What they mean with this?

yes, this is in mexico.

Attached: 52518133_148776169473945_2675078064505507453_n.jpg (1080x1079, 98K)

Not sure, but I am now craving deep-fried shrimp.

>Black, Muslim woman eating Chinese noodles on Mexican Coke can.
It's 2019, what's the problem?

I heard Latinos are the biggest group converting to Islam lately. Scary shit.

what city? i used to live in monterrey before coming to the USA

>Scary shit
They look the part no confusion there

holy fuck dude talk about synchronicity

i just placed a grocery order and bought everything to make some shrimp, deep fried.

Attached: screenshot-www.instacart.com-2019.03.04-10-33-05.png (804x357, 60K)

Relax, that's Spaniards, the moors are retaking their ancestral land

Attached: 20100604_crossbreedbabies-passionofchrist.nocrop.w670.h366.jpg (560x366, 47K)

I have one really good, really cheap Zipperhead restaurant in town and like I said, I now am craving them scrimps, so that's what I'm going to order for dinner.

That Mexican/Central American security guard who shot the "Furry Potato" livestreaming tranny had a muslim middle name. His first name was also only found in Venezuala...

Bow to your corporate overlords, mexibro!

It means:

ALERT! ALERT! JESUS CHRIST IS COMING! ALERT! ALERT!

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

hey anons. what spice should i use on my chinee-style shrimp? is sweet and sour appropriate?

t. no china restaurants in my town and i haven't had proper oriental fast food in forever

Five spice

I once bought five spice not knowing what it was and my mom found it and you would have thought it was hard drugs or something, she freaked the fuck out on me telling me I didn't know how to cook properly and what the fuck was I doing with five spice.
My mom is a terrible cook btw but I think she was offended because she's white and five-spice is so asian.

After the fall of the West you're next.

thanks fellas

Attached: pepespicy.png (819x716, 563K)

I never used the five spice I think I was too traumatized
Like my mom introduced me to weed and alcohol but five-spice? no way, she flipped out on me to the point where I will never cook with that shit.

fuck what the 'rents think user

you're a big boy now. you can cook up and eat your own semen if you want!

It's delicious

I don't know, personally. I can't cook Chinese. The only Asian dish I can cook is karjalanpaisti and I just put cracked pepper and a touch of cinnamon in that.

AAAA

honestly surprised mexican christianity stood strong for as long as it did, considering it's heretical fusion with santeria death-cult savagery

En donde vives?