Torture

What would you do if you knew America is torturing its own citizens?

Attached: F1FE0845-53DB-47F7-B34E-E6615877F60A.jpg (462x540, 34K)

which ones? Godless communist heathens feel tormented every day here.

Depends on the "citizen."

Everyday innocent civilians. Done with some form of electrical waves from UAVs. Dont really care who sees this. Thinking of Wikileaks?

I've personally witnessed citizens being tortured on college campuses, hospitals, lawyers offices, restaurants, doctors offices, jails, institutions, hotels etc.

Post an Jow Forums

video proof?

LARP

>America is torturing its own citizens

It's called "public education" you fucking degenerate product of government retardation conditioning camps called "public schools"

Just Jewish punishing their cattle

maybe those fucks are getting tortured right back for it

I didn't use the past tense of was because they (we Americans) currently are. Google the meaning of understood dumbass. Hopefully you get tortured next.

>What would you do if you knew America is torturing its own citizens?

I'm a GATE student, I know for a FACT that the American government has been torturing my with classified technologies since I was 4 years old.

they do every day you faggot no health care insurance kills 45,000 every year. then when you do get health care its fucking garbage and ends up killing you anyways.

not to mention the american diet kills millions every year. b-b-b-b-but daddy trump lovesss us. ya sure he does.

and to top it off they pass that bill that stopped helping people in horrible soul destroying pain with pain med's and hundreds of people of killed them self because of it.

i hate you american pigs i really hope trump loses and you all fucking die.

Imagine that. Socialized medicine doesn’t work

Attached: 40B0BF29-B5DB-4011-80F3-9DDFDDF3869F.jpg (720x691, 60K)

>What would you do if you knew America is torturing its own citizens?
We you say "America" are you talking the government or citizens? If you are talking government then I am perfectly fine with the murder of all government officials involved in the torture and their families. That is not saying much as I personally believe all federal government officials and the families deserve to be murdered anyways. Be my guest and kill them all.

ELF/VLF radiation has been torturing us all for decades. Now watch some reality television and eat your pills.

niggers would never have this conversation