Jow Forums unironically voted in Israel as president

>Jow Forums unironically voted in Israel as president

But i guess it's worth it to trigger dah libz. We all know Isreal is fully committed to halting white genocide in America.

Attached: ram.jpg (1080x1076, 390K)

Based and anti-circle pilled

Bump

The more you say it doesn't make it any more true.

Attached: zion.jpg (520x737, 266K)

(((Jow Forums)))

white genocide is a debunked myth

Bump, Ben Shapiro & his tribe are in full force against her so we have to support her.

\No I voted for Trump because I thought he was actually different. Turns out, he's just another Kiked out Con Man. So fuck it.

Let's forget that democrats are the puppets of jews

Yup

Let's forget that there are mainly TWO types of Jews

Supporting an open borders pro immigration candidate. U w0t m8? She calls out kikes but has same policy as kikes.....so uhhh....... whats the fucking point?

our girl is too good for this world

At what point will you decide to stop being a mindless sheep?

Attached: Goys4Trump.jpg (810x1122, 367K)

Attached: 1551659816276.jpg (251x398, 16K)

I'm unironically on this bitches side and not because of israel. There's no such thing as hate speech, just free speech

I honestly don't know what they expected when they voted a Muslim into congress.

I would not vote for an islamic communist just because she's anti-Jew.

While I don't really like Israel myself, I'm not pro-Palestine and I'm not about to make common cause with people much worse than Jews and give western civilisation over to brown people simply to weaken Israel.

Attached: 1536482764732.jpg (250x223, 8K)

Who is "they"? You can't mean jews. How would a Muslim in Congress help Jews?

Well the ballot was Isreal vs. Israel, featuring outsiders Israel and Israel, so

Reality is there is no forced removal party, no white nationalist party, no reform party that will get elected and do anything. The choice was between a republican of some stripe and fucking Hillary. Honestly it seems like electing Trump really did something, Europe is seeming to move more populist and right wing while overall trends at home say Americans no longer trust the news.
>Israel...
Would of been right here voting for anyone else. There are several nations the US should stand up to but things are changing.
Look at Brazil: they shoot thugs in the street and people applaud. Things are getting better.

Are you saying that Hillary was the anti Isreal candidate

>Implying Jow Forumstards are old enough to vote

>Jow Forums unironically voted in Israel as president
if we're talking about the general election - it's not as though there was an anti Israel candidate in the running

Bless this woman of color

Where the fuck did I say Jews you retard?
Why would your stupid fucking smooth brain jump to Jews instead of her political party that supported her and constituents that voted for her that are now at odds with her?

And how many times has this woman cried victim?

She needs the rope. Now.

the ride never ends goyim.

Attached: 1550437912104.jpg (386x426, 102K)