F

F

Attached: 32D46DEB-AD88-476C-8DEC-2681B5C57564.jpg (1125x1071, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA
youtu.be/qbxUQsJHIuU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq31ieJEX3U
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-keith-flint-dead-prodigy-14084654
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who

WHO?

who

The firestarter

I guess they got to him. Seems like killing people really does silence them and everything they said suddenly stops mattering.

lol wow i totally forgot about this faggot

TWEESTED FIYAHSTAHTAH

Who?

Attached: moonman kkk card.jpg (680x382, 66K)

>be paramedic
>get called to home
>Keith Flint on the floor
>trying to perform CPR
>come on man! Breath with me!
>inhale, exhale
>outta control

S

A fucking poet. His lyrics were too much understimated.

Drew Barrymore?

Attached: 1551501710685.jpg (500x614, 49K)

Yea funny that. It's like someone's trying to cull the old sub-cultures so the new cancerous ones can grow faster but does it in times where nobody will suspect a thing instead at its inception.

Attached: Chester Bennington memorial.jpg (634x790, 156K)

S

PUMPKIN INVESTIGATOR

kek

When they come for Morissey, we'll know.

Litrally whom

Based and CPRpilled

what kind of poor ass fucking life choices do u gotta make to die at 49 years young? holy shit what a retard

Was he somebody famous?

kek 10/10

he was the first singer to promote literal arson

Attached: nick_laugh.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Who?

FLINT IS GONE

Attached: 3d4be62a7fb96d8b4e75dea1515f111b.700x700x1.jpg (700x700, 101K)

Based and firepilled. He's smacking his bitch up in heaven now.

He's getting smacked up by God now..F

The Prodigy:
INVADERS MUST DIE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gTw2YvutJRA

Literally never heard of the guy or that band.

>all these whos in the thread

goddamit the rumors are true, you're all post-911 born clueless little zoomer shits that can't even differentiate between 80's and 90's culture, but still have the gall to dress and act like you came from the era not knowing what a huge faggot it makes you look like

Attached: 4674687.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

KEK

Attached: 1548141542775.gif (245x147, 885K)

wow thats garbage glad he is dead now.

F

S
Prodigy sucks

>unironically being on Jow Forums under the age of 18

Jesus fucking christ the autism you kids must have.

RIP in peace

Attached: tenor.gif (476x360, 1.55M)

youtu.be/qbxUQsJHIuU

>invaders must die
But I thought Prodigy was degenerate

So what is this guy some kind of accelerationist icon?

Cycle automatic laundry insane

He definitely was not a cultural icon, but if you were young during the time and watch MTV right before it started to suck, you would at least remember him.

Did this one kill himself?

Who the fuck is this guy and why do you mutts worship an obvious degenerate

Only 90s kids will get this you young little faggot

Disgusting celebrity worship.
Someone you don't even know.
Someone who plays music and yells.
Kys

kek

PUMPKIN INVESTIGATOR

Gigi D'Alessio fanboy spotted! How rare!

This. Jow Forums is flooded with zombies.

Liam howlett posted on twatter that he did

>Did this one kill himself?
Yes

I chuckled and feel bad about it now desu.

>5
how did he died?

Pop culture is trash.

Whomst've

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq31ieJEX3U

HE JUST KEEPS SAYING HE IS THE FIRESTARTER

COME PLAY MY GAME ILL TEST YA

Always liked the Prodigy, his death hit me hard.

Attached: 1459805735222.png (1184x666, 723K)

fuck the 80s and 90s you faggot. The west died long before that. In the 60s when your grandaddy rebelled against authority whilst doing too much drugs.

In a fire.

it's fucking gay

no, early 1900s, retard.

Let me guess. Heart attack from a heart weakened by the mountains of blow that he did over the course of his career.

Yep. And he's God damned Right. Indeed that's not his deepest lyric, give their old works a chance.

That's bad buzz F

this faggot was never cool or relevant.

It's (((suicide))) apparently.
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-keith-flint-dead-prodigy-14084654

LeL

>crystal method split
>prodigy dead
The end of the world truly is at hand.

Attached: Gene - FUCK THIS SHIT!.gif (500x281, 1.35M)

many artists who want to make it big sign a contract in blood where they have to off themselves at a certain point in life. it may be different for each artist, depending on how big they get. the alternative to offing themselves is participating in degenerate acts like killing your relatives, killing children, taking it up the ass regularly, eating shit, drinking piss, etc.

this contract is offered to regular people who don't have family connections and are from poor background. the artists who havefamily connections usually survive or fake their own death. etc etc

it seems flint's time was up. he either could kill himself or would be killed in some fuck up way.

for instance liam howlett is clearly from a connected family(classical piano education etc).. and flint was just a poor guy selected as the front man for the band. that's why he's dead.

he could have chosen to buy more time by participating in retarded shit.. or just got sick of already being a part of some insane faggotry. couldn't take it anymore and offed himself

i read that's he's keen on riding horses.. so they might have offered him to get fucked by a horse this time.. to buy more time. and he just snapped at that point.

Prime example of zoomer faggots who will never have retirement while they work the rest of thier lives in paying for mine. SMACK DAT BITCH UP!

t.GenX

I've been listening to The Prodigy since I was a very small child in the late 80s.

The problem is largely the music while good was a public expression of hedonistic lifestyles. The band had mainstream success and was populated almost entirely by people looking for escapism from life.

It was the end of the Silver Age of modern living.
We moved into the Bronze age of the early 90s arguably 2000s.
We have moved past that into the age of strife again.

90s was the last arguably good decade where cost did not exceed living by a exponentially large margin in modern lifestyles.

You could compare it to a loss of innocence, starting with Chris Cornell's suicide in 2017 and now Flint in 2019. The Grunge and Electronic scenes respectfully showing these ages are clearly done. They are in the past and now we have the Skrillex generation of music.

Music is a much better indicator of political and social times than actual statements from people.

I mean The Beatles preached all that love bullshit and look what it brought about.
The metal and punk scenes showing the decline of society, followed by grunge the nihilist, followed by the hedonist electronica.

Where are you getting this from?

It's an omen

F

F
Well done lad.

Attached: 1547935478394.jpg (640x848, 49K)

Been on Jow Forums since july 2005, and I have no idea who that guy is.

The instigator?

>been on Jow Forums since 2005
>don't know a band that has literally topped charts with multiple songs and albums and has dozens of memes based off its music

Either you're lying or you're so retarded your database of memes is limited to newfagtier levels.

He's not really a Jow Forums thing, I guess his band had a few hits in the 90s in america, rememorable, but did not achieve huge success and faded into relative obscurity.

The videos were unique.

PSYCHOSOMATIC A Z

TWISTED FIRESTARTER

A literal faggot. No one gives a fuck.

I live a couple blocks from that. Based Chester.

Attached: 1551645789402s.jpg (250x198, 7K)

They didn't take him to the hospital fast enough

F

Why don't you show me some of those fresh memes then?

He killed himself.

>he was shit ayy lmao f a m
>*continues to listen to wub wub music*

AUTISTIC FIRESTARTER

GOYIM IMPERSONATOR

Attached: 1502626040749.jpg (688x456, 43K)

We say the same whenever burgers post about some shit country singer nobody gives a fuck about.

It’s fucking over bros

Who?

Include me in the screen Cap!

Kek

Damn he already looked 49 in 1997. Would hate to see what he looks like near dead.

you have to go back

Smack my bitch up was our anthem

Attached: 8D3F4481-DCF3-443C-90FD-771E20BD5BCA.jpg (500x500, 98K)

You got a loicense for that ID?