Pan-Jewish Nationalism General 1. More Jewish states

Welcome to this new class of generals. Here we discussed the idea of a pan-Jewish nationalism beyond the borders of Israel.

Suggestion:
>USA should allow entire New York state to secede as a Jewish state

Reasons:
>New York City is majority Jewish
>Self-determination is a human right, so we Jews should be allowed to be under our own rule rather than oppressed by White minority rule.
>Logically New York City should therefore be allowed to secede.
>Just the city alone does not have enough agricultural base to be self-sustaining.
>Logically the whole state should for that reason be given to the Jewish people so we can accommodate our agricultural needs.

Thoughts? (gif unrelated, but hot!)

Attached: new york gone oops.webm (1280x720, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybrZBqiNu6A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
archive.is/J0wra
archive.is/hHRIe
nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
archive.is/9TTFL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

my fellow jews ..what do we do about the jewish woman problem.. I mean they are leaving us for blacks in record numbers and they are whores in general. should we take away jewish women's rights.. they vote for more arab and Palestinian refugees

Attached: 1531813330555.jpg (604x453, 38K)

Not a terrible idea actually

while we're here.. what should we do with jewish men who betray our race for asians.. should we gas them my fellow jews?!

Attached: DhqtIXnXcAA3oOl.jpg (797x1199, 254K)

I just love when boobs are bouncing

Do you realize where you are?

The real redpill that Jews's physical bodies are just for show to fool the goy.They are mixing with Asians to infiltrate China while their women give birth to nigglets to control the Nigger population through homegrown Martin Luther Coons/Nelson Madelasteins.

That is just terrible. Thousands of years of Jewish legacy just DELETED in an instant because she wanted to try having sex with a monkey. I can't even believe that is legal

>USA should allow entire New York state to secede as a Jewish state
Also Florida

Attached: Florida Israel.png (210x215, 4K)

Yes? Tell me more? Also question is if we should go for direct annexation or not

OK NO. You can have the metropolitan areas of New York only. Not the state. The goyim can jew jews down on the prices of our agricultural products that way. Jews need 10 thousand years of being jewed down on prices so they can learn and understand their jewish privileges.

Attached: 1549573679869.jpg (576x702, 65K)

>Israel is the promised land, because we said so
>Ok *UN hands over Palestine*
>Jews are the chosen race, not Aryans, because we said so
>Ok *UN makes being a Jew "oppressed" and being white a crime*
>The US needs to fight our wars for us
>Ok
>GOYIM SHOULD JUST KILL THEMSELVES ALREADY XD
>OKAY XDDDD

When will Jews be considered privileged and genocidal?

Attached: 1551631641953.jpg (800x766, 258K)

Hey all we want is some land to call our own. Is it unreasonable that we should have just a piece of land on each continent to call our own?

my fellow jew.. you perpetuated pro race mixing tropes in your op gif. you are as guilty as the jewish women who fall for the bbc tropes.

my fellow jew.. we can't save we want "some land" then continuously expand and live abroad subverting every corner of the world for our own benefit

Why? Goyim can by default not race-mix. If one Goy mixes with another Goy the result remain 100% Goyim, so I do not even understand what you are all upset over

Attached: 100% goy.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

>We just want all US bases, embassies, trade centers, businesses, a greater Israel, land that isn't ours but we say God wants us to have etc
>But manifest destiny for the goyim was a bad thing because pox blankets and wars - FEEL BAD!

You're not blessed or chosen if you can't live without us, leech.

Attached: 1551440886315.png (500x547, 135K)

Why not? If Jews live there it is ours by right, even the UN thinks so

This

let's be honest with ourselves my fellow jew. white men and women have the least amount of race mixing.. all our attempts at race mixing propaganda has failed and made our own jewish people want the "submissive asian" and "bbc".

I am starting to think that you are not Jewish at all but just trying to subvert us

Yeah but it's not working. My own sister is dating a black goyim and it pisses me off.

Jews were sand gypsies before Rome.
Jews were sand gypsies before Germany.
Jews are sand gypsies without a host nation. Even with a "promised land", they require outside assistance to survive. Without us, they go back to being less than Arabs.

well according to our Talmud and spiritual teachings you're 100% correct.. but you know how the white goyim are.. it's likely that a Hitler or Titus like figure will rise to power and utterly destroy all of us jews.

white women can't compete and the dopes that married them are seething

Is she also a Goy? And Goyim is plural by the way, so I guess the answer is yes.

Why do White Goyim always have to ruin a beautiful thing?

The entire point of israel was you fucking off. No you do not get more.

my fellow jew you're just being paranoid of (((subversives))) because so many of our jews are (((subversives)))

Attached: 1550451957843.jpg (768x512, 55K)

>Tfw yentas try to racemix but the nogchild is considered a fullblooded Jew
>Sheeeeit
I guess they really IS KANGZ now. Black problems are JEWISH problems!

Attached: 5b93015666097.png (1148x1030, 1.17M)

BLACK PROBLEMS ARE JEWISH PROBLEMS

SAVE YOUR FELLOW JEWS!

Attached: 1551458681472m.jpg (1024x296, 56K)

Impressive posts, my fellow jew

Attached: 1550078719255.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>Why do White Goyim always have to ruin a beautiful thing?
let's be honest with ourselves my fellow jew. we jews are the most destructive force on a nation, culture and people.. in fact here is one of our fellow jews admitting this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybrZBqiNu6A

I't stills boggle my mind how jews think that they are chosen race, when they happen to be the biggest yellow bellies in the history of mankind.

We are anti-nature, my fellow jew.

Attached: bad nature.png (961x887, 326K)

I appreciate sentiment my fellow jew.. please donate to one our MANY pro rapeugee jewish organizations.

Attached: 1501448721160.jpg (900x1046, 230K)

Most beautiful and most chosen. Mohel mutilated baby dick sucking is proof that.

Attached: juice.jpg (590x730, 159K)

here are a few more insane things my fellow jews and I deeply believe. in fact it's part of our sacred texts and identity as jews

Attached: DzKZK9jWoAA0jPF.jpg (680x680, 130K)

Antisemitism!! Antisemitism!!
#antisemitism

We are creating rapefugee migration movements in the tens of millions. It's gonna be huge. And the goyim are going to pay for that.

Attached: 1551642601981.jpg (995x889, 166K)

let's be honest my fellow jew, we are anti everything.

in fact we jews have subverted everything to such a degree that the political puppets we control have made it a fucking LAW that the gullible goyim must pay us billions of dollars every year.

we jews even go so far as to call any criticism of our complete jewish control of their puppets "tropes"

Attached: 1544921526324.png (882x913, 750K)

Hello merchant, do me a favor and dump all your juicy pro racemixing gifs, thanks.

Thankfully the goyim cattle will never react to our real or imagined wrongdoings since that is antisemitic and remember the six billion.

Attached: 1550344930412.png (800x1083, 232K)

As a fellow Jew I have to say--fuck kikes and fuck you op

we must do more to combat the anti semitic "scourge" of people expressing any real or "perceived" disagreement to our "treatment" of non jews.

it's pure "evil" to disagree with Israeli snipers blowing a Palestinian child's brains out

all my fellow jews and I are so relieved the political puppets we have in Washington and across the world will use every legal and illegal tool to stop the criticism of killing children terrorists

Attached: 1548224510771.jpg (599x582, 38K)

You should go back to your ancient homeland, Khazaria.

They are going to if you keep talking about it dumbfuck

A Goy child is nothing more than an anti-semite in miniature package

now now my fellow jew.. you're just spreading anti semitic tropes that jews pretend to be another race to have cover so they can infect that race like a cancer.

Attached: 1485899467447.jpg (613x559, 52K)

I agree with you my fellow jew.. as our teachings and jewish scholars say

Attached: j1.jpg (1200x675, 140K)

it a good idea , really

Attached: 1544529107051.png (1000x1000, 1.64M)

I sense irony, but what he says is true. Killing a baby today can prevent another Hitler in the future

don't worry my fellow jew.. we have our jews imbedded like a cancer in every cell of American society. We'll catch any real or "perceived" anti semitic awakening and immediately have one of our MANY jewish front groups ready to attack.

this is a documentary about just one of our jewish methods m.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

Ok but what about taking back New York to Jewish control, can we do that? We need to eventually expand our living spaces, it is destiny

Attached: defend our jewish women.jpg (1000x1000, 128K)

>Self-determination is a human right, so we Jews should be allowed to be under our own rule rather than oppressed by White minority rule.
But Jews are white, they just have a different religion to us, not a different race/ethnicity.

I'm so glad my fellow jews and I are in complete agreement that killing babies is not only justifiable (socially and spiritually among us jews) ..but also a preferred way of dealing with non jewish children.

our religious teachings also give us permission to rape non jewish children. which is a good thing because we jews have a propensity for child trafficking

archive.is/J0wra
>14 Israelis suspected of running child sex trafficking ring in Colombia

how many Venezuelan children do you think our jewish NGOs can traffick once the puppets we have in America topple that nation too?

Attached: j2.jpg (1200x675, 174K)

Killing a baby today can prevent another Rami Brachyahu. And that's a good thing.

Eww that's like fucking an animal

Jews get utah and nevada.
and tbey can deal with the mormons and rural nevadans.

or maybe they can declare oregon and washington jewish country.
and all the pnw come home white nationalists aryan brotherhood WASP yuppie faggots can finally have their race war.

>NY based jews in Washington ready to expand the borders of Israel while opening them for all other nations
We have the best man for that already in the white house. Jared whispers in his ear every night and day.

archive.is/hHRIe
>Kushner and Netanyahu agree on borders? 5 things to know from the past week

Attached: DzvYl4YXcAEbPTN.jpg (1160x628, 64K)

No we need good agricultural land, we got enough desert over here

Who's the girl in the gif?

it is indeed ..because all non jews are in fact animals as our sacred religious laws tell us.

That's Brittany Danyelle

we have the most loyal NY puppets in Washington

nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html

>President Trump ordered his chief of staff to grant his son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, a top-secret security clearance last year, overruling concerns flagged by intelligence officials and the White House’s top lawyer, four people briefed on the matter said.

Attached: 1549509043452.jpg (961x641, 64K)

we have that already.. the goyim (cattle) all around the world graze their fertile soils and give the harvest to us jewish people.

we harvest the goyim's first and strongest sons to die for us in our wars while our men use religious excuses to hide while our jewish women larp with weapons for the western media. like in your image here

Attached: sd-president-trump-retweeted-union-tribune-photo-out-of-context-20180104.jpg (2000x1333, 544K)

Typical Goyimg, making a baby and then go dying. Now that kid will just be uselessly taking up space

at best our jewish soldiers sniper children, bomb civilians in Palestine with phosphorus or an goyim American ship monitoring the war crimes we commit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

while the fucking worthless goyim Americans re arm their military with white males again we had to even use ISIS terrorists to fight our wars

archive.is/9TTFL
>Israeli think tank: Don't destroy ISIS; it's a "useful tool" against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria

This goy gets it, give him much shekels

Attached: download (2).jpg (228x221, 10K)

How many Israels do the kikes need?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Attached: israel 2.0.png (1280x704, 419K)

you're missing the point, we jews need the goyim to make a few kids so they can fight our wars then die from our opioids. Stupid Obama brought non whites into the US military and their performance wasn't good enough.

We jews need only healthy white males to die for our wars. I'm so glad we have our puppet in the white house making sure only the healthiest and strongest white males enlist and die in our wars

Attached: dvr290.jpg (630x967, 186K)

excuse you, the entire world is the jewish kingdom as our holy scripture tells us. Now hurry up and send your sons to the military, they need to die for our expansion projects.

Attached: 5903dced5c122.image.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

Lol, fuck that. For once, jews are going to have to fight for their survival. I am going to be the next Hitler, and I will take the fight to these rats, synagogue by synagogue, jew by jew, until the entire world parasite is destroyed.

Yes, but we can not take it all at once cause then it will turn into wilderness

You can have Georgia if you want

This
/thread

can we really risk it.. sure the whites will never wake up but the new non whites in America are destroying our lands. We jews can't risk the world becoming too non white because they are not as easily controlled with our usual tactics of guilt and pride like white Americans.

We should obviously make it illegal again fellow Jew. We have that power.

Attached: Let not a single one survive(Save and repost).jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

This is a good point brother Jew. Once we obtain sufficient land we will no longer be allowed to colonize and subvert other gentile societies. Perhaps we should minimize our land to leave this vector open.

it's so nice when we jews get together and plot out a group strategy while preaching individualism to all non jews to weaken their power.

It's always such an educational experience to talk openly with my fellow jews.. where we can drop our masks and express our genuine desires

I'm still laughing from reading this.

I am Jewish too maybe we can take a piece of Servia?

I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS JEW POSTER POSTING HOT BLACK GIRLS AND I NOTICED THAT THE THREAD I COMMENTED ON LAST NIGHT IS GONE. LUCKILY HES BACK! PRAISE THE LORF

This is a violent takeover, heebs. This is a hot negress thread now.

Attached: 1551715826280.jpg (750x894, 92K)

Attached: 1551386647680.jpg (1080x1205, 135K)

Attached: 7b257b1567aa0b54777940c855ff0e43.jpg (1080x1350, 69K)

Attached: 1522582991126.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Attached: 1550035928931.png (500x522, 156K)

Attached: 1550006452190.jpg (1080x1349, 127K)

Attached: 1551715342154.jpg (620x932, 51K)

>self determination is a human right so we Jews should be allowed to be under our own rule rather than oppressed by white minority rule

>logically the whole state should be given

Nah, you can take nyc and try and get your slave got Jamal to grow hummus in his project

Attached: 1549832609845.jpg (500x658, 138K)

Attached: Ghana Movie Let Me Suck Your Breast.webm (480x360, 2.84M)

Attached: 1549241932162.jpg (1080x1349, 181K)

Look at those floppy ape tiddies ick

Serves them right for choosing a gay eternity symbol rather than a cross

Attached: a06e27695103025b25d37c851bbe1994.jpg (1080x1346, 138K)