Hey guys, any anthropologist here? Could you classify me and tell me if I am white or if I look turkish?

Hey guys, any anthropologist here? Could you classify me and tell me if I am white or if I look turkish?

Attached: de la balaceanca.png (625x759, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205030389/#205046927
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Time to mention my serbian ancestry, probably that's why i am so swarthy.

I have distant serb ancestry.

You look Romanian. I see enough of them cleaning here, your mixed and you ought to just let that shit go

This is my 23andme

Attached: 000romanianDNAreport.png (957x563, 78K)

Mixed with what? turks?

You look like you need some rest user

Attached: napTime.png (572x380, 356K)

Non-white.
Next question?

True, I posted a lot on Jow Forums lately, you can check my archives for that. I didn't sleep this night.

But why?

Because you had to ask.

Turks are just anatolians. Skin colour is not cultural and is geographical, early turks where nomadic steppe peoples and became culterally assimilated. You look similar because your next door

You look like someone from depressionistan.

Attached: 1550725107128.jpg (968x745, 99K)

You think that would explain my level of 0.5% east asian>?

Look like a faggot

I've been told many times that I look like i need my pills.

Post yours fat man, let's see how you look irl, fucking loser.

No but you look like a faggot. I managed to get a picture of one that resembles you.

Attached: 09EC24F1-F5AF-4D27-AFC0-AC6EF50AF296.jpg (1080x1350, 92K)

Ogre

Yes. Western Turks are more similar to Greeks than the Levant. As an 'anthropologist' you should know this

Whatever fag

You shaved your unibrow, turk.

Not exactly Über mensch material, gotta be honest. But not a nigger or chink. Could be a gypsy, a jew or a spic. White-ish.

This kid reminds me of the smell of feces and brings me great disgust

>not even the correct secure trip
Nice try.

Attached: IRON HAND OF TRUTH NIHIL.png (3272x6560, 1.67M)

I am not a turk, I have serb ancestry and pure dacian roman.

The correct trip and code
NIHIL SINE DEO !UycYkZgS2w

Attached: baka line.jpg (500x500, 114K)

I don't have any gypsy in my family, but I have to admit, there are magyar gypsies running around free in transylvania

Shut up gypsy, i am the real nihil.

>Massive raccoon eyes
>Bushy brow ridges
>Misaligned down syndrome tier eye sockets

I'd assume you have some poo inside your blood line, with maybe trace amounts of Mongoloid and what ever else around the far East. So in summary, you sort of look like a bleached Manleet.

Attached: Goofy cross bred androgynous racoon.png (500x500, 35K)

hey faggot, now you still steal my name and post the pics of one of my friends i used to post on last nights /rg/ to troll you?

Hey, I thought you were my friend in the last thread about gr**k genetics.

Calling me a gypsy and saying you are the real NIHIL is showing you aren't. Him and I are buddies against the jews.

100% faggot

drop the memeflag, kike.

SUBHUMAN GYPSY, I HATE YOUR SPAM SHIT!

Attached: 8746184512352.jpg (2316x2508, 1.69M)

You asked for feed back fren, and I gave it to you. The truth is often times painful, so grow thicker skin.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

indeed, now he lies more and he learned how to code. that photo is a shooped version of a photo of one friend of mine who wanted to post it on /soc/, and i posted it last night because i wanted to make people STFU when they asked about a timestamp, i am sorry for it.

Sleepy eyed master race checking in *yawns*

No it's not you impersonator, I took that photo and it's time stamped, there's no proof I have manipulated it, begone shill.

you look like a spotty , ugly dago

I am kinda sleepy now. I've been busy for days 'n nights.

But true dagos don't score on 23andme east asian and native american, only spics do that.

well, prove it first.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205030389/#205046927
i posted it first, and its not my face either, its the face of one of my /soc/ friends who did not post it because he had a ban then and let me keep it.

pic related is the original, and you took the photoshopped version, HA!

Attached: 3_11_2018_16.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

It's cool, I have the same eyes as you bro. No genetic explanation except very distant Greek ancestry.

No nigger, that's the photoshopped version, everyone proved you that. It is clearly you manipulated the photos, every expert in photo editing software would tell you that, stop trying to be me.

It checks out, serbians are known for having greek ancestry too, so that's why i got that beady look.

wash your face nigger

>when you samefag but forget to take off your tripcode

this , but with a belt sandet

STFU faggot, you think the version you posted is supposedly original because i posted it first before the original one with timestamp in November.

You look depressed. Get of Jow Forums. This board is a black hole

please, this has been going on since December and now this troll took a pic of another guy i posted last night and i claimed it is me to make someone there to STFU.

You are part Gypsy.

>South Asian and South East Asian genes

I was planning to do this, only if this faggot would stop impersonating me

Bro do you have trichotillomania or something? What’s with the patchy eyebrows?