Give me 92 trillion dollars or the planet dies

Lmao I hear she's a Nigerian prince too

Attached: alexandria-ocasio-cortez-911.jpg (618x410, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYoOcaqCzxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anti-white chimp.

how did she get a degree in economics?

I'd rather the planet die

Economics is a meme degree

its a real degree in where i live

I still cant wrap my head around the fact that so many actively root for her to fleece us. I guess they imagine they will get a piece for themselves.

Attached: 4012373815aa1306859a5ffd6758a155.jpg (750x1062, 107K)

An economics BA is a meme, but I believe a BS or PhD would require applied knowledge

Rent free at Jow Forums's

Proof that spics are here for gibs, not for work.

Attached: EE13E750-D38C-49C0-871D-16D98CC024CF.png (455x351, 196K)

Well done. This red herring should let you sleep at night, comfortable for all time that your opinions are correct.

You got to be pretty dumb and disingenuous to be rolling with that 92 trillion figure when that was the max projection

where you live is a meme to us

yet all your politicians want to be like us
well excluding this crazy bitch

>or the planet dies
Sounds good. Either you demand I give you 92 trillion while at the same time you plan open borders to flood the 3rd world into the US. I fell that killing the planet is a fine idea.

Her 15 mins is just about up. She will lose her seat in 2020

Yikes imagine thinking a government program will actually cost less than forecast. The costs of her programs would likely extend for a century. You dont just put this shit in place and take it away right quick when it doesnt work. People become dependent and entrenched.

Attached: thomas-sowell-quote-mystical-references-to-society-and-its-programs-to.jpg (350x350, 21K)

>Finland
literally who?

women and minorities now have easier time getting degrees. This is to increase the number of students and keep the loan gravy train flowing. The professors don't even lie anymore, you can request to take the real track if you want the extra work but it's not required. Or you just go to a school with an older professor who doesnt take any shit. Generally if he's old and mexican it's even worse for them and they just drop the class. rinse and repeat.

So tl;dr

Lie(excuses), cheat(group work), easy class, if not reroll the professor rinse and repeat

The funniest part is she just expects some incel engineer to come up with a solution for her.

Shits happening but there isn't anything we can do about it because we didn't cause it. youtube.com/watch?v=NYoOcaqCzxo

not finland specifically but nordic countries in general

Only if it’s from Boston University

A Murrifat post larping to other Murrifats posted on 4chinz without putting a disclaimer

"this useless thread is only for Murrifats so dont waste your time"

But no you didnt put that disclaimer and you also didnt explain WTF this thread is about

Who the fuk is she?
What the fuk is she saying?
What the fuk are you saying about her?

Attached: sieg-heil-love-story-10.jpg (259x194, 8K)

You aren't Nordic

finland is nordic, but finland is not scandinavian

You dumb faggot, the low end is $51 trillion from the report. The expected gov spending as it is right now is $60 tril over 10 years. Even if they could pull off the low end, they either have to completely slash every single gov expenditure or levy massive taxes. Even if you say "hurr durr dey shud git rid of da gubbamint spendin", that would cause massive societal upheavel. Even $1 trillion is far too much to spend on this quackery.

BA is a meme

She didn't, it was only her minor, her major is in international relations.
No it isn't, a BA maybe but a BS is fine.