The fact that Amerimutts believe that they can crush China always makes me laugh

Like how delusional they have to be to think like this lol

Attached: WorldWar3-2.jpg (580x421, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests
youtube.com/watch?v=nSPtz7wVDHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China Is The World Leader, not some fucking degenerate mutt land

Attached: WorldWar3.jpg (908x606, 85K)

The Chinese are quite bad at warfare, but when you think about it, so are americans. So I don't really know who wins.

US is a devil that brings harm to everywhere and thus needs to be put down

Attached: USAhanging.jpg (431x580, 91K)

China is on even thinner ice than we are.

determine your future

siding with China and prosper or siding with the mutt land and collapse

you can choose, bro

Nice propaganda posters

i'll never reply to mutt posts

Well, both are our enemies. Neither China nor the US are going to help us or keep an alliance as soon as the other one is gone.

Ironic

Free Tibet

sorry senpai but i like my freedom to buy a train ticket

Attached: masterchefchina.jpg (634x629, 58K)

I agree we could do a lot better considering our resources.
I would immediately pull funding from overseas charity cases, and and divert it to galvanize our infrastructure and manufacturing base. As well as military to epic levels in both defense and offense.
Fortunately I'm not in charge

Attached: fee.jpg (480x446, 38K)

Assuming you arent leftypol and are actually chinese here is the best scenario.
Your economy caps at max 30 trillion gdp, you are unable to project power worldwide though. Congratulations. China will never lead the world though,not ANGLO, no navy.

whoever nukes first wins

Do Russians really think this?

Attached: China and their history of failing at warfare.png (757x1411, 189K)

>tfw we won't have a bro relationship with russia like when bush and putin were buddies
Why don't our jew overlords want our countries to have peace

Attached: china.jpg (800x1672, 386K)

>hey welcome to CHINA we have everything even FACTORIES and 1950'S PROPAGANDA

>meme flag
>commie
>chink bootlicker
OH NO NO NO
Be sure to renew your BLACKED subscription, its about to run out!

China asked Reagan to nuke them to help with population which is pretty based but ultimately the Chinese got nothing compared to USA tech, yes they have the best robotics tech, yes they have the best mining tech, I see them as a solid partner for the future in space mining business

This. I would love to have a good relationship with Russia. I feel like there are much larger evils in this world to fight than each other

You cant be superior your dick is tiny. Lol. This world doesnt respect me for such trivial shit. Theyre gonna laugh down your tanks barrel.

Do you really think that a soulless insect country with a dictatorship can beat a country full on Freedom and Patriots? 'Murricans only need to wake their Power Level.

>China Is The World Leader,
all I have to say to this to agree is that for thousands of years white black arab nations have been warring with each other while Chine sits there and makes babies holding more gold than the rest of the globe put together

>dick is tiny.
politicians in China are castrated to prevent nepotism, which is pretty based, we should try that

Chink propaganda all ways cracks me up.

They literally just drew on Chink faces on old Russian propaganda.

>Chinks doing the WE WUZZing
>With slavs of all people

Asians are pussies. I learned that in art class. Their art was more based on imagination because they were a bunch of pussies scared of dragons.

China will starve without US food production so there is that, we can starve them to death at will

hey, we should stop killing ourselves and look to who isn't following this nonsense brainwashed lifestyle, oh look, it's the niggers with the oldest calendar who invented dept based usury and standing armies, really gets the gonads glazin

I implore you to google Ohio Class Submarines

we could wipe China and all of its allies off the map within 24 hours I'll throw some numbers your way.

We have 18 Ohio Class Submarines each carrying 24 Trident missiles with each missile carrying 8 nuclear warheads.

thats 3,456 nuclear warheads that can rain down on anyone at anytime..THREE THOUSAND.

so show some fucking respect when talking about the United States of America

Lel. That's good. The modern history of China really is a pathetic shit show but it's mainly just because they've got their shit pushed in repeatedly by Whites, and the Nippons copy-cat'd European culture and technology more quickly which let them crush the Chinks hard. I love their girls though. Flat chested and submissive hnnnnnnnrg.

Enhance

Attached: CABE248C-C20B-4FA3-96DA-3EC99970E167.jpg (1242x1242, 136K)

Chinks and Slavs are one and the same.

Attached: dab47b0aaed37efbae3fd0bf65ed3057.jpg (296x600, 37K)

Well just ship all our niggers to china. When the Chinese exterminate them, the Jews will turn on them for denying them their goyim cattle to rule over.

>OY VEY!

No but seriously, I wonder which country you're actually from?
Take off the memeflag, I wanna know.
(Don't worry, I won't bully you if it's isreal)

Implissive

I can imagine that the moment the US actually feels it's in danger, they'll pull every troop back to the US overnight (With the exception of those in Okinawa), cut all bullshit spending, and manufacture like you've never seen before.

>China
pic related

Attached: paper-tiger-2.jpg (1920x1080, 458K)

Lmao we’ve had stealth bombers since 1980 and the public only found out in the early 1990’s. Keep dreaming Wang Chung, we’ll be throwing rods from god as the kinetic bombardment from space wipes out your third world shit hole in the unlikely event your country declares war on us

Given the lack of diversity, the chinese will fall to a biological agent

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 34K)

It is actually a good thing

Lol
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests

Haha those Soviet styled Chinese posters are so hilarious because Chinese, unlike Slavic people, aren't built like that at all.

>chadang and bradang

>t. American bitch with no military

>ah yes, if I were in charge I would just wave my magic wand and makes things gooder

So, what wars have the Chinese won?
And no, civil wars don't count.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nSPtz7wVDHI

Putin does not want peace.

Inside Russia, Putin keeps his people divided so they're weaker. Outside Russia, Putin intends and causes destabilization. He is irrefutably tied to billions of dollars he can't possibly account for, he rapes Russia, murders his enemies and is utterly corrupt.

He'll front like he wants peace, but the truth is he only loses if there's peace.

Historical precedence says chinks are overly arrogant about their recent success.
They're already losing the Trade War, and are losing their thumb over nord koreah

Even in their propaganda they have smog.

you can laugh first, we're not worried about laughing right now, we can do that at the end

talk some more shit as well we don't care

China wil crush china, what does the us have to do with it?

What do you call a Chinese fork that is falling down the stairs?
CHING!
CHANG!
CHONG!

Attached: ruski.jpg (324x196, 32K)

That's sort of gay, if you ask me.

>lays out a simple plan to halt international aid and spend it domestically, prioritizing infrastructure and military
>magic wand
What's it like being a simpleton

>losing trade war
>GDP growing 4x faster than US

uhhhhh

Show your flag polish bastard

More people, bigger gdp.

Attached: angloscum.png (344x376, 77K)

Stop larping as a Chinaman jewbacca.

Attached: A70E472E-07D3-46DD-9ECA-E5620BC23209.jpg (750x750, 446K)

>we could wipe China and all of its allies off the map within 24 hours
now that you know they have a star wars defense grid and quantum command and control how does this change?

Pretty
Much this china is pretty much already going at 75%+ output white america is doing fuck all

their war with vietnam, for one

Attached: 1550841477288.png (334x393, 134K)

>Tiananmen_Square_protests
those kids were protesting because the faculty had better quarters

>Luxembourg highest GDP per capita

Wrong again you celtic scumbag. We shouldve genocided all of you celtic subhumans when we arrived here.

like a scared willy into its foreskin
((((if they had those))))

Attached: 1551463387478.gif (300x168, 285K)

>We shouldve genocided all of you celtic subhumans when we arrived here.
>We
What do you mean we. You're not some upper class Norman, you're probably a slack jawed native britcuck. The Romans should have genocided you shitbags.

Attached: london.jpg (267x189, 16K)

Well let's see

Who will win?

Chinese Army:
Well trained Men who are starting to utilize all the latest technology and have a stout devotion to their country and cause (even if forced)

US Army:
a bunch of trannies and women who lower the training standards (Look it up) while also being afraid to fire weapons (see how the left is so scared of guns) and actually hurt other people (make love not war)

HMMMM I WONDER WHO WINS

HMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 59c878d045d2a027e83c39a5.jpg (626x427, 44K)

Vietnam
The current cold war we have with them. They are swinging their dick around the south china sea, Venezuela, and is the only reason we havent bombed north korea

Fukken kek

not true, see africa
stupid taig

Don't forget the US tranny army would have suffered 60% losses before they even hit the battlefield due to suicide and the rest are so cucked now that they would probably willfully surrender after the first bullet.

America, how the fuck did your country turn into such a joke that even your military is a disgrace now?

I refuse

Attached: 1489427630_wheeze.gif (411x274, 412K)

You can't be that fucking dumb. Exactly where do you think this battle would take place and how would China even have a hope?

>all the latest technology
someone's buying into the 1950's propaganda poster

The US does need to fall, people will turn on jews in a few years after this.
Remember this, chink, the only reason aryans gods tolerate your squat race is the expectation that you will cleanse africa of bantu savages.

This is how it's going to happen.

2021 December 8th
China declares war on the US

2012 December 9th
All over the mainstream media and on the streets americans protest that war with china is racist and is drumpflike even though Kamala Harris or some other leftist kook is in office now

2021 December 10th
The US surrenders unconditionally to China

WWIII in a nutshell.

We can. Easily. We just stop buying their shit. And their entire economy grinds to a halt.
In the event of war? This would occur naturally.
We'd win without even trying.

Attached: 1550223257327.png (512x512, 49K)

>shooting down 3000 nuclear warheads from space
you think they carry that much payload for shits and giggles? do you even know how anti-missle systems work? you dont or you wouldnt have posted.

stay retarded, user

How old the technology is won't matter when you have trannies killing themselves to the sound of an M16 firing.

If Germany would've won the war China would have been an extension of Japan. They were already replacing the Chinese with Japanese in a couple of years.

This picture alone would be enough to convince me to nuke China.

lel missile defense systems are a complete and total meme.
>let me shoot this bullet out of the sky!

Does the 51st state really not think this?

>do you even know how anti-missle systems work?
yeah I know a thing or 2 about it

Attached: 07-08-12_0755_0001.jpg (640x480, 14K)

>china declares war on the u.s.
>all exports stop
>us starts blasting china with hi power wifi access to completely unfiltered internet
>china literally explodes

Our navy heavily outnumbers theirs. How delusional you must believe that china, a country that has been stealing our tech for decades, could beat us. It's really quite funny how you call us delusional when you are stupid enough to believe anything the chinks tell you.

That's what the Nippons thought about America too. They thought they were weak and corrupt because of their decadence. They were right but America whipped into war-shape in about a month.

bullets I don't know if we do those yet but missile and mortars absolutely we are ICBM proof

Attached: haarp-sea-based-x-band-radar (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (480x347, 194K)

Stopping exports is racist you fucking drumpf era bigot. I thought we executed you lot.

Says the guy from the country known for bad war tactics. Oh yeah btw how'd the winter war go for you and your kike military?

Go ahead, piss white people off.

Attached: nagasaki.jpg (1170x686, 239K)

don't poke the dragon

You must be fucking delusional as fuck if you think America as it currently is can stop all the insane leftists SJWs homos and trannys in just one month.

Attached: 1541772383519.jpg (736x415, 75K)

there's truth in that

We have Clint Eastwood on the red button. He's the fastest hand in the west.

>I don't really know who wins.
America, China is too dependent on our crops to ever wage war effective against us, they think they can solve this issue themselves in Africa

I am laffin

Who's doing the poking? We owe China nothing.