Why are 70% of the nfl and nba black?

Why are you white kids ao unathletic and goofy looking when it comes to sports?

Attached: 8E228A36-FE96-4EDC-9650-8BE38D2D493E.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sports
filtered

no one watches sports ball except retards and retarded niggers.

Shes ugly damn

Spoken like a true goofy white boy

it's a conspiracy to elevate blacks to a higher status to entice white woman to want to be with them.

Why are 0% of relevant inventions made by blacks? I prefer my kids white and smart, you can keep yours black, athlethic and retarded.

>Why are 70% of the nfl and nba black?
Because it's a program meant to normalize an anti-White worldview.

>Why are you white kids ao unathletic and goofy looking when it comes to sports?
Why have you niggers never invented anything in the history of humanity?

Who is this amazon?

True

Chads quit that shit long ago

They are millionaires. How rich will the white kid with a noble prize be?

We should start a #DiversifytheNBA effort

Angie varona

Millionaires who will die at 45 without a penny to their name.

Racism. We need more diversity in NBA.

This but unironically

They don’t though. Tons of athletes are in their 80s and 90s. They live very long as millionaires. How much will the white kids with noble prizes make in money?

Lol

I hate to say it, but Blacks are just way better at juggling balls

Attached: 1551548092774.jpg (842x1024, 119K)

What is a "noble prize?" Please give me 5 examples of these "tons of athletes."

You're not serious are you?

Angie Verona?

More like...
Angie GivesMeABoner lol.

>money is the only currency
enjoy your shitty life

Attached: hero.jpg (550x308, 44K)

I'm sorry but if your sport doesn't involve at least 2 wheels and an engine youre a pussy, everyone around you is a pussy and that's just that

Attached: MD_StNinians-620.jpg (620x449, 65K)

Someone earlier said the white kids will be winning noble prizes in response to my post. I’m asking how much money they’ll make off that and you can easily google former athletes and find their ages.

sports is an extremely high effort with little chance of success

easier to just pass math in high school

If it's so easy to Google this information, then do it. Niggerball stars all die early and leave nothing for their dozens of bastard offspring. Prove me.wrong. do you have even ONE example?

Because all black people can do is just play sportball. It's all their brains can handle. I go to private school and we have like five black sport recruits that play sportball beautifully but have like D averages in all of their classes

I’m not your slave buddy if you can type here you are capable of googling yourself. Use those fingers white boy

Doesn't matter, the white kid will be alive while the nigger ends up another gang related homicide statistic.

Europe needs multiculturalism, just look at how much europe has improved since it became multicultural!

youtube.com/watch?v=i2A6LEPcdaY

>unathletic and goofy

Nigger detected.

Only blax think along those lines.

Soccer is whiter.

It does matter they’ll be millionaires and loving fulfilling lives like the many who are in 90s and still happy while the white kid is doing what exactly?

They think it sells more and scouts and coaches look for black people more. It’s not about blacks being better as proven by the Patriots who dominated football the past 20 years and the greatest football player of all time is Tom Brady. Sooo

But what good is a degree if it pays was less than being a pro athlete?

White kids are pushed to get an education to get rich. Niggers treat basketball like school or college. Some study it and practice it constantly. Not really because they intend to push themselves, but because they're niggers that can't desire to do anything other than things they enjoy. If basketball is fun and impresses all the sheboons on the block, it's they're life.

Most of the patriots roster is black