needs a salad

Attached: overweight-rates-in-america-jpg_5106286_ver1-0.jpg (640x360, 42K)

>Listen to muh opinion
Ok europoor

Nice meme flag

Its not an opinion its a fact and science

> Adult obesity rates in Spain are higher than the OECD average,
>but child rates are amongst the highest in the OECD.
>Two out of 3 men are overweight and 1 in 6 people are obese in Spain. One in 3 children aged 13 to 14 are overweight. The proportion of adults who are overweight is projected by the OECD to rise a further 10% during the next 10 years.

I'm obese I just eat too much not sure how to stop but most statistics seem to show I most likely never will stop

>pol represents the average american
now there’s some quality meme flag logic i’ve come to expect from under minimum wage shills

>Why are they so fat?
corn subsidy

>Why are they so fat?
Poor fat Mexicans skewing the numbers

Its nice that your not in denial. You took the first step to making some progress

the last and final phase of a crumbling empire. sack it while you still can

Attached: 39F7AD70-283E-47BB-9804-DC38FBA2B2B5.jpg (1177x833, 252K)

Air pollution from farming and food production facilities. The air has calories. Just breathing it in leads to weight gain.

Because they stuff worthless shit down their throats 24/7 ? Just guessing.

Mexicans. Theyre fat as fuck

Like what? Freedom?

I heard bill gates sants to ship some pollution to african villages for this very reason. Interesting

males are getting buff as fuck which also counts as "overweight" in roastie-jewish-journalist retard logic

>not putting lots of bacon and eggs and dressings with lots of fat on your salad

Muscle is not good the heart has puml blood through all that muscles, makes the heart work harder. They are over weight.

COOL FACT!
West Virginia is literally TWICE the size of Catalonia! WEST VIRGINIA! TWICE!!

OP's opinion is comparable to that of a 2 year old engaging in conversation with Caesar.

......TWICE THE SIZE!

.....A SINGLE SMALL US STATE!!

Attached: 2000px-West_Virginia_in_United_States.svg.png (2000x1238, 553K)

Its not an opinion i got my facts off the internet

Don't forget the nigs, they skew the numbers too.
I hate lardass whites with a passion though.

I'm not too concerned about the elderly when they get fat. but the real problem is obese youth. It breaks my heart to see overly fat teens and 20 somethings. that should be the prime of their lives.