Sheriffs Establish "Gun Sanctuaries"

>A rapidly growing number of counties in at least four states are declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries, refusing to enforce gun-control laws that they consider to be infringements on the U.S. constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

>Organizers of the pro-gun sanctuaries admit they took the idea from liberals who have created immigration sanctuaries across the United States where local officials defy the Trump administration’s efforts to enforce tougher immigration laws.

Who here is hoping this is going to catch on in other states in the Union? These bad asses have proven that Washington, Oregon, New Mexico and Illinois aren't completely lost after all.

Source: reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-sanctuary/defiant-us-sheriffs-push-gun-sanctuaries-imitating-liberals-on-immigration-idUSKCN1QL0ZC

Attached: p2f4nlyg03zx.jpg (920x537, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUtCKNEqfL8
youtube.com/watch?v=uB3uomGshQI
youtube.com/watch?v=3BFJe3FDVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=6G3eehgyz0E
youtube.com/watch?v=pBIudbPDzVw
youtube.com/watch?v=g3d3XTtm6LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the first step against the toxic ideology of liberalism, I wish that a coalition be formed among millions who refuse to accept the rules of gun control, welfare, positive reinforcement, gay marriage etc.

one thing I learned early on... is that when you are fighting, if you are only fighting defensively, your opponent controls the fight, and you will eventually lose.

The only way to win is to put your enemy on the defensive, and thus control the fight.

Yeah, these hold outs just bleed influence and get swallowed up.

Watch them get violently shut down or the sheriffs ghosted and replaced.

>(((they))) consider to be infringements on the US constitutional right to bear arms
this was doomed before it started
sheriffs are elected and all it takes is for gun hating sheriffs to be elected or bought and paid for by anti-gun lobbies.
fail

What I find really entertaining is the response from gun control faggots:

>“It should not be up to individual sheriffs or police officers deciding which laws they personally like,” said Jonathan Lowy of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. “This attitude shows a disrespect for the way our system of government is supposed to operate.”

Doesn't feel good to have your own medicine turned on you, huh, faggot? Probably a sign that "turn 'conspiracy theorist' on leftists" campaign could work.

It's possible, but doubtful. Government couldn't even shut down the Bundies.

Dereck jensen is talking about environmentalism, but his advice is excelent... this entire series of videos is sublime in it's quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUtCKNEqfL8
youtube.com/watch?v=uB3uomGshQI
youtube.com/watch?v=3BFJe3FDVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=6G3eehgyz0E
youtube.com/watch?v=pBIudbPDzVw
youtube.com/watch?v=g3d3XTtm6LU

There are only two outcomes and id consider either outcome a win.

>Liberals begin to argue that federal law trumps states rights and as a result must follow immigration laws

or

>Liberals argue states rights trump federal law and then the immigration issue can no longer be affected by the big cities and states that dont have to deal with the problems related to illegal immigration

Good. Fuck big government faggots

The People hold the power not the legislators

>admit they took the idea from liberals
this is why conservatives fail and suck at getting their ideas across
they get boomer like by trying to create analogues to liberals and leftism.
it is retarded and always doomed to suffer from the law of unintended consequences.
leftists love when their tactics are mimicked because all they have to do is change the rules and the cucked right gets trapped in the web of illogic

Clarke looks like he's cosplaying as a Fallout New Vegas character.

That's what they tell you in civics class, but it's not the case anymore.

They're quite comfortable with being inconsistent and hypocritical.

Sheriffs are elected. So long as the electorate doesn't change, they'll keep voting in people that will uphold it.

Sheriffs are elected officials.

There's probably a few ways this could go, since this is states vs counties, but what precedence I'm aware of says they'll largely get away with it; sanctuary cities are cities vs feds, but are largely operating with impunity; weed legislation suggests states trump feds (but federal officers still arrest individuals and banks won't deal with dispensaries); even jury nullification argues for being able to ignore the law.

Of course that completely negates the whole "bad laws should be enforced so we know they're bad and repeal them" argument, which is hapless nonsense in this case anyway.

It's not a bad first step. Liberals always seem shocked when conservatives turn their own tactics against them--though it's usually less effective, just because they control the MSM, academia, etc--because they always expect us to be meek and civil. Hence why the gungrubber I quoted earlier was calling for civility.

I think user's just saying it means there's going to be a lot of outside globalist monies going into these sheriffs races next time their seats are up.

FBI and BATFE are going to fuck this up.

I see this is a test of sovereignty if a state can do it and a county or city can do then an individual should have the same power.

This is why they have the Authority to Enforce The Law.
ATTORNEYS underwrite the orders of 'Deputized' Policy Officers. These word products are securities.
The Shire-Reeve has jurisdictional authority over even FEDERAL ENTERPRISE agencies.

THE USC WAS NEVER LAWFULLY PASSED BY CON_GRESS

Copfag here and this is beautiful. Are they not enforcing NFA either? Can I drop a sear into my sweet department issue Vietnam era M16 and shoot it with some fellow 2a loving brahs?

Not quite that far, but Oklahoma you can make cans all day long. Give it some time. Once we fully balkanize, and this is the first step down that road, a proper anarchocapitalist ethnostate will emerge, and we'll be able to do all sorts of things.

Im just saying they are political agencies at this point and love to kill people.